Jones Heating & A/C

Founded 1964 • With Angi since June 2006

At Jones Heating and Air Conditioning we believe in providing quality products and quality service. We've serviced Salt Lake Valley for three generations (just about forty-two years) and will provide a safe, comfortable solution to your HVAC needs. For furnaces, air conditioners, air cleaners, natural gas fireplaces, radiant heating systems, humidifiers, programmable thermostats, gas lines and furnace filters, let Jones Heating and Air Conditioning work....

Utah's Best Home Pros

We are a team that specializes in all of your heating and air, electrical, and duct cleaning needs. We offer some great financing options, warranties, rebates, tax credits on new installations. Our service technicians our available 24/7, 365 days a year. There is no job too little or too big for our team. We handle: Furnace and air conditioner repairs, design, and installation Mini split repair and installation Duct work design, installation, and repair Electrical panel and sub panel upgrades or repairs Installation and repair of light fixtures, outlets, ceiling fans Installation of dedicated lines for RV's, electric cars, hot tubs Permanent outdoor holiday lighting Duct cleaning and Dryer vent cleaning

Just Right Heating & Cooling

You're always comfortable with us! We want our customers to feel comfortable with every experience they have with our company as we assist them with their heating and air needs. Ultimately, we want our customer’s home and lives to be comfortable. All members of our team are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We are Gephardt approved, an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau and annual Super Service Award Winner with Angie’s List. Call us today and find out why you’re always comfortable with us. We specialize in the repair, replacement, design and maintenance of HVAC comfort systems for your home.

Offers by Just Right Heating & Cooling on Angi
Main Street Heating & Cooling

Give us a call today for a free estimate at 801-930-5151 We have built a reputation of hard work, integrity and putting our customers first.

Offers by Main Street Heating & Cooling on Angi

12/26/2016

They were punctual and efficient and I will call them again

Description of Work
They checked out my furnace

02/21/2014

We asked for the best. We could have paid much less for a lower quality furnace and air conditioner, but feel the price we got for the best was a good price. We were very pleased with the installation experience.

Description of Work
A couple of years ago, Jones Heating and Air installed a new furnace and air conditioner.

03/26/2013

They are so good. The owner of the company came out and serviced our furnace one year. He made a mistake during the service and did not charge us for the work. He could not believe he did that and was really apologetic. My mother in law use him and so do my parents. We are all really pleased.

Description of Work
They service an air conditioner and my heater.

03/02/2013

Itemized bill. Need I say more? He was up front with the cost on the phone and beat the competitor bid by $300. They showed up on time and did a great job. They are very knowledgeable and provided good suggestions and changes to our duct work. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed 7 runs and one return in my unfinished basement.

12/31/2012

It was an excellent experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Our furnace was blowing out cold air 2 days before Christmas. We called Jones Heating and Air. They were very helpful and fairly priced. Their service was beyond what was expected. We will use them again and appreciate their help keeping us warm for Christmas.

11/09/2012

All went well, as I described.

Description of Work
We hired Jeff from Jones Heating & Air conditioning. I LOVED him. Let me tell you why: First, I like how Jones Heating does their billing. It was by the hour. I like that. We had a really big project for him, and I don't like it when other companies bring their binder full of upcharges that go along with everything little thing they do. ANYWAYS, We recently bought a super OLD four-plex in Provo, UT. The first thing we wanted to do was make sure that the existing furnaces and water heaters were safe and tuned-up. The four furnaces are each under the house, in deep dark crawlspaces. Lots of spiders, cobwebs, and dirt. I totally expected that he would try to sell us four new furnaces and four new hot water heaters. But instead he just cleaned and tuned up the furnaces, and gave us a report on each one. He saw no reason to have to replace anything. I felt that was honest, because if he had told me these old furnaces and water heaters needed to be replaced, I probably would have believed him. I felt like I could trust him. He did a few extra things for us too while he was down in the crawlspace, so that I wouldn't have to go down there myself. That was nice. Additionally, he did some work on some old galvanized pipes that were connected to one of the water heater, which was really hard work. He gave us lots of good advice about future projects, and seemed knowledgeable in more areas than just HVAC. The whole project took the day!!!! He never complained about the crawlspaces either, which I thought was nothing short of heroic. I would definitely recommend Jones Heating and AC !! (Part of the cost was travel, which was from SLC. I knew it would cost us more to have him travel that far, but I felt it was worth it.)

04/17/2012

They were able to come on very short notice (within a two hours). The correct problems were identified quickly. The tech did not have all the required replacement parts on-hand, so there was a mid-repair excursion required for the parts. Kudos for the tech hustling to get the needed parts; boo for not having some pretty standard parts on-hand. The tech cleaned the internals of the furnace as well....

Description of Work
They replaced a broken hot surface ignitor and a blower motor with noisy bearings as well as cleaning the furnace internals.

04/02/2012

I will continue to use Jones Heating and Cooling in the future because they can be there within a day or two when I call them and they come in and do their work, and I have never had any complaints with them and I have been using them for years.

Description of Work
They came to start the furnace up for me at their last visit.

02/24/2012

The technition arrived on time and got to work right away. He let us know what he was doing each step of the way. When he was done, he went through our home to show us how to get the best preformance from our new heating and air conditioning system. It all was fast and professional.

Description of Work
I have done business with Jones Heating for years, I would not call anyone else. They are fast, fair and professional. They installed my new furnace and central air, and I was very pleased with the service as well as the technition Jeff. I highly recommend them.

01/12/2012

Woke up to a freezing house after the heater died sometime in the night. I called another repair place and they said they could come sometime in the afternoon. I was afraid that might mean that the furnace wouldn't get fixed that same day, so I decided to call someone else. A friend recommended Jones. The dispatcher took my name and number and Jeff called me back within minutes. He was finishing u...

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed broken furnace

Jones Heating & A/C

Duct cleaning & radiant heat.