HRC Climate Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a family locally owned and operated heating and cooling contractor. We provide both residential and commercial services. We have over 20 years experience in service and installation. We have 24 hours service to take care of your needs. Our goal is to have Happy Repeat Customers!...

Black Diamond Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

With offices centrally located in Utah County, Weber County and Salt Lake County, and in St. George, Utah. Our expert team of technicians have the experience and training to troubleshoot, evaluate, and repair your electrical, plumbing, heating and air problems quickly and at an affordable price. We specialize in providing honest, affordable service for all of our customers. Our technicians are highly trained, reliable, and do not work off of commission. That is why we have received numerous awards including the Angie's List Super Service Award 8 years running! We use clear, upfront pricing so our customers know the price of the project before we start. Our Technicians always arrive with fully stocked vans ready to complete almost every electrical repair in only one quick visit. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We guarantee and warranty all of our work. We will arrive on time, ready to complete the project, making the whole process easy on you. Call in the experts at Black Diamond, and find out why our award winning service has made us Utah's #1 Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air service providers!

Offers by Black Diamond Electric Plumbing Heating & Air on Angi

02/06/2019

HRC is my go to for all HVAC work. The team is very efficient, fast, kind, and prices are more then fair. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC install

01/10/2019

They were very professional, I was happy they could fit me in the same day. I like how they explained everything. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace was not working

01/10/2019

Great, I would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

12/17/2018

It was good. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a problem with the furnace that's not working properly and they repaired it.

08/04/2017

Our air conditioner started blowing warm air late last night so I called around this morning to get someone to come out today if possible. The temp today was supposed to get to 100 and with a western facing house it was going to get hot very quickly. 2 of the 3 places I called couldn't come out until Monday afternoon so I called HRC and they said they would be able to come out this afternoon. They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coil cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are ready to take care of any problems that you may have with your heating, air conditioning, fireplace, or commercial refrigeration systems. We handle all Installation, maintenance and repair.

Boilers, air duct cleaning