A & Jads Upholstery Furniture Repair & Refinishing

Founded 1951 • With Angi since June 2011

***Please call the office at (703) 751-0977, we need to see the item before we can price it. We cannot give quotes over messages, please call so we can assist you further.*** Family operated. Showroom & workshop. Because of the nature of the furniture business, many businesses cannot give prices over the phone based on photos and measurements. We are one of the companies that must see the item before pricing. It's a hands on process. Please do not hesitate to call (703) 751-0977 for more information. We will be glad to discuss what is needed to proceed in getting a price quote....

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

Shiny Carpet Cleaning

Shiny Carpet Cleaning is the most affordable service around. We guarantee that you will get the best service by paying less. Shiny Carpet Cleaning does not use any kind of chemical that can hurt your family or your pets. We are considered green. All our solutions are safe for kids and pets. What we use in our home we use same service and solutions in your house. We treat your house and your family part of us.

Offers by Shiny Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners

A veteran owned company, Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners is proud to service you and your family with smile. Our services are Top rated in the our space. We not provided superior customer service, we go beyond and above to please our clients. Thank you for choosing Neighborhood Carpet Cleaners

08/18/2021

I had a scheduled time to bring my chair for a quote. It was nice to have the scheduled time that was just for me and my project. Jad was very upfront and fully honest with me and my project and the cost. He took the time to show what me what supplies he would use! It was amazing to have a person who was willing to take the time and care for my project. It was very helpful and insightful for what ...

Description of Work
I needed a honest quote of a repair job for an arm chair.

Category furniture repair,upholstery,antiques

11/23/2020

excellent job we are so pleased and great family and staff to work with. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
reupholstered and rattan repair

02/15/2020

Jad is an old-school craftsman, increasingly hard to find these days. If you need a quick fix, look elsewhere. If you need it done right and are willing to wait for quality work, Jad is the man.

Description of Work
Repair springs on sofa, loveseat

04/24/2017

It looks better than it did when we bought it. They also helped realign the hinges when they realized they were a little messed up. They are very nice people who know their business. Would strongly recommend to anyone in need of furniture repair.

Description of Work
We had a table refinished after our dogs scratched it up.

10/17/2016

He was quick. And the work was excellent.

Description of Work
Repair a set of antique furniture.

Category furniture repair,woodworking

Upholstery work. Furniture stripping & refinishing. Oriental rug cleaning & repair. Antique upholstered furniture.