AA Appliances Repair Services Inc

With Angi since August 2010

2.6

Additional phone number: (443) 221-4226....

Indoor Air Quality Medics

Indoor Air Quality Medics

We are a total home comfort services company that can handle everything from heating and air conditioning to duct cleaning and insulation. Our healthy home comfort specialists have the knowledge and skills to provide thorough service for every inspection, repair, or replacement of your home's heating, air conditioning, water heating, and indoor air quality systems. We pride ourselves in building a relationship with you, as the difference between a good company and an excellent company is the SERVICE provided, including long after the first call. With over 20 years experience and workmanship that is second to none, we are confident that we will keep your home comfortable and the air you breathe clean at all times!

Offers by Indoor Air Quality Medics on Angi

11/05/2010

Bobby warned me that he was running late but still managed to arrive shortly after the promised time. He was courteous and efficient. He charged me less than the full amount "because I am a nice person" and then, when I rushed to write the check before he had added in the tax, refused to take payment for the tax he was owed. A splendid experience from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After being stood up at the last minute by Sears Home Services, I contacted this agency around 7 pm on Thursday, November 4th. They scheduled an appointment for the following day. At around 2:33 pm, Bobby phoned me to let me know that he was running a bit late because of traffic (his promised arrival time was from noon to 3 pm). He arrived shortly after 3 pm, immediately diagnosed the problem with my dryer, and replaced the malfunctioning sensor. In addition, he removed a substantial amount of lint from the dryer hose and vaccuumed the area beneath and around the dryer.

08/12/2010

I am very dissatisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my dryer for $301.33 the technician told me it should run for a long time because of replacing the heat element. He advised me to repair the dryer rather than buy a new one. On August 12, the dryer stopped producing heat, I called them and was told they do not guarantee their parts.

03/24/2010

The technician took a deposit of $59.95 and said he would call me the next business day (Monday) to let me know about ordering the parts and it would take 2-3 days to receive the parts and fix the dishwasher. I never got a call so I called Tuesday to see what the hold-up was. I was told at that time that it would take 2-3 days for the parts but did not receive an estimate. (nor did I ask for one -...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The on/off switch of my Bosch Dishwasher was broken so I decided to also replace the soap dispenser that stopped opening during washing. The technician suggested that my door hinges were also broken and should be replaced.

02/03/2010

A miserable experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company tried three times to repair a broken gas dryer. After each time they left saying it was fixed; however, after the third try the repairman acknowledged it wasn't working. They refused to provide a refund. Do not use this company for repair services. They advertise heavily in the DC area, but do not provide reliable service.

Appliance repair.