SILVERBACK HANDYMAN

With Angi since August 2006

Solorzano Drywall Construction LLC

Locally owner business with over 15 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Look forward to working with you and your home endeavors to make the house of your dream. We hang and finish drywall.

Old School Carpenter

1st We are a company that loves what we do, and Because of that we naturally take pride in what we do. We can help with general repairs, maintenance and upgrade to your home. We provide meticulous, honest and reliable service. The company name comes from all of the old school master trades men that have handed their knowledge to me. I can’t wait to help out with your project

Frank's Handyman Service

I do all types of small repairs that most services consider too small. Including but not limited to Electrical, Plumbing, drywall, tile work, finish carpentry, decks and all types of household repairs. No project is too small. I also work as a consultant to help you out on home repairs you would like to do or learn to do. For a small fee I can show you how to do repairs and/or projects around the home.

08/09/2006

Chris started out capably enough. His work was fine until, it appeared, he got a better job. In our last phone conversation he said he would be onsite "all day Sunday". When he was a no-show, my husband called and asked where he was. Chris did not have a good answer other than he was at another job. He had previously not showed up when he said he would and worked far fewer hours than he had promis...

Description of Work
Minor demolition, trash removal, sub-floor installation, and drywall work.

Category handyman service