Black Diamond Electric Plumbing Heating & Air

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2017

2001 N Warm Springs Rd

Salt Lake City, UT 84116

With offices centrally located in Utah County, Weber County and Salt Lake County, and in St. George, Utah. Our expert team of technicians have the experience and training to troubleshoot, evaluate, and repair your electrical, plumbing, heating and air problems quickly and at an affordable price. We specialize in providing honest, affordable service for all of our customers. Our technicians are highly trained, reliable, and do not work off of commission. That is why we have received numerous awards including the Angie's List Super Service Award 8 years running! We use clear, upfront pricing so our customers know the price of the project before we start. Our Technicians always arrive with fully stocked vans ready to complete almost every electrical repair in only one quick visit. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We guarantee and warranty all of our work. We will arrive on time, ready to complete the project, making the whole process easy on you. Call in the experts at Black Diamond, and find out why our award winning service has made us Utah's #1 Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air service providers!...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (92)plumbers (57)water heaters (22)drain cleaning (7)water softeners (3)electrician (483)lighting (86)ceiling fan installation (35)home inspection (28)appliance repair (21)home theater installation (18)home energy audit (4)

01/20/2021

Great, checked to make sure all vents were operating also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed filter changed in ceiling of home and could not do it myself

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

11/20/2020

I've used Black Diamond electricians more than 5x, plumbers once and HVAC twice in the last year (I have a few rentals). I can't recommend this company strongly enough right now. They always fit me in within 2 weeks, always call and text 20-30 minutes before the appointment and show up on time. So far, their work in all areas has been exceptional and reasonably priced! Last week, a tenant messed u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, electrical and HVAC

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/16/2020

Hampton did an excellent job. He was efficient and thorough, very personable and easy to work with. This is the third time I have used Black Diamond for HVAC and electrical and I have been very satisfied every time. Recommend them anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an overhead fan/light and install an under counter light

CATEGORY appliance repair,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

10/12/2020

Great, they fixed everything promptly, saved my chandelier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a chandelier re-hung and some outlets and lights weren't working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/05/2020

Great job relocating switches. Impressed he reattached the large cutout he had to create to go the length of the wall. Vacuumed the area after he was done. This was our 2nd time we used Black Diamond and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move electrical receptacles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

10/03/2020

Black Diamond Electric Plumbing Heating & Air was the best deal. Highly recommended Black Diamond Electric Plumbing Heating & Air. Ask for Robert.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

09/28/2020

The repairman called to let me know he was running late. When he arrived, he listened to my concerns. Then he promptly got his plumber's snake and worked on the drain. It took less than fifteen minutes to complete the job from his arrival to creating a fully working drain. When he returned from going to his vehicle, I went to pay him, and he informed me there was no charge. He had called his manag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a slow draining kitchen sink

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

07/21/2020

Bryan was excellent! The whole experience was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit was not working

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/12/2020

Excellent. Stetson came to our home on Saturday afternoon, diagnosed the problem, repaired it and was gone in 1 1/2 hours. Knowledgeable, professional and personable. Very pleased with timing, price and approach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak from sprinkler pipe caused water seepage in basement bathroom

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

06/18/2020

Our sewer back up into our house. I had black diamond coming to fix the pipes. Turns out my main sewer line coming out of the foundation needed to be trenched and repaired. I got multiple quotes but the other companies were shady when selling the job. Black Diamond was a no BS quote, this is how much it cost, this is exactly what we are doing, call me if you want us to fix it, and they tried to sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main sewer line repair

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Residential Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. Lighting. Furnace, AC. Ceiling Fans, Drain Cleaning, Water Heaters and Water Softeners.

Parts & Materials, Appliance Repair, Swamp Coolers.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express, Financing