FRONTIER LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2007

4.4

42134 John Mosby Highway

Aldie, VA 20105

We ask that you contact our office at 703-327-7040 for all questions and concerns !

09/10/2015

JOANN L.

I think their price is reasonable.

Description of Work
The lawn service I use is Frontier Lawn Care & Landscaping. They mow my lawn weekly.

Category lawn service

04/29/2015

Donika S.

They get it done timely and I'm happy with them.

Description of Work
We've used Frontier Lawn care & Landscaping. They do grass mowing for us and they take care of my fence as well.

Category lawn service

02/20/2013

Burlie B.

They have very good communication and follow-up.

Description of Work
I have a contract with Frontier Lawn Care and Landscaping for maintenance of my landscapes.

Category landscaping

03/19/2012

William H.

He is very good.

Description of Work
He patched a hole where the skunk got in and added rocks to our landscaping.

Category landscaping

08/30/2007

JOANN L.

The Oak tree was getting too big and too close to my house so I needed it moved. This was a pretty big job and I thought they did well. I also thought they did a nice job planting day lilies up my walkway. They are beautiful in full bloom.

Description of Work
They planted new perennials up my long walkway and planted Winterbury heather in other places through out my yard. They also transplanted an Oak tree to a new place in my yard.

Category landscaping, tree service

SBC Outdoor Services

OVER 100 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE AS YOU PATIO AND HARDSCAPE EXPERTS! Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer doing deck or patio repair. New installs only. SBC Outdoor Services was founded in 2015 by Brad Crist. Brad had over 15 years of experience in the industry and wanted to create a landscaping company that could hold true to the concept of “quality landscaping.” Ever since then we've been constantly growing as a high-end hardscape, landscape design, and commercial maintenance business. Over the course of our existence, we've earned a great reputation for quality service and we aim to not just maintain our reputation for excellence but to constantly improve it. That's why we only hire the best of the best. Our management team alone has over 30 years of experience in the industry and members of management used to maintain the White House. The rest of our team is similarly qualified and has over 100 years of combined experience. At SBC Outdoor Services we believe that landscaping is an art, not just a skill. We not only teach our employees proper installation methods but also encourage them to take initiative and to completely pour their imagination and skill into their work. Our design and installation divisions make sure that the product will be very functional as well as attractive while our maintenance division employees take great pride in the ongoing beauty of your property.

American Exteriors & Masonry

American Exteriors & Masonry is a family-owned design and remodeling firm located in Leesburg, Virginia. With 24 Angie's List Super Service Awards in 7 years and three generations of experience, American Exteriors & Masonry is Northern Virginia’s most trusted exterior remodeling contractor. Whether you are building a new home or improving an existing one, you can be confident that American Exteriors & Masonry will make your vision a reality. We hire only specialized, experienced technicians to install our extensive menu of products. We hold a Class A Contractors License, the highest license you can acquire with the state of Virginia (License number 2705170807 Class A). We are fully bonded and insured with Workers Compensation and General Liability Insurance. At no charge, we will design a custom outdoor living space especially for you. Compare our high quality construction methods and superior warranties with our competitors, and you will see why we have no competitors. Don't take a chance on quality. Call for your Free Design Consultation and Quote at 703-443-2699 or on the web at LoudounCountyContractors.com.

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

2022 Super Service Award