Wasatch Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2006

2.8

We are a full service licensed and insured residential and commercial roofing contractor serving customers in Utah since 1980....

Patriot Roofing & Construction

Patriot Roofing is a veteran owned and managed company that focuses on quality and the customer experience. Employees are empowered to make changes or corrections to insure the customers' satisfaction and provide a hassle-free quality experience. The owner of Patriot Roofing worked for 20 years with the largest roofing contractor in North America, but when the corporate influence began affecting his clients and employees, he decided it was time to start his own company in which he could better control the experience of both. As an Army Infantry veteran, the owner strives to install the values of honor, discipline and hard work within his team to separate us from the others and provide a reliable service that customers can put their trust in. An individual's home is their castle and, big or small, should be treated as such! It is our goal to turn every one of our clients into a referral. We are not perfect and do make mistakes from time to time, but it is our pledge to: 1) Quickly make things right for the homeowner...and 2) To use those mistakes as a learning tool for the entire team. We only use in-house crews and labor and the Patriot Roofing team is well versed in all types of roofing to include: Shingles, Tile, Shake, Low Slope, Steep Slope, Metal, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacements, Roof Recovers, Roof Inspection Reports, Real Estate Related Roof Projects, Insurance Restoration and Storm Damage. Everyone says they are the best and, unfortunately, the customer never knows for sure until they give some one a try, but if you give Patriot Roofing a try, we can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Offers by Patriot Roofing & Construction on Angi
FORTRESS ROOFING

Fortress Roofing was founded in 1992 and is Utah's premier roofing contractor.

Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment.

08/12/2013

Because of all the bad details on Angie's list about Watch Roofing - we did not hire this person. Cost for what we needed was way to high. We eventually got it done for 1500.00

Description of Work
nothing - cost to much.

10/09/2012

Terrible service. Terrible work. Does not stand behind their work nor their warranty. I would not recommend using Wasatch Roofing.

Description of Work
10 years ago I received a bid from Wasatch Roofing. I needed an entire new roof...new shingles...along with new rubber roof over the flat areas of my home. I hired Wasatch to do the entire job. Along with the bid came a 10 year warranty. Worker's showed up drunk and seemed incapable of doing the work. Since then...I have called Wastach to come to my home and do repairs to the roof they installed due to numerous water leaks. Wasatch continued to bill me even though the roof came with a warranty. Recently, I phoned them due to more major water leaks over my gargage which has continued to be a problem over the past four years. Wasatch refuses to repair the damage under warranty and they no longer take my calls. I have left many phone messages for Dan and Frank Readdy to phone me back...they do not return the calls I have placed. I would highly recommend NOT using Wasatch due to the terrible, unreliable, poor service I have receiived over the past 10 years. I will now be forced to contact another roofing company for these repairs. For this very reason I have joined Angie's List to seek out a reliable roofing company that stands behind their work, that will provide me with professional , efficient, service.

November 1, 2012 Angie's List Rebuttal Letter Customer REF: Letter to Angie's List submitted on October 9, 2012 The Customer is mistaken or confused, she has three (3) roof levels (top, center & bottom levels). Top level: We installed a new membrane roof with a ten (10) year warranty on January 21, 2002. This warranty has EXPIRED. Center level: No work preformed by us. Lower level: Repaired by us ...

06/06/2006

I had all the old shingles off the roof. I had them save them so I could reuse them. They gave me a discount because of that. I also had them install all new ice shields around the house. They did a very nice job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed all the old shingles and put up new ones.

Flat Roofing, Reroofing, Repairs and Recondition on all types of Flat roofs residential or commercial.

Commercial & Residential