ACA Contracting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

We provide excellence in a wide range of general construction areas, including bathroom & kitchen remodeling ACA Contracting Inc. has been renovating and remodeling homes in the North of Virginia area for along time....

Long Fence and Home

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Muguruza & Jefferson

I represent my dad Walter, he has worked as a Handyman for 17 years. He gained his experience from two companies. Our jobs have been professionally completed. Respect & courtesy is important to us.

08/05/2011

The job was completed in its totality in two days and the results are spectacular. What a change! Mr. Hernandez, the owner of the company, was great about suggesting ideas and selecting the different pieces. His employees were courteous, neat, and did excellent work , particularly the tile work. They left my house clean and neat with no signs of all the work that had taken place. Excellent work al...

Description of Work
The main powder room was completely gutted, painted and remodeled, with new vanity, toilet, tile floors and fixtures.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

02/10/2011

He is doing work at my place right now. It is great working with the owner of the company. He is very helpful, very professional, and very good. If I say something is wrong he would fix it right away. He shows up when he says he would. The quality of the work is very good. I spent quite a bit for it.

Description of Work
I used ACA Contracting for some major master bathroom remodeling. He did the walk-in showers, the glass doors and everything. I had my whole condo and all of the closets painted. He also installed ceramic tiles in three bathrooms and did a bit of electrical work.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

08/31/2009

Over all it went very well. I was upgrading a rental unit in Old Town Alexandria and Abe, the owner of ACA Contracting helped me select the right materials for my remodel. I upgraded almost every area of the unit, so there was a lot to do. He was very patient with me as I sorted through everything, discussed all my options, and made my decisions..

Description of Work
General renovations, floors, walls, doors, painting, etc.

Category remodeling

08/06/2009

I live in a condo in Alexandria VA, so there are rules I have to conform to regarding paint color, door style, window treatments, etc., and ACA Contracting knew the rules and adapted to them without me having to monitor their work in any way. In addition to the awesome paint job on the balcony and the beautiful new door (which together brought the street facing portion of my condo into the 21st ce...

Description of Work
ACA Contracting painted my balcony floor, walls and railing, and installed a trellis and decorative plant hooks. They removed the old, chipped, hollow-core door (that came with the original 1974 built condo) and replaced it with a custom-made solid wood and glass door. They also removed wallpaper, painted interior walls and window frames, added molding, and installed shelves.

Category remodeling

Kitchen renovations, bathroom remodeling, basement refinishing, hardwood flooring,drywall installation, painting, countertop installation, flooring, plumbing, trash removal & power washer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard