495 HVAC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

495 HVAC is a locally owned and operated small business located in Alexandria, Virginia. We employ only highly trained individuals with high moral character. We place significant stock in client satisfaction. We have grown our business through referrals of our client's friends and families. We look forward to serving you. We are available for after-hour service Monday-Friday from 5:00pm-10:00pm, and weekends from 9:00am-10:00pm. Weekends are reserved for service calls only....

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

10/29/2017

Better than I expected. The 495 HVAC Company installed a new Carrier Infinity 4 ton central air, 5 ton coil and 11,000 btu furnace system with a matching Wi-Fi Infinity System Control in early October. I am very satisfied for their professional work, their reasonable price (they are the lowest among four proposals from four different local companies) and their afterward service. I now have an exce...

Description of Work
Replacement of a residential Heating Cooling HVAC System. Substantial air duct works.

03/13/2017

Very well. Installers showed up on time and the work was completed within the estimated time frame. The new system is running well but it takes some time before one can say definitively that everything is working correctly.

Description of Work
Installation of new heat pump.

02/04/2017

Great! I wish every service provider did it half as well as 495 HVAC. These are the "pros from Dover" so to speak. What a breath of fresh air to work with real experts who care about their work and customers.

Description of Work
Their service technicians troubleshot an upstairs heating system problem, installed new filters, evaluated the ducting for a possible modification, and checked the overall HVAC system.

08/05/2016

Lupe came and did a thorough check up of our system and made sure everything was installed correctly before recharging the refrigerant. He was very knowledgeable and courteous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend 495 HVAC or to use them again myself!

Description of Work
We have a LG mini-split ductless unit that needed the lines pressure checked and a recharge of refrigerant.

06/21/2016

We just used them to do an inspection. you know we requested to do an inspection for, so we were asked to have the furnace and h back inspected to make sure it was working properly and I thought we had communicated that clearly and we requested that was done but it seems like that maybe were trying to have us do even more than we needed to and their inspection like yeah everything is working prope...

Description of Work
I used 495 HVAC for heating & A/C inspection.

12/14/2015

They are very good! Good customer service and I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Issue with damper . Vent was closed

08/05/2015

We woke up to realize our A/C was broken. Several places were unable to to service until the following day so we tried 495 HVAC as it had good ratings on Angie's list. We were not disappointed. We called at 7:30 AM and by 8:30 AM we had someone at the house working on the problem. Everyone we talked with was extremely friendly, the technician was great and by 9:30 AM we had A/C and insight on some low cost maintenance work we might want to consider to prevent the problem in the future. The price was in line with other quotes, the service was prompt, and the solution was effective. I would definitely turn to them again!

Description of Work
Service call for broken A/C

07/29/2014

My AC went out during the hottest week and holiday. From my initial call the service was great. The staff scheduled an appt right away. They were punctual and professional. I explained I have two kids and it was really hot. They came out earlier then scheduled. My techs were Lupe and JC. They explained what was wrong, went over some of my options. They answered all my questions. I appreciated that they came out replaced the system right away and took my concerns in consideration. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Service call for AC and replacement of system

07/23/2014

They have a good reputation and supplied us with an estimate that was lower than the others. They worked in pouring rain to get the work completed. They also replaced two shrubs disrupted with the installation of the AC units. We find them to be nice, reliable and thorough. They're very hands-on and offer personal service.

Description of Work
They replaced all three of our AC units in October of 2013 with Carrier units. They also removed the old units. Most recently, they checked all three AC units.

06/17/2014

Air conditioning wasn't working well, so called them for a service. Had an appointment within 36hours of initial contact. I had an old HVAC unit and the condenser wasn't functioning. The technician provided multiple options, including associated cost and pros/cons of each option. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and had the work done within estimated timeframe. The new unit works beautifully and the company has been responsive to follow up questions regarding function and usability.

Description of Work
Replaced my old HVAC unit with a more efficient heat pump system

Category heating & cooling contractor

Our services include repairing, installing, and maintaining... -Heat Pumps -Furnaces -Air Conditioners -Ductless Mini Splits -Ductwork -Air Zoning -Humidifiers -Boilers -Radiant Flooring -Tankless Water Heaters -Water Heaters

-Baseboard heating -Oil burners/furnaces -Backup generators -Geothermal systems -Chill water fan coil units