RoofTek, LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since March 2018

4080 S West Temple

Salt Lake City, UT 84107

At RoofTek, LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. From residential asphalt shingle roof replacements to commercial low slope membrane projects, it is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job....

07/17/2021

Brian K.

Worst experience as a home owner in 20+ years. They are storm chasers looking for a dollar and don’t care about the customer. They strong armed us to close the deal with used, cheap car sales tactics. They damaged others parts of our home that they wouldn’t fix or discount the price so I could get them fixed myself. Right now we are in a costly court battle trying to settle our differences. They replaced the drip edge and gutters with the wrong color (not even remotely close and they won’t acknowledge their mistake). I had my insurance adjuster and another roofer come tell me what they saw and thought, they both said, Rooftek messed up bug and should make it right, however, neither of them have heard anything good about Rooftek. They said good luck and Sue them for everything, because they obviously messed up big! Again, worst decision I’ve ever made as a home owner. Heed my warning, Do NOT use them. See their Yelp reviews too. Horrible company. Their contract says they’ll do a ****** job and not be liable.

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/07/2021

Christina L.

On September Labor Day 2020, Salt Lake area experienced one of their cold snap windstorms that easily takes out trees and damages roofs. Our aging roof lost enough shingles for an insurance claim and we called around for a contractor. Many were already swamped with calls after the storm and couldn't come out until a couple months into winter. RoofTek was the only one that offered to come out for a quote sooner than others and didn't seem annoyed about it. We were able to to add on extra jobs like replacing the fascia board, wrap and replace the gutters that were just as old as the roof. Due to the Covid restrictions and supply chain interruptions, the installation crew wasn't able to get to our roof until the middle of January, but it was mild enough weather to do it. They didn't mind taking off the unused swamp cooler and a really old roof vent that did nothing. They added in more attic/roof vents to my 1954 house to improve the attic circulation. They also replaced a lot of roof decking that was very water damaged from the previous owners that installed the drip edge and water barrier incorrectly. It was a soggy mess of splinters. The roofing crew tore off and replaced my entire roof in one day. It was amazing how quickly and efficiently they did it. The team to replace the fascia board, wrap and gutters were able to come out about 3 weeks later, and also finished that work in the day. I was able to call the company any time and ask about the progress on my contract, and they were always pleasant to talk to and give me satisfactory answers on the timeline. The pricing is reasonable compared to the quality work they offer. It was about what I expected compared to the cost of my parent's roof the previous time a windstorm made a mess. I'd gladly refer me neighbors to this company.

Description of Work
Replace roof, fascia and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciated your positive feedback. We agree our RoofTek team is pretty awesome!

02/23/2021

Shelby R.

Really well, the team was extremely clean, professional and used a lot of care when performing the service.

Description of Work
New roof on my home

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the great review!

04/21/2020

Debbie W.

Perhaps the worst experience I have ever encountered, Six months and nine days to finish the job, Ten weeks to just get the gutters done. Bushes, trees, flowers flood light and railings destroyed. Tar, nails, trash everywhere. Flashing was hanging loose in most areas. If this is what we can see one would wonder what the quality of work is beneath. The worst part for me is no apologies were rendered or any kind of contact from them what so ever after multiple attempts. Don't walk away from them Run! Horrid experience all the way around.

Description of Work
Roof and new gutters

We are sorry your experience wasn't up to your expectations. We pride ourselves in making things right so if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

08/29/2019

Brian C.

The crew was very attentive to my needs and took extra care to make sure our yard (my wife's flowers) was taken care during the replacement of the roof and afterward did an excellent job cleaning up after themselves. I was very impressed with the attention our project manager provided and the support I have received from the sales staff.

Description of Work
Replace roof on my home, shed and gazebo.

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]!

07/30/2019

Steve R.

Wasn't home had a Dr Appointment. They came and did the job And finished before i got home cleaned up and was done.

Description of Work
Old swamp cooler vent removed.

Our guys are top notch! We're glad they didn't disappoint. We appreciate your "A" review [Member Name Removed].

Kathleen Williams K.

They did a very good job and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They shingled my rental home.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review.

John Tuckey J.

Awesome! They got everything done i a timely manner, my roof hasn't leaked since. They were great people to work with. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Implemented a whole new roof on my mobile home.

Thank you for the great review. We'd love your recommendation to any of your friends.

Bruce Skousen B.

They did a very good job. They started one day and were done the next. They did a good job of clean up. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof and replaced some plywood sheets where needed.

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. If you ever find yourself needing roofing or solar, give us a call!

Todd McFarland T.

I had no issues what so ever. They came out, got it done, and there weren't issues. I've already recommended them to a co-worker.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the "A" rating. Our goal is to come, go the work, and be on our way before you know it. Thanks for already recommending us too!

Texo Roofing

We specialize in roofing and roof repair services With over 40 years experience.

Superior Rain Gutters, LLC

At Superior Rain Gutters, we know the importance of quality work, and trusting relationships. We started as a small gutter company, but have grown to become the most trusted Seamless Gutter Company in all of Utah. Other businesses may have the family charm, but lack the tried and tested history of expert business. We offer you the best of both! Our family-operated business, that prides ourselves in delivering the best products, services, and value to our customers – every time. This is reflected in our unwavering effort to make your experience with Superior Rain Gutters a A+. We believe in our quality of work, and service. That is why we are happy to offer FREE estimates, and consultations, at your home or business. We value our customer’s needs, and we are confident that you will find the perfect match with the many options we provide. We treat every appointment with the utmost importance – no job is too big or too small! You’ll be greeted by one of our highly-trained representatives. Following their assessment they will provide you with a professionally prepared written estimate. After you have reviewed, and agreed upon the best option, our highly-trained installation experts will complete the project. Total customer satisfaction is always our goal!

Jemza Roofing, LLC