Weed Man of Salt Lake

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2013

3.4

Weed Man of Salt Lake is a franchise of the largest lawn care provider in the WORLD, we offer great pricing and guarantee our services....

Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Riverton and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Riverton and surrounding areas. We are currently only accepting new customers for fertilizing and weed control in the lawn.

MDM Holdings LLC

We ask you for 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%. We do task asked by customer and by doing so, the task at hands is always putting the customers choice first.

Gallo azul landscaping maintenance

At Gallo azul landscaping maintenance our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 22+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

05/14/2019

Jana G.

It was great! They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They sprayed my lawn.

Category lawn service

12/07/2012

Jo Ann S.

They only performed two treaments that really did not seem to help. I gave them my credit card to bill on each treatment and they said I was late paying which I don't know how that could be since they we to bill my card automatically. They were extremely unprofessional on the phone down to the point they told me they don't need customers! Really?

Description of Work
I contracted to have them do my fertilization for the entire season. They only performed 2 treatments.

Category lawn treatment

07/23/2012

James H.

I didn't go, they never showed up.

Description of Work
All I asked them to do was do some simple landscape work for our rental property, and they said that they came by and surveyed the area to see how much they would cost... After which I didn't hear anything from them. I tried calling them, and there was no answer at the door. If you want someone to actually SHOW up to do the job, perhaps you will have better luck with them... I didn't.

Category landscaping,lawn service

fertilization, weed control, aeration, grub control, fungus control and round up.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover