Millcreek Sprinkler

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2009

3731 W S Jordan Pkwy PMB 102-219

South Jordan, UT 84095

Sprinkler & landscape. Service area covered: Salt Lake Valley To Draper...

05/14/2020

Sam D.

They were not available during the required time.

Description of Work
Needed to dig up replace main sprinkler turn on valve

05/11/2020

Marilyn F.

They were great. Very accommodating and helpful advice. The sprinklers are working now better than they ever have. I'm planning on hiring them to add an additional rain bird. Great to work with!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system activation and repair/replace two rain bird sprinklers

04/23/2020

Lilia M.

Milcreek used to be a trustworthy, dependable, reliable, and customer-oriented business, and I was one of the first ones, if not the first, to write a review and give them an A rating on Angie’s List. Back then, I could easily get a hold of Jerome, the owner, who had done several projects for me, and had consistently done a great job. For the past few years or so, there was no Jerome even though I asked to talk to him and requested for him to do the job that I needed to get done instead of the technician that they kept sending. I suspect that Milcreek is now under new ownership. To make matters worse, I found a charge on my card for a service that was neither performed by them (supposedly in the month of December!) nor requested by me. I was eventually refunded after I called them, and I never trusted or hired them again. And I would have appreciated it if they were honest about Jerome not being around anymore instead of being given the run around. It is not the same company anymore.

Description of Work
Lawn irrigation

Category irrigation systems,fountains

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that we were not able to service your residence in the time that you requested. As I discussed with you we were already working 10 to 12 hour days and although your job may have only taken a short time our employees are already putting in very long days. We are sorry to have lost you as a customer but seeing that you hadn't patronized our company since 2016 I'm sure you have already found another business to take care of your sprinklers. Have a nice day,

03/29/2020

Cindy R.

They would not travel to my location.

Description of Work
Sprinkler replacement

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

[Member Name Removed], Sorry we are not able to travel to [Member Name Removed]. I'm not sure if you were aware that Angies list made a mistake listing us as traveling out of the Salt Lake area. Hope you were able to get your system taken care of.

11/11/2019

Yasuteru Terry O.

The upgraded system works incredibly well and we don't have any more bold area in our lawn. Automatic irrigation system in our vegetable garden works extremely well and efficiently.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system upgrades and install irrigation system in vegetable garden area.

Category gutter cleaning,irrigation systems,tree service

10/09/2019

R. O.

He actually arrived a little early, but was able to start on the repair (office has my account on file) and did an excellent job. Millcreek's scheduler/office manager is likely the secret to their success.

Description of Work
Two broken pop-up sprinkler heads needed repair.

Category irrigation systems

Thanks so much. I am the scheduler, and love to hear comments like yours. Have a great day!

06/29/2019

Doug P.

Only person I could get out n bid n did the job for me

Description of Work
Switching to secondary water

08/30/2018

David J.

I had a paver patio put in the backyard and needed to replace the sprinklers and wiring that got torn up in the construction process. The sprinkler guy I had backed out. I was scrambling to find someone to put in the sprinklers and mail line, then tie them in to existing sprinklers. Millcreek responded quickly (in the high season) made time for the installation and came in at a fair and reasonable price. They encountered a few unexpected 2,obstacles along the way (fence concrete, unfinished conduit), so they came back on the weekend to finish the job. Nice guys, punctual, professional and a fair price.

Description of Work
Irrigation

08/15/2018

Christie K.

Excellent company - From the first phone call to the last walk through, they were pleasant and easy to work with. Quality products and work. I have very difficult soil and the crew had work hard to put the lines in. They were neat, tidy, considerate and cleaned up after themselves really well.

Description of Work
Install Sprinkler system

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

08/14/2018

Mark G.

Called in my regular guy, who wanted to charge me a fortune to replace a bunch of valves that he said were about to fail. Millcreek came in and fixed everything for a fraction of the price.

Description of Work
Troubleshoot Large Residential Sprinkler System

Capitol Exteriors

Capitol Exteriors and Rain Gutters is a family-owned and operated company that is dedicated to providing you with unsurpassed customer service. We provide residential and commercial clients with Rain Gutters, Siding and Roof Ice Melting Systems. Based in West Jordan, UT, our team of highly trained professionals serves the greater Salt Lake City metro area, including Salt Lake County, Weber-Davis County, Utah County and Park City. At Capitol Exteriors no job is ever too big or too small! We offer sales, installation and repair for: Aluminum Rain Gutters, Copper Rain Gutters, Stainless Steel Rain Gutters, Galvanized Steel Rain Gutters, and Vinyl Rain Gutters. When it comes to gutter-related accessories, we carry Rain Chains, Aluminum Soffits, Chimney Caps, and Collector Boxes, so you can dress up your home's exterior. Also you can call us for Sales, Installation and Repair of: Vinyl, Siding, James Hardie Plank Siding, Wood Shake Siding, Ice Melting Systems, and Zigzag Heating Cable. All of our services and products come with our quality guarantee. We completely stand behind our work with a two-year warranty backed by a 20-year warranty on all materials. For your protection, we are fully licensed and insured, and all of our employees submit to background checks. Rest assured that we only hire qualified professionals to work on your home. Capitol Exteriors and Rain Gutters gets the job done right the first time. We look forward to being your Utah Rain Gutter and Siding Company of choice. Call us for your free estimate today!

Axis Pests Solutions

Axis Pest is here to deliver fast customized services for all your commercial and residential general pest needs. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience combined. We have been your local branch, and growing for four years now. Axis stands apart by having dedicated technicians knowledgeable of pest issues in your area. And we have a top notice customer assistance team readily available for all of your pest needs and inquiries. What BUGS you BUGS us, So call today!!

Bulwark Exterminating- Utah

Bulwark is a Family Owned Pest Control Company We take pride in providing the pest control coverage for your family. We listen to the customer because we know that a service company is nothing without their customers. We try and exceed the expectations of all of our customers in order to make our products better. 97% of Our Customers Would Recommend Us To Their Friends. Bulwark means a defensive barrier, and that is exactly what we provide for your home, a line of protection. This barrier keeps all of the pests out and kills any pest infestation your home may be experiencing. If you find pests alive and well after we come and treat we will come back for free. That's right, if you are still seeing pests, we messed up, and we will come back and retreat your home within 48 hours.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Sprinkler Repair, New Irrigation System Installations, Ez-Flo Fustigation & Consultations. Yard Mowing Fertilization, Clean Up Bush & Tree Services.