Underfoot Floors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2009

Underfoot floors is a locally owned company able to meet all of your flooring needs. Cork, bamboo and marmoleum® are the soul of our business because they are earth-friendly, renewable resources....

Utah Flooring & Design Services all of Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis County, Summit County, and the surrounding areas. What really separates Utah Flooring & Design apart from the other guys is our unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Utah Flooring & Design Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality

I am an owner operated labor only installation company. I provide services of laminate, Vinyl plank and engineered flooring installation. I offer competitive pricing along with my quality work. I have over 15 years in the industry and have been in business for myself for 2 years. I look forward to working with you on your next flooring project.

03/21/2018

We are very happy with the hardwood floors. They are beautiful!

Description of Work
new hardwood floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

10/13/2017

My experience with Underfoot Floors couldn't have been more positive. I interacted with a lot of their crew, including Eric the owner, Katherine, and Katie. They were all responsive, competent, and professional. And they went above and beyond. When our basement flooded the week following installation of the Coretec flooring, Eric met me onsite immediately and helped us rectify the issue. I absolut...

Description of Work
Installation of floating cork floor and floating Coretec floor.

Category flooring contractor

06/26/2017

They price was very reasonable and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They refinished our bedroom floor.

Category carpet installation

02/01/2016

Everything went perfect. Eric, Kathrine, and crew are excellent. From the initial meetings to the finished product and then their follow up for satisfaction guaranteed. Their product selection is unparalleled. I would highly recommend Underfoot Floors for all your flooring needs.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood, marmolium and carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/20/2015

Eric and his crew refinished our oak floors in our home. The floors were beat as they had not been refinished in 10 plus years. The color of the floor came out perfect and the wood looked brand new when they were doneWe were very pleased with the outcome. They were on time and finished when they said they would. I have highly recommended Underfoot Floors to all our neighbors! Thank you again!!

Description of Work
Refinished oak floors

Category hardwood floor

Flooring retail sales and installation including but not limited to: Sand & Finish of existing hardwood, prefinished and unfinished hardwood, cork, laminate, linoleum, vinyl, rubber, synthetic and natural fiber carpet, area rugs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa