Intermountain West Contractors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2019

3680 W 9000 S

West Jordan, UT 84088

Intermountain West Contractors was established in the fall of 1997, with the VISION to be the leader in the roofing and window business within our marketplace. The goals and values we have committed to reach this goal are based on the core values of integrity, innovation and quality. Integrity: A firm foundation is the key to any lasting relationship whether it is a friendship, marriage or business agreement. At Intermountain West we believe this firm foundation is built on trust, communication and high moral ethics. Quality: Offering superior products along with certified installers equal a final product that fits the wants and needs of our clients. Innovation: Innovation doesn't stop with our products, at Intermountain West we continue innovation within our company by listening to our clients and staff....

Resposiveness

roofing (523)gutter repair (42)window replacement (26)woodworking (13)siding companies (6)gutter cleaning (4)door installation (3)concrete repair (3)mudjacking (1)

04/07/2021

We would hire IWC again in a heartbeat. They were great to work with from start to finish. The roof looks great and their team was punctual and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof (Complete tear off)

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure being able to work with you!

03/30/2021

I give Intermountain West Contractors (IWC) the highest possible recommendation for four reasons. A) the quality of the work is exemplary. I received pictures of the roof of before, during and after the roofing, including spots in need of specific repair. B) IWC’s follow-up and communication was commendable. I was given a schedule of what would happen and when; it was followed completely. I also h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete reroofing of home

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

Photo for Intermountain West Contractors - 3680 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT - 39273402

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We’re so glad we were able to work with you on this project!

03/10/2021

We are very please with our new roof. It looks great. IWC was excellent to work with and very professional. They arrived early in the morning and were all finished and cleaned up by 3:00 pm. We would recommend this company to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof on our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

Sir, Thanks for the great review of our project. Gerald Sommer, ceo

12/14/2020

They did a fantastic job. Had only one problem and they took care of it with no arguments. Roof was pulled off and a new one installed in one day clean up was fantastic. Which was really important for me because I have 3 dogs and I didn’t want them finding any nails. 100% would hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

12/13/2020

This is not your typical roofing company. I know because as a real estate professional I have worked with many roofing companies. Most people just pick their roofers based on who has the cheapest price. I have seen people do that over and over again. Price definitely is a component to choosing a roofer, but it is not everything. IWC not only has great prices but their expertise and professionalism...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/23/2020

Excellent would recommend IWC 110%!! Very responsive and professional from the beginning with my salesman, Cody, to installation headed byOscar

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and re-roof

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Photo for Intermountain West Contractors - 3680 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT - 39044077

10/26/2020

What a professional group of people! They were just the best! Several of my neighbors inquired about them as they noticed how well the installation crew did. Very fair pricing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roofing and install new roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/26/2020

Love it. Person in the office was great, crew worked efficiently, and salesperson was very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redoing my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

05/23/2020

This was an entirely painless, professional experience. The sales staff explained everything up front as to what to expect, what I needed to prepare for and, the entire process so I knew what to expect on installation day. The crew that came onsite was very diligent in cleaning up after the install which was no doubt difficult as it was Very windy the day of install. I happened to look out a bedro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my roof replaced as it was 31 years old. No leaking or issues but, it was time to be replaced as the asphalt shingles had become very worn down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Photo for Intermountain West Contractors - 3680 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT - 38587858

04/27/2020

These guys are AWESOME!!! From the minute we called and requested a quote, they were responsive and communicated with us every step of the way. We had three different companies come to give us a bid. IWC was the most detailed and professional bid AND came in much lower than the others. They scheduled our job quickly since we had the beginning of an active leak. They came at 8:00 a.m. the day of ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt shingle roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing