Patch and Match Drywall LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2007

Residential building construction. Award winning....

1st We are a company that loves what we do, and Because of that we naturally take pride in what we do. We can help with general repairs, maintenance and upgrade to your home. We provide meticulous, honest and reliable service. The company name comes from all of the old school master trades men that have handed their knowledge to me. I can’t wait to help out with your project

Hello I have been doing total remodels for 30 plus years, I treat each project like I'm working on my own place. I do my best to give you what you want and not sell you something you don't need. I'm a small company and will take the time to do your job right. I'm licensed and insured and look forward to helping you out

We can take care of all of your drywall and plastering needs.

07/07/2017

These guys are great, they show up right on time are very professional and most knowledgable.

Description of Work
Drywall, Paint, floorboards and patching.

Category drywall,interior painters

09/06/2016

Excellent. Fast. On time. As promised. I wish all contractors and vendors were like Del.

Description of Work
Finish layers of drywall mud over the top of fire tape. Sand, prime, paint.

07/29/2016

Refused work, said that he didn't do work on Condo's. Only does work on single family homes. Even though I already have my insurance settlement and could pay cash.

Description of Work
Drywall and trim work.

11/09/2015

Del does outstanding work at a great price. He pays very close attention to detail and leaves no part of the job unfinished.

Description of Work
Skim coated heavily textured walls.

10/16/2015

Provider was too busy to even quote me for finishing(mudding/taping) my project, he told me that he couldn't do anything for a while.

Description of Work
Needed a bid for finishing basement bedroom drywall.

Category drywall

General drywall and basement finishing, fast patches, water damage, mold remediation, small paint jobs & handyman.