Bright Concepts LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2008

We are Norther Utah's Premier Solatube dealer- Passionate about natural daylighting and attic ventilation! Give us a call today to schedule a free in-home consultation! FAQ: How does a Solatube Daylighting System work? From sun-up to sundown, the Solatube Daylighting System captures the sun’s rays using a patented Raybender 3000 optical dome, mounted on the roof. The light is then transferred downward through proprietary Spectralight Infinity, the world’s most reflective tubing. Designed for minimal light loss, it also easily maneuvers around obstructions with no structural changes required. When the light reaches the interior, it is delivered evenly throughout the space through specially designed Solatube diffusers and/or Decorative Fixtures....

Dedication Roofing, LLC

Dedication Roofing is a family owned and operated businesses. Dennis R Bodell President has 18 years of experience Dennis J Bodell General Manager over 40 years of experience. Dennis J Bodell has over 40 years in every aspect of roofing starting in 1970 doing residential and commercial flat Roofs shingle, shakes, tile and metal. By the 1980's was a superintendent of large Government and commercial projects. By the late 80s went into Management running projects of several million dollars all over the western United States with commercial and residential also in the state of Utah. What really makes our experience so high is looking at and doing projects all over the western U.S you see all different kinds of roofing installed in all different states that have been on for 15 to 30 years what methods work and what do not work. I would equivocate that to a masters degree in roofing we specialize in all types of roofing, one of the worst roofs installed over the last 10 years are flat roofs. The problem is that there are so many cheap flat roofs installed the home owner does not understand the different nuances of roofing, That is were we come in we install the highest grade of single ply roofs we are an approved applicator through the manufacturer and install all roofs according to specification which is not common by most roofers anymore. Residential roofers are very seldom approved by any manufacturer and install roofs according to there own specifications not the manufacturers that is why the common flat roof in the state of Utah is only lasting about 10 years. We install high end roofs that last over 20 years, so reach out and let us take a look at your roof and explain things to you most contractors don't even know and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Texo Roofing

We specialize in roofing and roof repair services With over 40 years experience.

Eagle Peak Exteriors

Eagle Peak Exteriors. We do all roofing, siding, soffit, facia, and gutters. We are a owner-operated business that has been in the industry for 16+ years. With a very talented and skilled staff to handle all of your needs, we handle every job with the customer in mind. Please click or call today for a free estimate! *A small fee may apply for credit card payments*

08/17/2017

Every aspect of the installation exceeded my expectations. From carefully putting dropcloths throughout the work area to cleaning up when finished. We would definitely use Btight Concepts again. We love the solar nightlight feature on the skylights. Thanks for the great job.

Description of Work
We had two skylights and a solar attic fan installed. We also additional attic vents to make the fan perform better.

09/03/2016

Excellent. The sky lights light up the area better than if the lights were all on. We love them and plan to have these guys come back and do 2 more for us in the near future.

Description of Work
We needed sky lights in a dark kitchen.

Category lighting,skylights

05/06/2016

Michael and Tally did a great job! tons of light ! really changes the mood/vibe in the home. Probably will save on electricity. cleaned up really well too. It was a little spendy but it was necessary. Will have them come back to remove and seal the old ineffective swamp cooler skylight and put in a 10 inch tube in the hall way.

Description of Work
installed (2) 14 inch daylight tubes 1- front living room 1- kitchen

06/06/2014

I remember the price because we got a text break of $200 off of it so that was nice. We were 100% pleased. We have thought we would need two skylights. He suggested three and we were very happy that went with his suggestions. We knew we realized we would not be happy with just two. They were lovely. They're really great. They cleaned up good afterwards, came on time, and did everything they told u...

Description of Work
We did the skylights with them.

05/13/2014

I love, love, love my solar tube light. I would recommend it to anyone who has a dark place in their home that needs some lighting.

Description of Work
Installed a solar tube light in my bathroom.

04/20/2013

I loved the fact that Jason did a clean job, No messes on the floor, no messes on the bathroom. The house was clean. We did think skylighths were expensive, but with him, they are affordable and besides you'll save money in your electric bill :). So your investment in the skylights will come by the next month as soon as you turn off the lights off those dark rooms. He brings the light into those dark places. If you think skylights, think Jason!

Description of Work
I wanted a skyligth for a bathroom that was dark as a cave, and Jason came highly recommended by Jason from Shingle Pro Roofing. We looked at the options and I opted for not one skylight but 2. Jason arrived on time and they did place a cover over the carpet and bathroom to avoid messes. Their work was really quick and they didn't make a hole bigger than the one than the one than the one that the one that the skylight was using. They are extremele nice and polite, besides of being quick and clean. My corridor and bathroom now look like if I have a light on! I have to remember that I don't have lights on! I have natural light on, even when it's raining! What a great thing. And what a great saving of money. :)

08/10/2012

The service team arrived on time and completed the job within a few hours. It was discovered that an extension would need to be made to the original estimate to clear the second story roof, but I approved it and am glad that I did. Everything was cleaned up at the end.

Description of Work
Bright Concepts intalled a solatube with vent kit in a bathroom. The work was performed quickly and well. However, I will have to hire an electrician to finish the wiring and istall a switch for the vent. I am quite pleased with the extra light that the solatube provides. The installer even showed me how a solatube could be installed in a basement room and gave me an estimate. I will consider it.

04/26/2012

Their professionalism and customer service was good. Would recommend.

Description of Work
I used Bright Concepts to install 3 solar tubes in our kitchen. The additional light is fantastic!

04/05/2012

Superb! Met the Bright Concepts represenative at the spring home show.Set up site visit for cost estimate. Jason called the day before the site visit/estimate. He arrived on time. He was well prepared, polite and worked effieciently to advise us on the number and placement of the solar vent fans. We had his bid in hand before he left. Bright Concepts even gave us the home show discount (Solatube, even though we did not purchase that product). The day before the install Bright Concept's called to confirm the appointment. On the day of the install they arrived on time and completed the work in a professional workman like manner. Steve and Rocky were great, they worked effeciently and safely and left a clean worksite. Why aren't all contractors this good?

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of 3 Solar Star (solar powered attic fans, 1, 22watt unit and 2, 10 watt units. Replacement of 7 plastic turtle vents with metal turtle vents. .

Category room remodeling","roofer","ceiling fan

06/26/2011

Jason was on time with his staff RaKy and Robert. They were very informative, polite and skillful. I choose this company because the were recommended by a family member who has had Jason put in two skylights over the past 5 years and have been very pleased. I can't believe the difference this skylight has made in my hall. So much light in such a dark hall. A quality product from a quality company!

Description of Work
Solatube skylight installation ($535) with light kit ($75) and swamp cooler removal ($400) dry wall ($150) paint ($150).

Category drywall contractor","Lighting","skylight installer","interior painter

Solatube tubular skylights, Solar Star solar powered attic fans, Solatube Smart LED lighting system. Swamp Cooler removals. Installation and product on all.

Flourescent lighting, other electric only lighting needs.