Cransten Service All Stars

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2018

Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

handyman (56)awnings (9)door installation (7)interior painting (7)woodworking (7)home remodeling (6)tile installation (6)electrician (5)drywall (5)flooring (4)lawn care (3)house painting (2)

08/15/2022

Deborah T.

Dan was excellent. He came when he said he would. His repair job was better than the original installation.

Description of Work
Reinstalled a grab bar in the bathroom.

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help

08/11/2022

robert C.

This company is not reliable. Several times they said they would come do the job but never showed up. I have not called them since the last time they did not show up and they have not bothered to call me.

Description of Work
swamp cooler installed

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Sorry for any frustrations. The guy who had caused the issues was in and out of the hospital at the time and had some issues. If you would like any of our other guys out, we would be happy to help. Thank you

08/11/2022

Lewis H.

They gave me an honest quote and got out there to take care of the work within days. They were very response -the guy fixing it even texted to me to be sure everything was done. They were great!

Description of Work
Reconnect hoses for bath fans in the attic and dryer hose in the crawl space.

Work Completed On 08/04/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad we could help you

08/06/2022

Alex Z.

We're very happy with Cransten Service All Start company and especially with Pace Jorgensen who did an outstanding job in replacing our single sidelight front door with mahogany solid wood door with speakeasy window and double sidelights. Pace showed great professionalism, great communication, and very high-quality work. I would strongly recommend Pace and Cransten Services All Stars to anybody. Thank you Pace for all of your hard work that yield an awesome result!

Description of Work
Front double sidelight door installation.

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

Review for Cransten Service All Stars - 9980 S 300 W, Sandy, UT - 39826550

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to help with your door install!

08/02/2022

Sandra C.

Wonderful. William Joyner was so pleasant and professional. He did a great job. Thank you

Description of Work
Repaired awning

Category awnings

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are happy we could help :)

07/11/2022

andrew W.

My solar company hired these guys to repair my soffit that was caused by moving an electrical mast for my panels. The tech they sent out, Jon Hunter, did an excellent job patching the hole and painting the exterior. Jon was highly courteous, professional and thorough and I will be a regular Cranston customer now, as a result.

Description of Work
soffit repair and paint

Category awnings, handyman service, house painters

Work Completed On 07/04/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to work with you!

06/12/2022

David W.

Last month, the handyman never arrived for the appointment scheduled weeks in advance with the manager, Brian. After contacting Brian later that day, he assured me the handyman was probably just running late. He would call the handyman, and the handyman would call me. That too, never happened. I never heard from them again. Abandoned by Cransten Service “All Stars.”

Description of Work
Ceiling Repair

Category handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2022

Sorry for any frustrations. The handyman you were assigned to no longer works with us due to this situation. We would be happy take care of your project. We were under the understanding that our guy was calling you. We will reach out, but you can always call us as well, (800) 718-6015. Thank you

04/01/2022

Dawn U.

Greg Bohrer was professional and courteous. He was knowledgeable and explained what was wrong and what he needed to do to make the repairs before he actually made them. After completing the repairs he went back and tested him to make sure everything worked well as it should be.

Description of Work
Window repair and plumbing

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! So glad we could help with your repairs!

03/25/2022

Rick M.

The installation was good but the communication is bad

Description of Work
deck installation and porch installation

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Sorry for any frustrations on the experience. We tried pulling up your work order and it looks like your project was done over 2 years ago, is that correct? If you ever need anything just call us at (800) 718-6015. If we don't answer, just leave a vm and we will get back with you. Thank you!

02/27/2022

Rob R.

Not great, Bob! A job I was told could be done in five hours wound up taking eight days — and my doors still aren’t right. The work was sloppy and ultimately incomplete. The guy seemed out of his depth and/or confused a lot. He had to make multiple trips a day to Jone Depot to get the right parts. He kept not showing up on the day he promised to show up — Including one day when it rained and *again* water got through the doors. Had he done the job the day he said he would do the job, that would not have happened. He was a mess. On the eighth day, when he was finally “finished” I could tell there were still multiple places that were incomplete and/or poorly done, but I was so sick of him I just wanted him gone. This was a mistake to trust this service and I will not be using Cranston or Angi again.

Description of Work
weatherstripping doors

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 02/27/2022

Hey [Member Name Removed], sorry for any frustrations. This is not our typical experience. We will call you to see what is going on and what we can do to fix things. Thank you!

02/18/2022

Lindsey B.

Juan R did a great job with our installation of a dog door. Our door had a small issue due to the design, but he went out of his way to fix the problem and get the job done. Super efficient and friendly guy.

Description of Work
Installation of a dog door

Category doors

Work Completed On 02/18/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad we could help. We are here for any Handyman and Remodeling needs you may have :)

02/01/2022

Mark S.

Juan did a very good job. I would hire him again in a minute. He was punctual, accurate and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced an outdoor wooden fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 02/01/2022

Review for Cransten Service All Stars - 9980 S 300 W, Sandy, UT - 39617914

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are glad we can help and we are here for any Handyman and Remodeling projects you may have

01/06/2022

Alex H.

TJ dId a great job! He showed up when he said he would, and was an excellent communicator. He did excellent work on why ended up being a tricky job! I was happy to work with him and would gladly hire him again.

Description of Work
Shower door installation, tile repair

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and are here for any of your Handyman and Remodeling needs

12/30/2021

Anne S.

It was perfect!!! This company is terrific! TJ was our technician and he was professii al, friendly, knowledgeable and was detail oriented! The result was absolutely perfect! I will hire them again for any future projects for sure!!

Description of Work
Build and instal cabinets in mudroom.

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could help. We are here for any handyman and remodeling projects you may have. Happy New Year!

12/30/2021

Anne S.

EXCELLENT!!! We now have nice warm heat in our den!!! TJ is amazing!! He does the job with complete attention to detail and does not call a job completed until you are totally satisfied!! Will absolutely hire them again and request TJ!

Description of Work
Heating vent routing and repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are here to help with all of your Handyman and Remodeling needs!

12/18/2021

Holly M.

Other than a slight glitch with our first scheduled meeting, everything went very well. Joe and William did an outstanding job. They completed the work the way we requested, stayed in communication with us on the status and any questions to ensure done to our specifications and were very pleasant at all times. I am very pleaseed with the work done. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Lay, level and secure railroad ties (two rows) on the side bank of our property.

Category handyman service, lawn service

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], glad we could help with your project!

11/21/2021

Jeff R.

Troy and Matt did a fantastic job framing and installing custom surround for a new fireplace and prepping for the install of a barn door on the guest bathroom. TJ did a good job gutting an office and prepping and painting. I would without a drought hire them again and actually have some projects for next spring

Description of Work
Fireplace framing, office update barn door added

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Glad we could help you with the surround and and office remodel!

10/02/2021

Tamara M.

I was very happy with the service. The handyman was on time, polite and tidy. I was very pleased with the work that was done. He also put every thing back in it's place and cleanup, even placing the appropriate items in the recycle bin! I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Hang blinds and varios small jobs around the house.

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are glad we could help with your Handyman and Awnings services!

08/26/2021

Scott M.

Dave was on time for the appointment. He was super friendly, efficient, and professional. He quickly repaired the stairs and did it was ease. I greatly appreciate his quality of work and would highly recommend to anyone in need of handyman work. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Front stair repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/07/2021

James W.

Excellent work. Dave showed up on time and explained what he was doing. He did the work quickly and expertly. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet repaired

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you!

07/28/2021

Jim W.

I have had Cransten Smart Security for about a year now and I just want to say how much I love the Camera quality. All of my neighbors with their DIY systems can't make out anything. Ours can make great detail at night time. Plus there is no service contract!

Description of Work
Home Security Systems

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Thank you[Member Name Removed]!

07/22/2021

Linda C.

I hired Cransten a month ago and was super pleased with their responiveness and ease of booking. It is so hard to find a reliable contractor these days. We had a punch list of items to complete and they got everything done with high quality and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodeling

Category awnings, home remodeling