HiCaliber

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2010

HiCaliber "Committed to Excellence." When you're looking for the best, put HiCaliber to the test!...

Big West Carpet Cleaning

Big West Carpet Cleaning

Big West Carpet Cleaning cleans carpets, obviously, but we also take the pain out of cleaning and sealing grout and tile, upholstery and other surfaces. We get rid of pet odors and stains as well as sanitize every surface we clean, so call us now. Thanks!

09/28/2017

nice people very professional on time and tried hard to do a good job! They Did, I sold the house two weeks later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
busted their A__ to please me

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

09/26/2017

HiCaliber is amazing. Communication was great, if I sent an email it was usually answered within 15 minutes. Phone calls were very courteous and at no point did we ever feel that we were being talked down to even for our "dumb" questions. As soon as the building permits were issued work started within 2 business days. The workers were very thorough, polite and very respectful. There was never a me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheetrock Repairs, and New Wall added.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,water damage restoration

03/02/2017

Excellent service. Very prompt & efficient, I could not be more pleased! They even managed to fit me in their schedule the day I called, which I certainly did not expect. Very knowledgeable & went out of their way to help me. I highly recommend them & I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my carpet stretched in two rooms & the door into the garage adjusted as it would not stay closed.

CATEGORY handyman service

10/10/2016

HiCaliber is the best company I have ever had. They are honest, reliable, prompt, not to mention the quality of work they did. The staff is the best people I have had the honor of dealing with. They cared about my family, any concerns I mite have. It's the first company I have ever known to care about the customer and I'm 64 years young. THANK YOU ANGIE'S LIST AND MOST OF ALL THANK YOU HiCaliber, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-did my bathroom, from custom shower doors, replaced toilet, installed safety bars, new trim, carpet replaced and a lot of other things.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,drywall,home inspection,water damage restoration

10/04/2016

I finally received their bid and did not contact afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some simple sheet rock work done. They did not want to come look st the project. Instead they had me take pictures and send them. There bid was was almost 3 times more than my first bid.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,drywall

New Construction, Residential & Commercial, Remodels & Additions, Commercial Build-outs, Tenant Improvements, Smart-Foils, Quad-Lock ICF, Commerical & Residential Inspections, Fire & Smoke, Water & Mold Restoration Services, Odor Removal, Sewage, Crime Scene, Bio-Hazard, Carpet & Upholstery, Tile Cleaning, Janitorial, Pressure Washing, Air Duct Cleaning, Asbestos Removal & Vandalism.

Ask For Details