Crawford Door Sales

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2006

An employee-owned company providing garage door service, repair and replacement in the intermountain west since 1946 with locations in Salt Lake City, Ogden, Boise and Las Vegas....

Local Garage Door

Local Garage Door

At Local Garage Door, we promise to give you the best garage door service at competitive prices. We warranty all our work. Our company strives on the best customer service we can offer. See why we have the best Garage Door Repair Services in the Salt Lake Valley. We are a family and veteran owned company and your local premier garage door company for installations, inspections, repairs and services for all manufacturers of garage doors and openers. Residential and commercial. We also service gate operators.

06/13/2020

Crawford fellow was on time, quickly determined the problem, and repaired it. He also inspected and lubricated the garage door's working parts. Employee was prompt, personable, and quickly diagnosed and repaired the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door stopping midway when opening or closing.

CATEGORY garage doors

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your nice review, I'm glad we were able to help. Kim was our technician that assisted with your door repair, he's one of our very best techs. Please keep Crawford in mind for your next repair, or even replace your doors when the time comes. Sincerely, Greg Schults, President

07/31/2019

I requested quotes from 3 different companies. For the same type/quality of door, all three companies offered exactly the same price. I chose Crawford Doors over the other 2 companies because they presented a more professional image (both online and in person), and they offered a wider selection of products. The work was completed on the day/time agreed upon. I was not personally there (my roommat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 single garage doors

12/09/2018

Things went great on time, complete tasks on time, cleaned up, and took payment by credit card

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace springs

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review, we're glad we met your expectation. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, thanks for thinking of Crawford Door Sales. Sincerely, Greg Schults, President

02/07/2018

It was awesome. I called Friday afternoon, and they immediately scheduled me for Monday, then called back to confirm. The technician was running a bit behind and he called to give me updates - awesome! He was nice, fun, positive, and upbeat, and had the door fixed and working within about 45 minutes. Amazing service, wonderful people, and great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door had broken, and several companies told me I needed a new one. Actually, it was just off-track, misaligned, and had a faulty cable.

CATEGORY garage doors

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your wonderful comments... I'm thrilled to hear our technician took care of you in such a professional manner. Kim is one of our senior technicians, and is always willing to go the extra mile. Many companies within our industry would rather replace the door for an exorbitant amount, than simply repair the door. We hold company-wide meetings every other Tuesday, ...

02/05/2018

Crawford doors responded quickly, which is important because it is winter, and we were concerned about crime with a door that was half open! While our new door was on order they put on a loaner door. We were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for your kind remarks concerning the work we performed. I'm glad we were able to secure your garage with a temporary door, while waiting for your new door to arrive. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of further service. Sincerely, Greg Schults, President Crawford Door Sales

Garage Door Installation & Repair/Replacement