Earthology Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

3690 S 300 W

Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Earthology Landscape Co. is dedicated to the idea that an outdoor living space can be much more than green grass. Through proper design and planning, we will custom tailor an outdoor living space, which will be a reflection of your style. Each element of this living space will correlate with your family's needs and wants. We are licensed, insured, and qualified to install these elements. Our employees are trained, disciplined and respectful. We work hard to guarantee the highest quality products and white glove service for our clients. Our attention to detail and quality speaks for itself. Award wining....

07/15/2017

Sheryl T.

The installation went very good really easy to work with. It's about the follow up! Per the contract they were suppose to come out for two seasons to winterize and start up the system. I called so many times and was promised and no one ever showed! We had to pay a separate company to winterize last winter! I also talked to Cam the owner a couple weeks ago about some coverage issues and a dead shrub, he said he would send his guy out and that never happened! They get their money, and we got a lot of empty promises!!! Horrible communications between the office and owner..

Description of Work
We had new sprinkling system, landscaping which included decorative rock, trees and shrubs!

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

05/20/2017

Avigail C.

Finished product is perfect. Any tweaks were addressed and the final outcomes are perfect.

Description of Work
Earthology completed my first job, which was to tear out my front yard lawn, install a stone retaining wall, stone patio, and transplant trees and shrubbery in the front yard. Let me tell you this. Cameron is an absolute artist and a pleasure to work with. The work that completed on my front yard was so exquisite, I hired Earthology again to complete landscaping in my backyard. Neighbors have commented on how beautiful my front yard is and when I sit on my front porch, I have had many people stop and enquire about my landscaping. It is truly perfection. The palette that Cameron and his team created for me, allowed me to add my own style with plantings, creating a beautiful front yard. I am working on plantings in my backyard that Cameron and his team completed, and have hired them again to complete the final section of my backyard. You will not find a landscaping company that pays more attention to detail and executes with the eye of an artist. So very pleased with their work. Highly recommend.

Category excavators,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel

04/24/2017

Ian H.

Installation has always been very positive. However, they are near impossible to honor waranty and 70% of what was planted has since died.

Description of Work
I've used them a couple times over the years but recently had them do basic tree maintenance and improve a "wild" area behind my new patio including mulch and a number of shrubs.

02/10/2017

Susan D.

The landscaping looks fantastic. They were slow to respond to problems.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

10/31/2016

Sheryl T.

It went good, crew was very good, attention to detail, looks great! The only issue we had with them was: in the fall was suppose to come out and winterize our sprinkling system called and called made promises never showed up. We ended up paying another company to do this!! This was in our contract to come out the first year following install and winterize in fall, and start up in the spring, very disappointed! Also guarantee on shrubs that will need replaced, did not make it through the fall/winter!

Description of Work
Added Landscaping front and back yard with all new sprinkling system installed. Decorative rock

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,tree service

09/26/2016

Shannon S.

Called and left several messages to get a quote on some landscaping, yard cleanup and possible landscaping designs. However never received any calls back and will not be calling anymore in the future!

Description of Work
Yard cleanup, mulching, landscaping, tree trimming and possibly landscape design.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service

08/30/2016

Jonathan N.

It's very apparent that the company culture at Earthology is amazing. Employees seem happy and grateful to work with Earthology. As such my project went very well. It started and was completed on time. There was good communication with every step of the process and they were good enough to schedule the driveway pour while I was out of town. I definitely had some sticker shock when the project budget was being worked out. The price was high, but the value was even higher. The employees of Earthology have an eye for perfection and quality. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Earthology to my friends. Now its time to start saving to have them install an outdoor lighting system...

Description of Work
Removal of old dead grass, removal and replacement of old dead sprinkling system, removal and installation of new driveway. Leveled out site and created planter beds

08/02/2016

Terri A.

They didn't do what they said they were going to do! They were unresponsive and ended up quitting the job halfway and I had to hire someone else to finish!

Description of Work
Plants planted, gravel spread, dirt hauled and leveled, cement curbing, block retainer wall, drains installed, rock fountain installed.

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

05/22/2016

CORI A.

Unprofessional. Did not respond to phone calls and emails. Wasted quite a bit of our time. I had heard good things about them and was very disappointed about the odd chain of communication between the owner and the one doing the bidding. Frustrating experience all around.

Description of Work

Category landscaping

This individual hired my company to rebuild her front yard. She wanted new concrete, boulder wall, turf, sprinklers and a few other items. Our concrete subcontractor stopped by on an afternoon to look at parking and take measurements. The homeowner bombarded him with questions and repeatedly tried to hire him directly assuming that there would be a lesser price if she could do that. He repeatedly told her that it would save nothing and that we don't work that way. Upon hearing about this clients dishonest and insulting behavior we opted to not work with her and this is the outcome. LAME!!!!!

05/17/2016

Darlene C.

Earthology is an amazing company to work with! I highly recommend them. I have worked with many landscapers in the past. I had gotten used to people not showing up, not doing what they said they would, and overcharging me. This was not the case with Earthology. They transformed a rather underutilized space in my yard to a sunken area where we put a hot tub and fire element. The mature trees stayed in place, but the team added in beautiful, interesting plants that smell great and look beautiful. The landscaping is amazing, but where i feel Earthology really shines is their ability to go the extra mile. Cam was always responsive with me, communicated well about the progress of the project, and kept things right on track. I appreciated his attention to detail and vision for the project, but also that he wanted to make sure i was happy. I did not feel that he was out to nickel and dime me, but more that he wanted to make sure i was satisfied. He is also a very happy and easy person to like and work with. He put a smile on my face even on the rainy spring days when my yard looked like a mud hole! Much appreciated. His crew of guys- Bryce, Skyler, and many others exceeded my expectations in so many ways! Little things they did that were not expected- nor asked of them- like pulling weeds, removing dead bushes, powerwashing the street in front of my house, adding water lines to my pots, etc etc etc blew me away. It is that kind of service that will set them apart!!! The entire team is hard-working and honest, often showing up early and staying very late to get the job done. I also used them for spring clean-up, they were competitively priced, did such a great job my neighbor wanted their number the next day. I will use them for any landscaping need i have, as well as refer them to anyone i know.

Description of Work
Installed a fire pit, area for hot tub

Category concrete repair,landscaping,fireplaces,patios

Wind River Masonry

Brick mailboxes - New build and rebuild. New Construction Stone Fireplaces Chimney repair Repairs Block Grind and grout tuckpointing

Offers by Wind River Masonry on Angi
    ReScope Drain Aid

ReScope Drain Aid servicing the Greater Salt Lake Valley has industry experience since the 2000's, specializing in drain aid and plumbing experience. Our professional technicians are licensed and insured with multiple five star reviews detailing their dedication and knowledgeable service. From clogged drain cleaning to water heater & softener installation our team knows how to provide new installations, repairs, cleaning and replacements for your systems. No matter what products and services we provide, we promise to perform with top-notch ability, and to treat you, your property and your family with the utmost respect. We are pleased to offer our customers affordable plumbing and competitive prices. As an expense that most people simply can't plan for, plumbing service is a necessary thing that we'll make available when you need it most. Trust no one but the best to get your water running at peak performance, and call today to make your appointment!

Sunbeam Construction Corporation

With over 18 years of professional construction experience, we are here to help you with all your general construction needs and dreams.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal