A-1 Garage Door

Virgina
11/30/2022

8050 Saint Julia Pl

Alexandria, VA 22309

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Garage doors

Garage doors

garage doors
These are all completed Garage doors that customers have been satisfied with.

A1 garage door has been providing fast, friendly family services in your neighborhood for years. While maintaining our humble family ideals, our company has grown to service both commercial and residential markets with no job too small or large for us. A1 Garage Door is a full line garage door company operated by specially trained, certified and uniformed technicians. We specialize in providing quality garage door services such as sales, full installations and repairs. It is our aim to bring you the best customer service possible accompanied by very reasonable prices. We are located in Alexandria Virginia but we currently only provide services to Stafford, Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, Culpeper, Chantilly and Manassas and its neighboring Northern Virginian areas, Maryland & Washington DC. Additional phone - (571) 572-5420....

garage doors (434)

06/30/2021

Called at 5pm and was able to have someone come by that night. Replaced springs and lubricated the hinges very quick and charged $300. Great service tech. Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/11/2021

One of the best experiences with a vendor. Both Abby and Charley were professional and customer oriented. Charley listened carefully to the issues, provided a good explanation of options and fixed the issue. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Fixed Garage Door

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

03/24/2021

I was pleasantly shocked at how quickly someone came to my home, diagnosed the problem, provided a range of options, and then get everything working that same day. Sometimes when you're in a bad situation, it's really great having someone able to help you just as you need.

Description of Work
Garage opener replacement

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

Thank you so much for your complement and we also looked forward to served you anytime Thank you once again Abby

02/24/2021

Abby and Charles are an amazing team, always friendly and courteous. They make you feel like family. We started using them years ago remotely from California for our rental house and now that we are back in DC, was able to meet Charles in person. Great guy and focuses immediately on the problem and doesn't leave until it's fixed. Even in cold weather, no complaints. No job is too small. Of course,...

Description of Work
Garage Door Tune-Up & Semi-Yearly Maintenance

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

09/27/2020

Very well and I like the new doors and their operation.

Description of Work
Replace two garage doors.

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

09/19/2020

A-1 did a great job. Estimator was really polite and informative, no mansplaining! Installer did a great job replacing my old wooden door with a new steel door. Arrived on time and was very neat in clean-up. Great company.

Description of Work
Install New Garage Door

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you so much for your compliments, and we looked forward to work with you anytime Thank you

01/05/2020

They gave me a fair price, made an appointment right away, arrived on time, didn’t try to “up sell” me, and did a professional job.

Description of Work
Replace seal at bottom of two garage doors and lubricate.

Work Completed On 01/05/2020

Thank you so much for your warm compliments [Member Name Removed]

11/04/2019

I had my rear garage door replaced on May 21, 2019 and it went great so I didn't hesitate to call Abby at A1 garage door again. On Oct 21, 2019 I told her I need to have Charles come by to let me know how much it would be to replaced my broken springs. She told me right away how much it would be and how much of a discount she would give me off because I was a returning customer. It was a fair pric...

Description of Work
Garage door springs replaced

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for your complement, is my pleasure to help you anytime Abby

10/03/2019

Abby was absolutely amazing!! The customer service and care was impeccable! The install along with the options for purchase was explained and completed in a very professional manner. I cannot say enough about how grateful I am to this company for its outstanding service and exceptional quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Required replacement garage door for Military Family.

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for your warm complements , and I looked forward to serve you anytime Abby

10/03/2019

Everything went smoothly. I emailed my problem to them. We sat up an appointment, and Charles came on time and replaced the springs. I hired this company before to replaced the springs on my other door. They did a good job then at a fair price and the same this time.

Description of Work
I needed a set of garage door springs.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

Thank you so much for your complement and you always welcome

residential door, garage door installation & repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check