Jones Heating & A/C

Founded 1964 • With Angi since June 2006

At Jones Heating and Air Conditioning we believe in providing quality products and quality service. We've serviced Salt Lake Valley for three generations (just about forty-two years) and will provide a safe, comfortable solution to your HVAC needs. For furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, natural gas fireplaces, radiant heating systems, humidifiers, programmable thermostats, gas lines and furnace filters, let Jones Heating and Air Conditioning work....

Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning

Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning

Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning Salt Lake City, UT, 84118 (801) 759-2509 Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning is a residential and commercial air dust cleaning company in Salt Lake City, UT! Air Duct Cleaning Service Copperton UT; Highland UT; Centerville UT; Bluffdale UT; Woods Cross UT Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaner, Residential Duct Cleaning, Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning https://rockymountainductcleaningut.com/

12/26/2016

They were punctual and efficient and I will call them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked out my furnace

02/21/2014

We asked for the best. We could have paid much less for a lower quality furnace and air conditioner, but feel the price we got for the best was a good price. We were very pleased with the installation experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couple of years ago, Jones Heating and Air installed a new furnace and air conditioner.

03/26/2013

They are so good. The owner of the company came out and serviced our furnace one year. He made a mistake during the service and did not charge us for the work. He could not believe he did that and was really apologetic. My mother in law use him and so do my parents. We are all really pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service an air conditioner and my heater.

03/02/2013

Itemized bill. Need I say more? He was up front with the cost on the phone and beat the competitor bid by $300. They showed up on time and did a great job. They are very knowledgeable and provided good suggestions and changes to our duct work. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 7 runs and one return in my unfinished basement.

12/31/2012

It was an excellent experience from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furnace was blowing out cold air 2 days before Christmas. We called Jones Heating and Air. They were very helpful and fairly priced. Their service was beyond what was expected. We will use them again and appreciate their help keeping us warm for Christmas.

Jones Heating & A/C

Duct cleaning & radiant heat.