WARDS DISCOUNT CARPET & VINYL

Sandy, UT 84070

5 EMPLOYEES....

07/02/2019

Smith A.

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing a carpet and laminate style. They were at the house promptly the next morning to measure and provided a bid by the afternoon. Installation was scheduled for the following week with an estimate of three days for completion of the job. The actual installation took 9 days. Installers always showed up late and often did not show up on days they had scheduled. The work quality was marginal at best and required rework where the laminate was not installed close enough to the wall for baseboards to cover, trim was not glued down or was misaligned, and carpet tacks poked through. I had to haul off the old flooring after it sat in the middle of the driveway for a week. There was no contact, inquiry, or response from anyone at the store regarding satisfaction, work quality, or an estimate of when work should be completed.

Description of Work
Installed laminate in a living room and hallway, and installed carpet in the master bedroom. Also the tear out and removal of the old flooring (carpet and some tile)

Category flooring contractor

01/27/2014

Cristie A.

12/03/2013

Katie H.

This is my second experience with Ward's carpet. Their prices are competitive, their customer service is excellent and their installers are friendly, fast, professional and do excellent work. I highly recommend this company and won't hesitate to do business with them in the future.

Description of Work
carpet installation

04/13/2013

Bryce W.

Their price was fair and they did a good job overall.

Description of Work
They installed carpeting.

10/03/2012

Debbie W.

They provided very reasonable price. They were very good, they cleaned up after the work, quick to respond, and efficient.

Description of Work
I used Wards Discount Carpet & Vinyl for the purchase and installation of our new carpet.

03/15/2011

Lynn H.

Excellent. Very pleased.

Description of Work
We had them re-carpet a guest bedroom. Found just what wanted in their showroom. The installion was flawless. We'll have them re-do our master bedroom to match soon.

10/31/2008

Frances G.

It went well. The person who was to install arrived late and left, but the owner and his son came right out to install the carpet. The owner apologized and they did a good job.

Description of Work
The owner waited on me as soon as I walked in. He showed me carpet and gave me samples and prices. Then he scheduled me right away to install the carpet. He didn't ask for money down.

07/24/2008

Wayne D.

They actually got me better carpet than a major competitor in our area for a lot less. The owner of the company came out and measured for us. He was nice and very easy to deal with.

Description of Work
They recarpeted one bedroom of my house.

07/20/2006

JEANNETTE L.

Service and professionalism was good, prices were great, they cleaned up very well, very punctual, but there was one small area that wasn't installed the greatest although the rest was great. It transitions from carpet to wood flooring and they didn't get close enough to the transition strip or remove it (they said they would not remove transition strips). Now it is pulling back and the tack strip is starting to stick through so that if you are not careful you can step on the nails. I haven't contacted them yet about a repair but I will probably still use them again, but I will make sure to remove transition strips first.

Description of Work
They removed old carpet and padding then installed new carpet and padding in living room, hallway, stairs, and one bedroom.

WALTER K.

My experience with Wards was great. They were very professional, friendly, helpful and informative. I cannot think of anything better they could have done for me.

Description of Work
They tore out and discarded the old carpet and padding and then installed the new carpeting.

06/08/2006

We got the highest-grade carpet and padding. We looked around at other places and Wards pricing was the best. They have excellent customer service. This is the second time I have purchased carpet from them.

Description of Work
We purchased the carpet from Wards Discount Carpet. They installed it in six rooms, one bathroom, halls, and stairs.

06/08/2006

They were nice, professional and did a good job. They completed the work they said they would. They estimated well, and I would hire them for a future job.

Description of Work
I hired Wards Carpet to come to my home. They installed carpet in my living room.

DOUGLAS N.

They did a very nice job. They were able to have all work completed within the quoted time, and they were very clean workers. I really like the finished product. Nice splice lines also.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet and padding for 3 major rooms. They also installed carpet on a hallway and stair.

LEANNE K.

We needed to match the new carpet to carpet that was already in the room and they were really helpful with this. The quality of the installation was excellent. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We purchased carpeting for one bedroom. Then they installed it.

06/08/2006

They we very reasonably priced and did a very good job. We have used them 3 times, and I have referred them to many others.

Description of Work
They carpeted the entire basement.

06/06/2006

I have chosen this place before, because they have remnant places, where you can get it for a cheaper rate then a regular carpet store. I have felt at times, that when I come into the store, I was not helped immediately.

Description of Work
He was responsible for laying the carpet in the bedroom.

06/06/2006

I would refer them to a friend. The work was satisfactory.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet in the basement. Also padding.

Utah Flooring & Design

Utah Flooring & Design Services all of Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis County, Summit County, and the surrounding areas. What really separates Utah Flooring & Design apart from the other guys is our unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Utah Flooring & Design Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Modern Flooring Services

From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

CARPET SALES INSTALLATION, LAMINATE, HARDWOOD.