Best Contracting Roofing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

We specialize in ROOFING. I am a licensed general contractor that has been in business in Utah since 1992. 90% of all my work is through referals. I do a lot of work for maintenance companies and 50% of my business is from real estate agents. I do roof certifications and free roofing estimates. I also work very closely with all types of good contractors and have many good people that I can refer to you if it is a job that we do not handle. I have plenty of great references....

AGMG ROOFING LLC

AGMG Roofing, LLC is a family owned and run business specializing in a Variety of Roof installation, Roof Repair and all your current roofing needs. Most affordable roof repairs in Utah with out compromising are integrity, quality, customer service, and 100% satisfaction of Our professional work. From services specializing in Waterproofing roofs, TPO Roofs, Metal Roofs, Flat roofs and installation, wood shingled roofs, leaky roof repair and Customized roof design and Installation we here at AGMG Roofing, LLC look forward to serving you. Give us a call for your free estimate! We are the answer to your needs!

Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment.

Patriot Roofing & Construction

Patriot Roofing is a veteran owned and managed company that focuses on quality and the customer experience. Employees are empowered to make changes or corrections to insure the customers' satisfaction and provide a hassle-free quality experience. The owner of Patriot Roofing worked for 20 years with the largest roofing contractor in North America, but when the corporate influence began affecting his clients and employees, he decided it was time to start his own company in which he could better control the experience of both. As an Army Infantry veteran, the owner strives to install the values of honor, discipline and hard work within his team to separate us from the others and provide a reliable service that customers can put their trust in. An individual's home is their castle and, big or small, should be treated as such! It is our goal to turn every one of our clients into a referral. We are not perfect and do make mistakes from time to time, but it is our pledge to: 1) Quickly make things right for the homeowner...and 2) To use those mistakes as a learning tool for the entire team. We only use in-house crews and labor and the Patriot Roofing team is well versed in all types of roofing to include: Shingles, Tile, Shake, Low Slope, Steep Slope, Metal, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacements, Roof Recovers, Roof Inspection Reports, Real Estate Related Roof Projects, Insurance Restoration and Storm Damage. Everyone says they are the best and, unfortunately, the customer never knows for sure until they give some one a try, but if you give Patriot Roofing a try, we can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Offers by Patriot Roofing & Construction on Angi

09/30/2017

They are a very professional Roofing company. I would highly recommended them

Description of Work
We are waiting on weather to finish it.

12/07/2015

06/26/2013

It went good soo far, it hast rained yet though.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak around my windows.

Roofing, Gutters, & Siding

I know many good honest contractors and can refer you to some great people that I trust.