Absolute Tree Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2006

8601 Richmond Hwy

Alexandria, VA 22309

ISA Certified Arborist MA-4529A ISA Qualified Tree Risk Assessor Maryland Licences Tree Expert #2067 Absolute Tree Inc is a full tree management company perfroming all phases of tree care. We are ISA certified arborists. BBB Accredited, member of ISA, TCIA, ASCA, and SIMA. Eco friendly company. All material everyday is recycled. Always ask your service provider to provide proof of there business license, gen liability and most important work comp. Additional service area: district of columbia only for larger jobs....

07/15/2022

Kevin C.

I cancelled the deal and asked for my deposit back. (We will see how long that takes) I contacted Absolute tree because of an ad in the best of Prince William book. After taking a picture of the tree a texting it to them we agreed on a price. Absolute requires 50% down before they will start your job, I don't have any issue with that, it's how long it takes them to start the job. After 3 weeks of excuses, trucks broken down storms scheduling issues etc. I decided to look for another company. Phone operators were polite, but obviously rattled by juggling a lot of communications. "He who is good for excuses is seldom good for anything else".

Description of Work
Cherry tree trimming

10/10/2020

Mary D.

Thanks for doing such a great job on September 23.

Description of Work
Four damaged trees removed.

08/12/2020

Sheryl M.

Rescheduled multiple time due to weather. Job was done very well. All debris cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Very large dead trees removed.

08/12/2020

Shine T.

Ashley and his crew came out and did a great job removing a set of about 13 trees and some shrubs from my front yard. The job was done professionally and quickly. He came out about a week later and removed the stumps. The property looks much better now!

Description of Work
Removed 13 trees and some shrubs

08/05/2020

John O.

Absolute did not do the work. Lopez Tree Service came over right away. The job is done except the stump grinding because the ground was too wet. The crew were very professional, safe, dedicated, and industrious. Communication was excellent. Albaro showed me certification and insurance up front before we talked about price. He'd had a long list of references, including my neighbor across the street a year ago. By chance I met him that day. I had a large branch that had fallen and offered to dispose of it. I dragged it over and he did it for free. The price Albaro gave me was $1000 better than the next estimate, and I didn't have to haggle. Lopez did such a great job that my neighbor next door hired them right away. The're the only tree service i'll ever call.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/30/2020

Keir M.

Called for an estimate based on the Angie's List deals they offer of a half day or full day of crew time for a set price. The deals specifically mention they include tree removal and make no mention of any diameter restriction beyond a maximum of 8 inches for chipping. I scheduled the arborist to come out and give an estimate and once he arrived he told me that the deal wouldn't apply because it only covers up to 10 inch diameter trees. I checked again, and no, it doesn't say that anywhere in the fine print, but he insisted it did. I called the main office since I figured they might be more aware of the deals available than their guy in the field. Nope. The genetleman I spoke with reiterates that there's a diameter limit that isn't listed anywhere and then outright states that the purpose of the deal is more for tree pruning and doesn't really cover removal. I asked why it lists removal in the included services in that case? He claimed that Angie's List wrote the deal for them, but that's not really what it's for and they don't take any responsibility for it. He then explained they simply couldn't afford to offer the deal as written (perhaps they shouldn't offer it, then?) before taking time to brag about the $3 million of business they do every year. So to reiterate, they absolutely will not honor the deals they have listed. When called out on this fact, they blamed Angie's List and took no responsibility for the problem. I refuse to do business with a company that lies to prospective customers. If you want to work with people that display this kind of childish behavior, consider yourself warned.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

Category tree service

Unfortunately the review above is 110% false. This customer reached out to us to get an estimate on tree work. He wanted to purchase a deal that we offer on Angies List for a day rate price. That rate does not include removing trees over 10 inches in diameter. The rate was designed to focus on pruning trees. We treated this potential client like every other client and Sent out an Arborist out to look over the property. As soon as my Arborist was done meeting with the client he called the office to let us know how this customer was extremely rude and got very loud raising his voice and made my Arborist feel very uncomfortable about their meeting. My Arborist had never experienced in 20 years of being in the green industry meeting a client that actually started yelling at him about an offer that we had on the Angies List. As soon as we hung up the phone with our our worst in the field the client called the office complaining and very quickly elevated the conversation stating that were false advertising. We tried to keep the conversation as calm as possible and talk through and explain to him how the offer is presented. He simply did not want to listen. I thanked him for the opportunity and told him by no means did he have to hire us to perform any work at his house. He simply RADGED on both myself as the owner and my lead arborist. Totally uncalled for. This happens in the service industry from time to time. We simply removed ourselves from a Toxic customer and moved on.

07/18/2020

Michael A.

It went well. I was very satisfied and they were very professional.

Description of Work
I had an old tree that the wind did damage to. I wanted limbs trimmed before they did damage to my vehicle oy house.

07/16/2020

CAROL B.

We have used Absolute twice before for tree projects and have never been disappointed with the quality of the work done. They are always professional in the work required: they listened to what we would like to have done; gave us their opinion on what was the right approach; were safety conscious in climbing the trees, use of tools, and controlling the fall of the branches taken down; totally cleaned up the area from debris; and were very polite. We will continue to use them in the future and recommend their services to anyone who needs tree work done.

Description of Work
Low hanging limbs and dead wood removed, some thinning and shaping of trees done.

Category firewood, tree service

Thank you for the continued business. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your summer!

06/09/2020

Unhui H.

They did an excellent job. They are a good company.

Description of Work
They came out, checked on the tree that we are having trouble, he took his time explaining what was happening on the tree. also they sprayed on the tree

04/03/2020

Kristen S.

Great! Workers arrived promptly and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure working with you during these tough times that we are faced. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Thank you Ashley Davis

03/25/2020

Jolie B.

Ms Nunally was my first contact. She was kind, reassuring in a professional manner. Mr nunally response was quick by phone and he was at the house rapidly. His crew showed up shortly after. They tirelessly all day. I am so grateful for all they did with removing such a large tree, their collaboration and making sure we were all right.

Description of Work
Tree recovery, taking tree off of a roof

02/06/2020

Jacqueline B.

I have used other companies in the past and I was so much happier and pleased with Absolute Tree across the board. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
I had trees trimmed and a tree cut down and stumped removed on 2 different times, so I hired them the last 2 times I needed that type of service and who I will hire again.

Category tree service

Thank you for the continued work. It was a pleasure working with you again. Ashley Davis

02/06/2020

Mark F.

It went great. Very professional. Left everything clean and manicured

Description of Work
Cut down large trees hanging over house and fence

Katie W.

Absolute Tree was a dream to deal with. They came gave me an estimate that was reasonable, then started the work. Very professional, and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Tree limbing

Tiffany R.

Service was prompt, thorough and well done. Staff courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. Wonderful job! My yard looks great!

Description of Work
Tree removal, yard work

Category lawn service, tree service

Denise D.

Excellent work, left property very clean.

Description of Work
Tree removal and pruning

Jeannie H.

The crew arrived exactly when schedule and cut down all 3 trees and also removed stumps and roots,did an amazing job and they cleaned up very well,now we can enjoy our pool with no leaves.I highly recommend them and alt of my neighborhood uses them as well.cheapest price as well

Description of Work
3 very large trees in the back yard

10/21/2019

John W.

Poor communication, no follow up. Scheduled an estimate, the company president toured my property, made recommendations and promised to email an estimate. A week passed, and I called again. I was told I’d get an estimate soon. Another week passed and I hired another company to do the job. Almost a month and counting, still no response.

Description of Work
Trimming and removing multiple trees.

07/19/2019

Helene B.

Did not use this service, I live in Richmond, VA

Description of Work
Did not use this person. I live in Richmond, VA.

06/26/2019

Melanie H.

By far the guys exceed my expectations. They did a great job taking down the tree and cleaning up all the debris. Would use them again for my next tree removal project.

Description of Work
Tree removal

06/04/2019

Libby R.

I was schedule almost 4 weeks out. Never heard from them for a booking until 10 days after I gave my deposit and then scheduled me 17 days later. The scheduler won't even respond to my request for a move to earlier date despite office telling me he would call "today". I liked the arborist so I thought I would giving them a try. There are so many good companies in Northern VA. I called another company and was scheduled this week.

Description of Work
Removal of tree limbs with some limbs in my pool causing pool equipment problems

Category tree service

We apologize for not meeting your needs. We maintain a 4 week back log during our season. The last 5 weeks we have had more storm damage then normal. We have had a hard time juggling our schedule the last few weeks. We hope this week will be the last of our storm damage.

12/18/2018

Andy C.

This contractor failed to show up; twice. The office staff and the owner were difficult to reach and did not return my phone calls. This company needs to get it's act together.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Category tree service

After looking into this customer our records show no one by this name in our data base.

10/22/2018

Joseph B.

The crew came out when I was out of town and performed the work. They did a good job of removing the dead wood on the Oaks and pruning the Tulip Tree, but failed to remove the over-hanging Oak Tree branches as contracted for. When I saw that this was not done I called Absolute Tree Inc and they agreed to complete the work. It took several weeks to get the crew back out but eventually they came and did a good job of removing the offending Oak Tree limbs.

Description of Work
I have two large Oak trees that had branches over my house. I wanted the limbs removed so that the acorns would not fall on my house and clog my gutters. There was also some dead wood on the trees. In addition I have a large Tulip tree that needed pruning and thinning.

08/14/2018

LaSharn M.

Absolute Tree Inc quickly responded to my request for a quote. Within one week, they provided a quote, cut down the tree, and removed the stump. They were reasonably priced, professional, timely and neat. I would highly recommend this company. They even applied an Angie’s List discount without my having to ask!

Description of Work
Large tree and stump removed from my property!

07/18/2018

Lynda B.

I came home at 7 PM after the strong afternoon storms and to my surprise, my tree was half down (uprooted) on my house, laying across the front entrance and roof. I had no way to know whether it would end up crushing the roof because locust is very heavy hardwood. However, after calling 4 phone numbers for tree companies who advertised "24 hour emergency service," only one company had someone live to answer the phone: Absolute Tree. This was a HUGE plus for me and gave me peace of mind before night came, since the owner (Ashley) did call me back, had me text him some photos and then in a short time we were set up for the next morning (7/18) at 7:15 AM for a crane truck and a team with tree removal trucks (2 trucks came, with 2 chippers!) It was an awesome and amazing job they did with removal: lifting the tree up off the house, cutting it off at the base, then laying it down and cutting up some rounds from the trunk I wanted for firewood, plus chipping branches and cleanup, and they were all done by about 8:30 AM. Then about a half hour later, the stump chipper showed up! All of that was completed in about an hour, including grinding up some surface roots in the yard. This company is very professional and courteous; they were fast but very careful, clean up was incredible, and they cut the rounds a nice length for firewood. I cannot recommend them enough for this service, and will look to them in future for any other tree work I need!

Description of Work
After the huge wind and rainstorm yesterday afternoon (7/17/18) I came home to find my locust tree had split and half of it was laying against the side and on the roof of the house. Emergency removal was needed!

Category tree service

Thank you for the kind words. I’m glad we were able to help you. We look forward to working with you again.

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Terra Landscape and Design

A full-service landscape design, installation & maintenance company in the Northern Virginia area serving the residential and commercial sectors.

Green Vista Tree Care

Green Vista Tree Care is Northern Virginia's premier tree service, specializing in technical tree removal and professional tree pruning. Green Vista's insured professional crews use modern pruning techniques to ensure safety and promote optimum health for your trees. Our highly trained crews are equipped to manage dangerous tree removal projects with ease, using state of the art industry techniques and top of the line updated equipment. Our mission is to care for your trees as if they were our own and exceed customer service expectations. Experience the difference of an industry leading professional tree care firm. Free estimates, quick response. Contact Green Vista Tree Care today. An award winning company!

Offers by Green Vista Tree Care on Angi

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Tree service - tree management, plant health care, crown pruning, thinning, deep root fertilization, restoration, tree & stump removal, cabling, crane service, firewood & wood chipping. Snow removal, bobcat/loader, salt & sand application.