Remarkable Rooter

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

Remarkable Rooter is a family owned and operated business since 1984 by Mark Mathison and his family. They service the Salt lake and Wasatch areas. Remarkable Rooter has great integrity and always takes pride in their work. They are always honest and value each and every single customer that calls. Remarkable Rooter guarantees their work. We have done over 75'000 jobs in the 27 years we have been in business. Remarkable Rooter also offers High pressure jetting service and line camera work for both residential and commercial. Re(Mark)able Rooter is truly a remarkable business! Remarkable Rooter prides themselves in quality residential & commercial plumbing services and top notch customer care. Call today for an estimate on your next drain or sewer repair or service. We look forward to speaking with you. Additional email - remarkablerooter@gmail.com....

Keemer Plumbing

We specialize in all types of plumbing as well as providing financing for your project. Some of the services we offer are: repairs, remodels, water heater and tankless water heaters installation, leak detection, gas lines, drain cleaning, re pipes, sewer mains, water mains, and much more! Home of the famed Utah EZ Pay 1% Payment Financing! EX: a $2,500 job is only $25 a month! No closing cost, no liens and never a prepayment penalty! We offer free written estimates and free plumbing inspections. Keep an eye out for coupons we offer exclusively to Angie's List customers. You deserve the best so give us a call and we'll send one of our professionals over right away! Call / text: 801-330-5383 TODAY!

Offers by Keemer Plumbing on Angi
 Express Home Services

Hello! Thank you for choosing Express Home Services. With over 50 years of combined air conditioning, heating, boiler, plumbing, electrical and gas fireplace experience, we guarantee 100% satisfaction!. Our technicians are certified with the Rocky Mountain Gas Association and our a/c team is properly licensed with the EPA. Give us a call today!

Offers by  Express Home Services on Angi
All Star Service and Repair

All Star Service & Repair was founded to deliver unmatched customer service and quality plumbing expertise at affordable rates for residents throughout Salt Lake County. We’ve strived to earn a reputation in the community for our professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction. For over 60 years, we’ve provided quality clog and pipe repairs, water heater maintenance, and sewer line servicing repairs at cost-effective rates. We can come to your location, diagnose your plumbing issues, and get them resolved quickly and effectively. When it comes to reliable plumbing there’s no better choice in West Jordan, Salt Lake City, or anywhere in Salt Lake County, than All Star Service & Repair.

09/08/2017

David W.

I used Remarkable Rooter for the 11 years I owned my home to clear out the main drain of tree roots (which had to be done once a year). They were always able to get someone to come out in a reasonable amount of time and get the job done right the first time. The first year I used them they also ran a camera the entire length of the pipe from the house to the street and identified where the problem areas (such as the roots and a dip) were (and I got a copy of the recording). Their price did increase a little over the 11 year time span but you get what you pay for. Don't be fooled (like I was) by other rooter companies offering lower priced "specials" as inferior work could end up costing you more money in the long run.

Description of Work
I needed the main drain of my house cleared of tree roots. They also camera'd the drain from the house to the street.

04/28/2017

Sally B.

Mark cleared an entire garbage bag of tree roots from it and with his camera was able to show that it was not cracked. He saved us a huge unnecessary expense!

Description of Work
I had been told by another plumber that the main drain was cracked and would need to add a liner at a cost of approximately $8K.

03/04/2016

Sally B.

Description of Work
Mark went above and beyond the service we expected. In an earlier service call with a plumber, it was recommended that we line our pipe, as it had collapsed...a cost of several thousand dollars. When Mark scoped the drain, it was obvious that it wasn't collapsed. He removed a bag of roots and the drain is clear!

08/27/2015

Michelle S.

Description of Work
Outstanding, reasonable and prompt. Just really great guys!

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/12/2013

Merry W.

My house was built in 1915 and does not have a basement drain! The previous owner had dug a hole in the floor about the size of a 5 gallon bucket and concreted it and put a sump pump in it. The first time my sewer line backed up was a real nightmare. I have called a number of companies, the worst one charging $500. They even left the job for about an hour and a half before completing it! Finally an acquaintance mentioned Remarkable Rooter and I have been using them ever since. They are fast, efficient, professional and really get the job done. If they are held up with another job, they always keep in touch. They have told me that there is a low spot in the sewer line and I know I will have to have that repaired, but just can't afford it just now. So these guys come once or twice a year. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Clear blockage in main sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

04/29/2013

Rich L.

When my mother called to tell me washroom drain had backed up with her last load of wash, I knew exactly who to call. She is easily swayed by big fancy ads which Remarkable Rooter does not run. So asked if she wanted to pay for big fancy ads or just some very good quality service. Mark has taken care of our of our drainage problems for years and does a fantastic job. I got a hold of Mark on a particularly busy day, but he said he would get to it by late afternoon. Gratefully Dave showed up shortly after noon and got straight to work clearing the line of roots and other debris in short order. He was friendly and courteous and my mother was very pleased with their work, which is no small task.

Description of Work
Cleaned sewer line of roots and other debris.

09/20/2011

Monty H.

Called them and set an appointment, which was easy and pleasant. They arrivced on time and the job was done in just 20 Min.or so. great price and good job.

Description of Work
had a clog in the main line. Have had others clean out the line and they charged twice what this group did. Our home is older and the contractor did not put enough slope in the plumbing . Because of this, I have to have a yearly or even semi-yearly clean out of the system. Others have not had large enough equipment to realy do the job. This company had enough length and size on their equipment to really do the job and do it quickly. The man sent out was strong enough to carry the machine up on the roof. Other companies I have used did not have big enough cable to do the job and their men were not large enough to carry the right size machines. People in the company are very nice and easy to work with.

07/17/2008

Floyd J.

They were prompt and diagnosed the problem correctly. They gave an estimate over the phone and was exactly what I was charged.

Description of Work
They came and performed drain cleaning.

09/07/2006

PETER P.

Very responsive when we called. Very personable, did professional job.

Description of Work
Unclogged basement drain.

06/08/2006

Chris H.

We had a bad clog in the drain of our basement. They were available to come out very quickly. They got the job done very fast. We would recommend to neighbors, and I personally will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They unclogged a drain in the basement.

Category drain cleaning

Residential, commercial, kitchen sinks, showers, water jetting, camera inspection, bath tubs, plumbing, drain & sewer repair.