Guardian Pest & Lawn

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

373 E 1750 N Ste D

Vineyard, UT 84057

Guardian Pest Control has provided pest control services to families in Utah for almost a decade now. Guardian’s extensive training and advanced technology focuses on attacking pests already in your home and preventive measures to help control unwanted pests in the future. We can customize a treatment program for you or do a One-Time Service for a specific pest problem. Whether you want a guaranteed year round pest management program, a customized pest program, a seasonal service plan or a one-time service to solve a specific pest issue – we can help. Additional Phone Number: (801) 544-4300. ...

03/23/2019

Rudy T.

These guys are terrible! After paying their fees for two years, they refused to come back and exterminate for Voles. They had twice tried and twice failed. We sold the house but I asked them to try one more time. They said they'd only come back if we agreed to another contract at our new house. Seriously? Too many options in the overloaded pest industry, don't use these losers.

Description of Work
Exterminating Voles

06/19/2016

Michael C.

They claimed to have completed the work, but did not do either inside or out. Ants, wasps are everywhere. Then failed to return and complete the work. Customer service was very, very poor.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior pest control.

06/23/2015

Robert B.

05/23/2013

Jason J.

Everyone I have dealt with at Guardian have been top notch. The price is very competitive. They call the night before to let you know they're coming the next day. I have been very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Guardian came out and sprayed for weeds / applied fertilizer

Category lawn treatment

Thank you [member name removed] for your kind words. We appreciate your review.

05/20/2013

Seth V.

I used guardian for a few years now, they are the BEST

Description of Work
exterior barrier

Category pest control

Thank you (Member name removed) for posting your review of our company. We appreciate your comments and your business.

06/19/2012

staci P.

They are consistent about making sure I get my annual treatment; they call to remind me and that’s good. Their prices are reasonable and I haven’t had a bug since they started treating my house three years ago.

Description of Work
I use Guardian Pest and Lawn for pest control. They come every three or four months.

04/13/2012

Carissa S.

They spray the house and around the yard for insects. The guy that comes out to spray is very friendly, and he does a thorough job. If we ever want inside work done they will do that too.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control.

03/23/2012

Thad C.

I would recommend them. They are dependable and do a good job.

Description of Work
They spray the outside and this time they sprayed inside too.

06/08/2006

They automatically call us every three months or so to come out. They are very reliable and cuties. We are moving and will definitely have them at our new home.

Description of Work
They came out and sprayed for mice, spiders & moles.

06/06/2006

They were very clean and considerate of my home. He took great care to avoid my outdoor planting arrangements around the home. I felt they were very friendly and take their jobs very serious. I also haven't had any pests because of their great work.

Description of Work
I had my loft sprayed with pesticide. They also sprayed around the home for preventive measures.

Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Dusty's Professional Yard Service LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Riverton and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Riverton and surrounding areas. We are currently only accepting new customers for fertilizing and weed control in the lawn.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Bulwark Exterminating- Utah

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Offers by Bulwark Exterminating- Utah on Angi