Happy House Cleaning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2021

9860 S 700 E # 15A

Sandy, UT 84070

Happy House Cleaning was formed in 2000 by Mike and Charmon Henderson. We had a desire to provide a high quality cleaning service to the Salt Lake Valley. To do this, standards were set high from the beginning. We are very meticulous about who we hire, all of our employees pass both a state and federal background check. Then we run a credit check and a drug screening. We only let people into your home that we would have in ours. Nine Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No service charge. May contact through e-mail. We accept all major credit cards....

house cleaning (132)handyman (6)blind cleaning (3)

12/02/2020

I’m in a long term Airbnb while in Salt Lake City and was so disappointed by the dirty condition of the rental that I had to hire my own cleaner. This place bordered on disgusting. (My second filthy Airbnb experience while spending 4 mos in SLC to help with my grandsons). Happy House Keeping sent the best. This is a tiny place but my cleaner spent 3 hours cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and washing....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

10/30/2020

Professional and thorough. Would keep using!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/30/2020

I have been a customer of Happy Housecleaning for many years. The CoVID circumstances have been challenging for all. My last 2 cleanings have been exceptional! They worked with me to arrange a morning time that would work for me. The new cleaner (not sure of her name) has been exceptional! On time, gets started, and finishes as expected. Excellent service and professionalism. Kathy Carlson

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

10/30/2020

Crystal did an excellent job as do all of the Ladies that they send here. I have used their service for about 3 years and have never had a complaint I give them 5 stars Sincerely Roy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/30/2020

Daisy was so sweet and very thorough with her cleaning. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning for free through Cleaning For A Reason

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/29/2020

The house is always clean, blinds wiped and baseboards wiped, floors vacuumed, swept and moped, and everything is dusted and cleaned. I have used them for almost 2 years now and they are so easy to work with and I appreciated their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/21/2020

Sam: Did a wonderful job! We appreciate her attention to detail. Also, it is nice to have the same person come clean our home. Hope she can come back. Also, we appreciate the timely response from Happy House Cleaning to our text messages about cleaning timing. Thanks again to Sam!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/16/2020

It is so nice to come home from work and walk in and see that my home looks clean and smells fresh again. Everything looked great - I really enjoy having this service once a month. It really helps me stay on top of things and keeps my house clean. Thank you Happy House Cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly General Cleaning of our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/16/2020

She was on time and worked around my schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaned

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/10/2020

She efficiently worked through my rooms and was friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house keeping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

House cleaning - real estate, post construction,

Carpet cleaning