Superior Rain Gutters, LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2014

At Superior Rain Gutters, we know the importance of quality work, and trusting relationships. We started as a small gutter company, but have grown to become the most trusted Seamless Gutter Company in all of Utah. Other businesses may have the family charm, but lack the tried and tested history of

gutter repair (45)gutter cleaning (6)

09/23/2020

Kim P.

When they pulled down my old gutters, zero care was taken. They simply dropped them from the roof, hitting and knocking over a yard art piece, nearly missed hitting my smoker and let them fall on wires hooked to my house nearly pulling down my internet connection. When I called my rep, his statement was " huh, they are usually more careful" which I translated to be, no one is usually home and catches us. When they came to install, we had some of our flashing moved from the power wash and painting and instead of making sure there were no gaps, they simply nailed up the gutters and didn't care to make sure things were okay. While I understand that should be on me, the pride in making sure things were right was missing. I talked to my rep again and stated I wanted some credit against the extra money I paid for the removal due to their carelessness and he told me they don't refund but would send me a gift card to Outback Steakhouse... still waiting. I will say that the installers were polite, efficient and hard workers other than they left screws all over the roof and a water bottle in one of the gutters causing me to have to go up and bring it down along with all the extra screws just left laying around. I cannot recommend them to people I know wanting the same service. My neighbors also had new gutters put up and I had to tell them not to engage superior. My hope is that they use this information to put a better foot forward with new customers.

Description of Work
New Rain Gutters

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Review for Superior Rain Gutters, LLC - 201 W 4860 S, Salt Lake City, UT - 38897516

09/13/2020

Brian M.

Kept me standing by for an appointment for estimate and no showed. Even more aggravating is that he called me to say he would be late and therefore I stayed here all afternoon waiting and he never showed.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement and ice melt

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

04/05/2020

Adolfo S.

Very happy with their service and the job they did.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

05/31/2018

Steffany E.

This is an addendum to my 5/29/18 review. I received a phone call message from Wesley on Wednesday, 5/28/18. I did not pick up the message until the afternoon as I wasn't available. When I picked up the message, Wesley stated he would send one of his workers out that day and do a follow up check. He apologized for not showing up as he and his family decided to go out of town for the holiday weekend. For someone who is supposed to be professional, if I had stated I would be to a customers house on Saturday and then other issues came up, I would certainly call, text or email the client letting them know so they don't wait around all day for them to come. I changed my overall rating from F to a D as it appears they did show up(card in the door) to fix the leaking gutters. I do appreciate that he finally showed up to fix the problem. 5/29/18 review: Wesley was great at first. He responded right away and returned my calls right away to obtain my business. Gutters were installed on May 9, 2018. The next day it rained and I had a lot of leaking so I sent him an two emails at wesley@superiorrainguttersutah.com which is on his bill and let him know that I didn't feel right about paying the final invoice until the leaks were fixed. He actually sent me an invoice from this email address. I called and left him two voicemail messages on May 21, 2018. After not hearing back from him I called him again on Thursday, May 23, 2018. He finally returned my call and came out on Thursday the 24th and said he would be back on Saturday to caulk the leaks. Friday night I sent him a text asking him what time he would be at my house on Saturday. I received no response and he was a no show on Saturday. It appears to me this company provides great customer service when they want your service but don't expect any after the sale is done. You are on your own. I would not use this company again and advise others to look elsewhere for new gutters.

Description of Work
Old gutters taken down and new ones with gutter covers installed

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

05/14/2018

Greta O.

They were super quick to give me a great estimate and some advice as to what they would do if it was their home. I followed their advice and am super happy! No ice on my walkways this winter. I would definitely highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Rain Gutters

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

04/27/2018

Sheri H.

Wesley from Superior Rain Gutters was professional, courteous, and honest. Due to a water damage/insurance claim issue, he got me scheduled within 3 days and the work was completed within 2 days and looks amazing. I would recommend them to anyone who needs their gutters repaired or replaced. Thank you Wesley and Superior Rain Gutters!

Description of Work
Replaced my gutters

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

04/25/2018

J G.

Everything went as planned, and when we had a few issues down the road, Wesley and his crew came out to inspect and quickly corrected them. Very responsive and polite.

Description of Work
Heat tape installed and gutters replaced

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

04/22/2018

Lisa U.

Old and poorly functioning rain gutters were replaced and covers we added to reduce the need to clean gutters annually. I enjoyed speaking with the owner and the work was completely rapidly and the rate was reasonable. I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and extend drains

Work Completed On 03/22/2018

03/01/2018

Bonny D.

The overflow from my front gutter was freezing on my wheelchair ramp causing a safety hazard. After a recent storm it took tons of salt both granular and liquid for me to manage to get up my ramp and into the house. The next morning there was a lump of ice towards the bottom of my ramp causing my wheelchair to almost go over the edge of the ramp. I called Superior Rain Gutters to clean the gutter. That afternoon Wesley stopped by to assess the situation and told me I needed the gutter replaced. We were having a series of storms with conditions of thawing during the day and freezing at night so Wesley made my project a priority due to the hazardous conditions. I highly recommend Superior Rain Gutters. Wesley was very professional and accommodating. The cost was reasonable as well.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

01/12/2018

David N.

I was pleasantly pleased and totally appreciative of the quick scheduling and excellent service. I needed a gutter installed within one week. I had purchased vinyl gutter from a big box store to do it myself, but was struggling with other repairs and needed help. The team at Superior offered their seamless gutters and speedy service with a smile. It was a straightforward job (30 ft, two downspouts, straight) and they were in and out within an hour and a half. Their bid was a bit higher than the one I had received from the roofing/window contractor who had worked on our home previously, but the service and timing made Superior an easy choice.

Description of Work
Needed a new gutter installed to satisfy appraisal conditions.

Work Completed On 01/12/2018

01/01/2018

David F.

Good. Did work in a proffesional manner. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Rain gutters/downspouts

Work Completed On 12/07/2017

12/30/2017

Joyce W.

Wonderful. Estimate Thursday afternoon, work completed the next day by 1500 hours. Excellent work, looks and works great.

Description of Work
replace rain gutters

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

12/15/2017

Courtney D.

Wesley was recommended to us by our roofer (Patriot Roofing). We were debating between bronze and copper gutters. Wesley came out for the initial consult and gave us a bid. He came out two other times to answer questions and to bring examples of the two materials. He is very knowledgeable about his line of work and the products he uses. We decided to go with copper gutters. Wesley was in contact with our roofer so he knew when that part of the job was completed and our gutter installation was scheduled for a few days after the roof was installed. In order to complete our job in one day Wesley scheduled two crews for the installation. The installation went smoothly, both crews arrived and worked the entire day completing the job. They did great work and cleaned up after themselves. Wesley came the following week to do a final walk through and to collect payment. Occasionally Wesley would run late for his appointment times but other than that I would highly recommend him for his knowledge and quality of work.

Description of Work
After our new roof was completed we needed new gutters.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

12/05/2017

Clark C.

Excellent. Quality materials and workmanship. Great people to work with.

Description of Work
Rain gutter repair and installation of section of new gutter and new heating cable.

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

11/13/2017

Gary S.

I would do business with this company again and I am recommending them to my neighbors. I found the estimator to be forthright and knowledgeable, the estimate clearly outlined the scope of work, the price was fair, and, more importantly the work was well done in the time frame promised. Further, the workman did a superb job of not only installing the new gutters, but also cleaned up all debris around the house. Further, a month or so after the installation, I was removing leaves and noticed one leaf guard had not been properly installed. I informed the company's owner. Last Saturday, the owner and one of his workers came to my house and fixed the problem. I wish all contractors were as good as Superior Rain Gutters.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced rain gutters, downspouts and leaf guards

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

10/13/2017

Julie M.

They were very professional and did a fantastic job. Wesley came to give us a bid and described all that needed to be done and what would be done and he was exactly right on. My new gutters and downspouts look great. Would recommend them anyone in need of replacing their rain gutters.

Description of Work
Needed new rain gutters in the front of my home.

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

10/11/2017

Donna S.

I called Superior to get an estimate to replace our old rain gutters. Wesley came out the next day. He measured our home and gave me an estimate. He was very knowledgeable and professional and answered all my questions. We let him know that we wanted Superior to install the new rain gutters. We had our new rain gutters up in just 9 days. The two men who came to install were courteous and professional finished the job in just a few hours. They cleaned everything up before they left. We are very pleased with Superior and would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace old rain gutters and install leaf guards.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

08/29/2017

Debbie W.

Very smoothly! Friendly - efficient installer. Great office staff.

Description of Work
We had recently put a new roof on our house. Superior was the sub-contractor. They did a fantastic job! Besides quality work - I was very impressed with the manager - specifally Wesley. He was so helpful in explaining the flow of our order. He definitely understands Customer Service! I would reccomend Superior to any of my friends or neighbors in. Red of Gutters.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

07/28/2017

Bill W.

Wesley Kress, Sales Manager, met with us to discuss the job. He had several recommendations for us on the new gutters. Our old ones leaked and overflowed. Wesley explained why they were doing that and made several design changes. The Installers were great and were very conscientious. We had a huge rain the other day and I am happy to repot that the gutter system performed as advertised! Not one gutter overflowed.

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed and needed new gutters. Superior Rain Gutters was recommended by our roofing company and we are very pleased.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

07/27/2017

Mike F.

Except for showing up 4 days early unannounced they did a good job.

Description of Work
I needed New gutters

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

06/24/2017

Sally P.

We were in a bit of an emergency situation and he was great in his response and ability to work with scheduling. The price was mid-range but fair but best of all the response was amazing! Gutters were professionally installed in under 4 hours and they look great. Haven't had a rain storm yet (figures!) but we anticipate they will perform beautifully!

Description of Work
My daughter had water accumulate in her newly painted basement due to a recent downpour. Wesley made time in a busy day to appraise her malfunctioning 40-year-old system and new gutters were installed within 2 days!!!

Work Completed On 06/16/2017

06/21/2017

June K.

Showed up on time, did good work, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
New gutters