Kellogg Movers Corp.

Delivery Service
Fitness - Equipment

PO Box 57624

Salt Lake City, UT 84157

We are a Flat-Rate No Hourly Charges Moving Company. We're the Best and We'll Prove It! Whether you are relocating or need an experienced Piano Mover. No Job Too Small or Too Large. We offer packing and moving services for residential, commercial, apartment complexes, in state and out-of-state. Let us know your phone number so a representative can contact you to discuss the details of your job to ensure we get you the best price possible....

movers (200)piano movers (9)hauling (7)

02/11/2021

It went Great! Professional and courteous team.

Description of Work
Office move

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

12/22/2020

I can't say enough good things about Kelly. He really helped me out. Fair, honest pricing. I can absolutely 100% recommend Kellogg Movers for your moving needs. Thanks Kelly!

Description of Work
Moving + advice

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

07/31/2020

Super nice, showed up with gloves and masks and on time, friendly and careful. Went off without a hitch!

Description of Work
Professional. They were fully prepared.

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

07/20/2020

They responded immediately and sent Chris over within a couple of hours to give me a quote. He was very efficient and professional. On he day of the move, there was a problem that they could not avoid and so they were 5 hours later arriving than we had planned but the whole crew was extremely great. They wrapped all of the furniture in blankets and then shrink wrap. They were very careful not to d...

Description of Work
moved all furniture to new condo

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

03/17/2020

Kellogg movers was great. They contacted me right away. I had very large and heavy pieces of equipment moved to my basement. They took care of everything and the crew was very friendly.

Description of Work
Large items moved downstairs

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

01/30/2020

They did a great job. They showed up on time, were courteous and professional, took care of all my furniture and stuff. They didn't leave until they made sure all my furniture was in the right place in my new home, Thanks to Pablo and his crew, and to the whole team at Kellogg Movers.

Description of Work
Moving locally

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

01/22/2020

They moved everything well. I thought the cost was excessive. The movers were hardly personable, less professional than one would want.

Description of Work
Moved belongings from storage to new home.

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

11/26/2019

A Stand-Up Job!!!! Oh my goodness what a stellar job this company provided to my family!!!! A member of their leadership came to our home for an initial walkthrough and another member of their management team came during the move to ensure that the guys were providing quality service. The Movers arrived on time and the company was transparent in their communication throughout the whole entire proc...

Description of Work
Furniture Moving Company

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

07/26/2019

The team was great they made sure everything was packed tight and secure and made it all look easy

Description of Work
Needed to have my stuff packed professionally into my POD container for a cross country move.

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

03/26/2019

This will be the second time using Kellogg Movers. The first time was 3 years ago when they moved us from one home to another. I worked with Chris and Kelly who delivered an above the line service as stated in the A grade I left above. One of the categories not listed that I could grade on was "communication". This often times will make or break a deal for me. I am a customer that has OCD at its f...

Description of Work
Finishing basement. So they moved all items to storage unit

Category moving companies,fitness equipment

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

Review for Kellogg Movers Corp. - PO Box 57624, Salt Lake City, UT - 37783410

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate having an opportunity to work with you. We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to maybe working with you again in the future. Take care and enjoy your new place! Team Kellogg

Moving and Packing services.

ask for details.