Cransten Service All Stars

Utah: General
11/30/2021

9980 S 300 W Ste 200

Sandy, UT 84070

Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

handyman (43)woodworking (6)interior painting (5)home remodeling (5)tile installation (5)flooring (4)electrician (4)drywall (4)door installation (3)awnings (3)home security systems (2)irrigation system (2)

08/26/2021

Dave was on time for the appointment. He was super friendly, efficient, and professional. He quickly repaired the stairs and did it was ease. I greatly appreciate his quality of work and would highly recommend to anyone in need of handyman work. Thanks again!!

Description of Work
Front stair repair

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

08/07/2021

Excellent work. Dave showed up on time and explained what he was doing. He did the work quickly and expertly. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet repaired

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/28/2021

I have had Cransten Smart Security for about a year now and I just want to say how much I love the Camera quality. All of my neighbors with their DIY systems can't make out anything. Ours can make great detail at night time. Plus there is no service contract!

Description of Work
Home Security Systems

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Thank you[Member Name Removed]!

07/22/2021

I hired Cransten a month ago and was super pleased with their responiveness and ease of booking. It is so hard to find a reliable contractor these days. We had a punch list of items to complete and they got everything done with high quality and in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodeling

Category awnings,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

07/21/2021

Run as far and as fast away from this company as possible. I am sharing my experience in hopes to prevent someone else's nightmare. We hired Cranston in April. I gave them a credit card to get on the schedule after I had approved the initial quote. Trevor, the owner, came over to review everything with me and understood that time is of the essence as we were selling our home and needed the tile wo...

Description of Work
Tile Installation

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

[Member Name Removed], sorry for your frustrations. However, as most of what is stated in here is not true, incorrect, and an outright lie, I will spare other people who may be reading this from pointing out all of your inconsistencies and focus on the main points. You hired us when you had a stack of liens on your home from previous contractors you had not paid and had done the same thing to them...

11/12/2020

Cransten is an amazing company to work with. I started working with them in May 2020 and they were great, constant communication, validated work every day, excepted changes throughout projects. I had them doing work for me on2 different houses. They gave great advice on hard decisions and explained why so I could make the final decisions. They are on my speed dial for all my handyman needs. Thanks...

Description of Work
Cabinets hung, wall enclosed, complete bathroom remodel, 2 story deck build, electrical, carpet tear out, wood stairs rebuild, completed interior paint, drywall repair, vinyl deck railing repair

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

07/20/2020

The company provided me conflicting information when calling in and chatting through Angie's List chat system. Once we got the information straight, we set up an appointment for them to come out and provide me a quote. They never showed up or called. Not reliable and inconsistent customer service.

Description of Work
Irrigation System

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Sorry for any frustrations [Member Name Removed], this is definitely not the norm for us. We would love a chance to fix this and make it right to you. Please give us a call to see what we can do, (800) 718-6015. Thank you!

05/23/2020

We have been using Cransten for for about 5 years. In the spring they open up the swamp coolers. In the fall they shut the system down. I trust them to perform repair and replacement based on their judgment of what is needed. One less thing on my plate as a landlord.

Description of Work
Set-up swamp coolers

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate you!

03/31/2020

Exceeded my expectations. Was on time, friendly and went above and beyond to make my project perfect. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Installed a natural gas fire pit in my back yard.

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you!

02/15/2020

Cancelled the visit. The company remained in contact and was very professional after I cancelled the job.

Description of Work
Handyman for in/out side repairs

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

Handyman Services, Remodeling, & Property Maintenance.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing