J & J ROOFING LLC.

Founded 2017 • With Angi since November 2017

We have years of experience in the Roofing trade and started J & J Roofing so that YOU will have a new company in the Salt Lake Market that is willing to provide YOU with exceptional workmanship and customer service! Call us today!...

Patriot Roofing & Construction

Patriot Roofing is a veteran owned and managed company that focuses on quality and the customer experience. Employees are empowered to make changes or corrections to insure the customers' satisfaction and provide a hassle-free quality experience. The owner of Patriot Roofing worked for 20 years with the largest roofing contractor in North America, but when the corporate influence began affecting his clients and employees, he decided it was time to start his own company in which he could better control the experience of both. As an Army Infantry veteran, the owner strives to install the values of honor, discipline and hard work within his team to separate us from the others and provide a reliable service that customers can put their trust in. An individual's home is their castle and, big or small, should be treated as such! It is our goal to turn every one of our clients into a referral. We are not perfect and do make mistakes from time to time, but it is our pledge to: 1) Quickly make things right for the homeowner...and 2) To use those mistakes as a learning tool for the entire team. We only use in-house crews and labor and the Patriot Roofing team is well versed in all types of roofing to include: Shingles, Tile, Shake, Low Slope, Steep Slope, Metal, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacements, Roof Recovers, Roof Inspection Reports, Real Estate Related Roof Projects, Insurance Restoration and Storm Damage. Everyone says they are the best and, unfortunately, the customer never knows for sure until they give some one a try, but if you give Patriot Roofing a try, we can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Offers by Patriot Roofing & Construction on Angi
FORTRESS ROOFING

Fortress Roofing was founded in 1992 and is Utah's premier roofing contractor.

Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment.

03/13/2019

The job was completed in two buisness days using a mixture of TPO and shingles. Everything was done with extreme care and precision. And we’re looking forward to years of use with out worry.

Description of Work
Removal of existing roof and installation of new roof.

02/15/2019

J&J showed up ready to work everyday with enthusiasm, experience, and the desire to complete our roof with workmanship quality and materials we the customers can trust. It is extremely hard to trust anyone that will genuinuely listen and address the concerns we consumers have. Especially, after hearing horror stories of experiences that neighbors, families, and friends have gone through. I for one...

Description of Work
new roof and removal of swamp cooler

[Member Name Removed]thank you, we understand how difficult it could be to hire contractors and the biggest goal is to make sure homeowners can trust us if the trust ain’t there it could be an uncomfortable situation on both ends once again thank you for putting that trust on us.

11/25/2018

We recently bought a house and the inspector found some things about the roof that were concerning. I sent J & J Roofing a message on Angie’s list and Junior was very responsive. He told me when he was coming and he stuck to it. Junior spent a lot of time on the roof, checking everything that was in the inspector’ report. I felt much better when he explained to me what the inspector meant and made...

Description of Work
Roof repair

11/16/2018

Junior and crew did an amazing job. showed up on time. Worked long hours, got the job done quickly. Re-roofed with top quality materials, replaced gutters and flashing and took care of my house and yard. Job came out better than I was hoping for, and I expected a lot.

Description of Work
re-roof house

11/16/2018

great. Came to work as promised. worked hard and got job done on time. kept work area crean and cleaned up after they were done

Description of Work
new roof - shingles and copper roofing

10/17/2018

I called other Companies and when I called Jr he told me he would be out as soon as the rain let up. He called a couple of hours later and was at my house. Unfortunately there was more damage that couldn't be repaired with out replacing the whole roof. He was awesome and caulked the immediate leak without a charge. He gave me a bid to complete the roof replacement. He was so fast and efficient with this bid other companies still haven't responded. When I get the money together for the replacement I would feel confident in having J&J roofing complete the work .

Description of Work
water leak coming through the roof

09/13/2018

I can not say enough great things about J&J roofing! They're price was by far the best bid we got. They're work was fast and looked absolutely beautiful! They even painted my pipes to match my new roof color. The workers were kind and incredibly professional and I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Roof tear off and new roof put on.

09/07/2018

They were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They were able to identify where the roof was leaking and repair those sections. I would definitely recommend and hire them again!

Description of Work
Asphalt Roof Leak Repair

05/09/2018

Came out at the appointed day and time. Did the whole job--tear off and complete roof job in one day. Thorough clean-up; Junior even cleaned out the gutters. I've done a half dozen roofs myself and this was done right. Good people. Neighbor was so impressed, she signed up to have her roof done.

Description of Work
Re-roofed a three car garage

05/06/2018

Junior and the team at J&J Roofing did a great job. Hard working, skilled and very professional. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced old roof

Category roofer

Roofing, re-roofing, maintenance, gutters, fascia and soffit

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing