Wasatch Roofing

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2006

2.8

3067 S Olive Dunn Dr

WEST VALLEY CITY, UT 84120

We are a full service licensed and insured residential and commercial roofing contractor serving customers in Utah since 1980.

08/12/2013

Marion M.

Because of all the bad details on Angie's list about Watch Roofing - we did not hire this person. Cost for what we needed was way to high. We eventually got it done for 1500.00

Description of Work
nothing - cost to much.

10/09/2012

Marci J.

Terrible service. Terrible work. Does not stand behind their work nor their warranty. I would not recommend using Wasatch Roofing.

Description of Work
10 years ago I received a bid from Wasatch Roofing. I needed an entire new roof...new shingles...along with new rubber roof over the flat areas of my home. I hired Wasatch to do the entire job. Along with the bid came a 10 year warranty. Worker's showed up drunk and seemed incapable of doing the work. Since then...I have called Wastach to come to my home and do repairs to the roof they installed due to numerous water leaks. Wasatch continued to bill me even though the roof came with a warranty. Recently, I phoned them due to more major water leaks over my gargage which has continued to be a problem over the past four years. Wasatch refuses to repair the damage under warranty and they no longer take my calls. I have left many phone messages for Dan and Frank Readdy to phone me back...they do not return the calls I have placed. I would highly recommend NOT using Wasatch due to the terrible, unreliable, poor service I have receiived over the past 10 years. I will now be forced to contact another roofing company for these repairs. For this very reason I have joined Angie's List to seek out a reliable roofing company that stands behind their work, that will provide me with professional , efficient, service.

November 1, 2012 Angie's List Rebuttal Letter Customer REF: Letter to Angie's List submitted on October 9, 2012 The Customer is mistaken or confused, she has three (3) roof levels (top, center & bottom levels). Top level: We installed a new membrane roof with a ten (10) year warranty on January 21, 2002. This warranty has EXPIRED. Center level: No work preformed by us. Lower level: Repaired by us only. We offered a reroof proposal for this lower roof level and it was declined. It saddens me deeply that the Customer confused my employee of being drunk and unable to perform his work. My employee she is referring to has a speech impairment. Respectfully, Dan Shields Wasatch Roofing and Supply Wasatch Roofing Records of Work Performed for the Customer: #3782 - Reroof Upper (dwelling) roof section only 1-21-2002 PAID INVOICE #3782A - Upper Roof, we damaged your Swamp Cooler. RESOLVED - 5/21/2002 #3783B - Lower level repaired seam at property line. Adjoining roof (next door) PAID INVOICE - 2-4-2006 #3782C - Lower level repaired garage membrane repair South edge seam 9-25-2006 PAID INVOICE #4434 - Lower level repair heat vent pipe and 3 damaged shingles 10-23-2008 INVOICE NOT PAID

06/06/2006

I had all the old shingles off the roof. I had them save them so I could reuse them. They gave me a discount because of that. I also had them install all new ice shields around the house. They did a very nice job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed all the old shingles and put up new ones.

Cowboy Clean Soft Wash and Power Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, roof cleaning, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ENCOR Home & Roofing Salt Lake City

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Encor Home and Roofing will always work in your best interest, utilizing quality materials, state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, comprehensive insurance programs and the most experienced and skilled craftsmen in the industry. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Firefly IQ Lights

At firefly, we specialize in permanent smart LED lighting for your home or business. Controllable through our app, our high-quality lights have limitless possibilities - we can even integrate with your security & camera systems! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by Firefly IQ Lights on Angi
    Commercial & Residential
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Flat Roofing, Reroofing, Repairs and Recondition on all types of Flat roofs residential or commercial.