Beehive Duct Cleaning

Founded 1965 • With Angi since December 2006

1759 Janella Circle

Sandy, UT 84093

Full service dryer vent and duct cleaning....

03/05/2017

Ashley O.

Team from beehive duct showed up on time, delivered their work professionally and were able to tell me what, if anything, we could do to make there be less buildup.

Description of Work
cleaning dryer lines on 2 properties

10/26/2015

Annette K.

These people are AWESOME! They showed up an hour after I called (just when they said they would) and climbed under my deck - that is full of ivy (sorry guys), and got a big block of lint and dog hair out of the bird guard. My dryer is working again! They were very professional and easy to work with. I will definitely use them for any other service they provide (like carpet cleaning, evidently).

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent and duct.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

01/02/2015

Wendy H.

He was thorough and cleaned up the mess as much as was possible.

Description of Work
Cleaned out a deep dryer vent from the roof.

11/09/2011

Kent B.

Good job. I was impressed with their reverse-pressure devices, which gave me much confidence in the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Cleaned furnace/ac ducts and dryer vent, checked seals and all related equipment.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

02/03/2011

MARGARET S.

I don't think the price was outrageous or anything. It was fine, I don't have any bad memories. They seemed to remedy the issue. I remember them being nice and informative. I need to call them back, I'm going to have them come out again.

Description of Work
Beehive Duct cleaned out our dryer vent.

01/29/2010

David A.

I had my duct work work cleaned before moving into our house. The duct cleaing took a few hours and they actually said the ducts were pretty clean and did not need sanitizing saveing me some more money. The total experience was very good.

Description of Work
Our house is a 2800 sq. ft. rambler with seperate duct runs between the upstairs and downstairs which meant more work. They clean it from the end of the vent runs.

Category air duct cleaning

12/19/2006

JENNIFER L.

This is a fantastic company! I can't say enough about how well I was treated, how professional they were, and how caring they were as well. I moved into this house over the summer. About the time I turned on the heating system, I came down with hives which persisted for 2.5 months before I had the ducts cleaned. I called a few companies, but none were willing to take the extra step of sanitizing the ducts and had the ability to look inside the ducts with a camera to see if there was mold or anything unusual. Beehive duct really cared about doing a good job and they even left the hepa filter in my house to make sure the air was clean after their service. One week after the ducts were cleaned, my hives went away. I have been hive free for one full week. Another thing to mention, I felt comfortable leaving the house while they were there, and they offered the two different types of duct cleaning methods whereas some other companies only offered one type.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts and furnace, also sanitized ducts, added on cleaning of dryer vents since they were there. After the cleaning they provided me with an industrial hepa filtration system for 1 week to clean the air.

Category air duct cleaning

Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning

Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning Salt Lake City, UT, 84118 (801) 759-2509 Rocky Mountain Duct Cleaning is a residential and commercial air dust cleaning company in Salt Lake City, UT! Air Duct Cleaning Service Copperton UT; Highland UT; Centerville UT; Bluffdale UT; Woods Cross UT Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaner, Residential Duct Cleaning, Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning https://rockymountainductcleaningut.com/

Air Duct Cleaning Ogden - Fresh Ducts

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality of work. We’re passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you’re hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home as a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for our customers satisfaction, we won’t leave until the job is done right. The following is a list of our services we provide! Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Tile & Stone Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Vent Cleaning, as well as underground duct armor restoration.

Bgreen

Here at B Green, our goal is to offer you quality, efficient service from our team of experts, guaranteeing you safe and healthy air quality in your home . We know how important it is to have a beautiful and clean environment, and we are committed to providing the best cleaning services in Utah. We employ only the most experienced, highly trained employees to assess and clean your ducts, using state of the art technology that will rid your home of dirt, allergens and other unwanted residues.

CLEAN VENTS FOUR MOTORED VACCUUM, WHIPPER BRUSHES & AIR COMPRESSOR. TRUCK MOUNTED DUCT CLEANER.

REPAIRS OF ANY KIND.