Lamont's Small Moves, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2013

Pickwick Mill Terrace

Aldie, VA 20105

With years of moving experience you can depend on us to provide quality assistance with your move. We're kind, courteous and will always do our best to make your move a pleasant experience. We provide moving labor for • Apartments • Condos • Storage Units • Small Offices • Pods • Rearranging furniture around your home...

08/02/2019

Leslie G.

Lamont and his assistant were on time, professional and friendly. They took great care to not damage my walls or ceilings when moving a very heavy desk down two flights of stairs in my narrow townhouse.

Description of Work
Moving a heavy desk from the third floor to the first floor.

Category moving companies

I appreciate the kind words - please let me know if we can help you in the future. Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

03/08/2018

Michael E.

The stone top is around 550 lbs. They moved it just as I asked admirably.

Description of Work
Moving a Large and Heavy Stone Tabletop

09/17/2017

Damon D.

Lamont and his team were great. They did an excellent job filling a 15 foot truck worth of furniture for us and moving it from one house to another. He also took apart two refrigerators and packed them up skillfully for the trip. He was on time, professional, and the price was right. We would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Moving help

09/06/2017

Julie R.

He was on time and came with all the supplies to carefully pack up the dresser and move in our car. I was pregnant at the time so my husband really needed an extra set of hands to help lift and transport it to our house.

Description of Work
We had a large 9 drawer dresser moved from one house to another.

07/20/2017

Beth R.

Lamont's Small Moves was a LIFESAVER for me! Lamont and his associate showed up on time and moved quite a bit furniture in less than 2 hours. Nothing was damaged and they were very efficient and professional! He was very appreciate of the tip I gave them because they both deserved it for their hard work! I HIGHLY Recommend Lamont's Small Moves!!

Description of Work
I recently moved from a 4th floor apartment to a 1st floor apartment located in the same building. I got numerous quotes from other companies but they wanted to charge me for a truck I didn't need.

04/10/2017

Paul J.

They were excellent. We plan on using them again when we move from storage to the new house.

Description of Work
Moved all our household goods to storage while our new house is being build.

11/18/2016

Min yong C.

Professional and polite. We would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Moving furniture around the house. 3 levels total.

09/13/2016

Reza R.

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. Lamont and his professional crew did a phenomenal job. They were honest, fast, efficient, and knowledgeable. They showed up about half an hour earlier and wasted no time. There was no damage to any of the items. They deserve "AAA" ratings rather than "A" ratings in all the categories. I did get quotes from a few other reputable companies (who had much higher estimates) but I am glad Lamont Small Movers ended up doing the job. I would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them to all because of their excellent service and truly reasonable price that is unmatched by any other company.

Description of Work
Move from an apartment to a townhouse.

08/28/2016

Christopher S.

Very well. Lamont and Chris arrived exactly on time; they were very careful, friendly, and efficient. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Moved a large Ethan Allen entertainment console down a narrow flight of stairs; brought a smaller entertainment console upstairs and into our garage.

06/08/2016

Carol L.

Lamont and his partner Andrew arrived on time. I gave them a tour of the rooms in which furniture would be rearranged or moved out. The tasks included disassembling and moving beds, moving several large pieces of furniture from basement to second floor, and moving lots of boxes. A total of 33 items, large and small, had to be moved. Lamont and Andrew did outstanding work and finished the job in about 2 hours. They worked quietly and were very respectful of my home, taking care to avoid damage to the items being moved and the walls and floors. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend to others and I will use them again!

Description of Work
Moved furniture, boxes, etc.

Different Movers

We Provide the Best Moving Value for Your Budget (with our up-front and flat rate pricing, we have a move plan for every budget and need) An Efficient Moving Company (We'll arrive early and we'll stay until your move is finished) A Careful Move (We'll treat everything as though it was fragile) Our Moves are Always Fixed-Price (You can rest assured that there won't be any hidden costs or bad surprises)

Offers by Different Movers on Angi
    Fairfax Transfer & Storage

Additional DBA - Fairfax Moving and Storage Inc.

Offers by Fairfax Transfer & Storage on Angi
    Virginia Is For Movers

Whether the move is big or small Virginia is for Movers can move it all! With over 5years+ experience in this industry we are more than capable of handling your every moving needs!

We provide experienced moving labor in 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 man crews. You provide the truck, we do the rest.

Piano Moving