Betty's Rain Gutters

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

Salt Lake City, UT 84116

Betty's Rain Gutters specializes in gutters, sofitt, fascia and accessories so your costs is cheaper and turn around time is quicker that other companies that do roofing or siding. We been in business for over 14 years and have installed and repaired thousands of gutters for home owners, landlords, apartment complexes and business in the valley. We take cash, credit cards or invoice for easy payments....

01/02/2018

Allison T.

The entire team at Betty's Rain Gutters is excellent. The quality of the work is fantastic as well as the customer service. I interviewed several companies and am so glad I chose to work with them. I will absolutely be using them again in the future and would recommend them highly to anyone considering them!

Description of Work
We needed to have many downspouts and gutters replaced.

09/13/2017

Robby R.

Perfect no more cleaning by hand and didn't try to sell all new gutters.

Description of Work
Rain gutter covers

04/13/2017

Dan G.

Very satisfied. They did what they said they would on schedule at the price quoted.

Description of Work
Rain gutter installation

04/05/2017

Chad C.

The job went well and we are happy with the finished product. However, I feel that the cost for the work done was quite high. I would definitely not recommend this company for any small jobs because their minimum charge is $200. I would consider using them for bigger jobs but I feel like we were overcharged for just a small piece of trim being replaced.

Description of Work
Approximately 10 ft section of fascia or trim had blown off in a windstorm and we needed it to be replaced.

12/30/2016

Karen M.

They were quick and the job looks great. They also came in with the best price.

Description of Work
New rain gutters were needed for my house

12/12/2016

Chris B.

The price Betty's Rain Gutters offered was well below the other two businesses I got quotes from (about $500 less). Betty and Juan were both easy to get ahold of and returned calls promptly. The installers were very polite and professional, and they didn't leave a mess. They were late to the job, but I was able to get in touch with Betty and she explained they had an issue getting the materials. She apologized for the inconvenience and let me know when the installers would be at my house. Overall a good experience and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed new rain gutters with leaf guards on the entire house.

09/19/2016

Susan P.

Great, they did an exellent job. They were here on time, did the job, and cleaned up. I would recommend them any time. They also found some problems with my roof, l would have never known until it started to leak.

Description of Work
Rain gutters around the entire house.

08/24/2016

Jan S.

Excellent! Truly superior service, from start to finish. Very accommodating to schedule my bid and right on time to provide the bid. He provided a fair price, quality workmanship and they were exceptionally clean. Very nice on top of it--what more can you ask? Juan did the estimate and was outstanding in accommodating my busy schedule to get the work done quickly and professionally. Fernando and Raul got the job done on time and to my satisfaction and Juan came out to ensure all was good. I am so impressed with this company!

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

01/09/2016

Heather G.

Amazing! Betty answered my call when no other providers did. They sensed my concerns of a leaky gutter and fear of basement flooding. Juan came within an hour to check them out and give me a bid. They came first thing the next day and replaced my gutters in less than two hours. They were respectful, knowledgable, and cleaned up after. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters

08/29/2015

Ruth S.

After my initial call, Juan came the same day to give me a bid, He was running behind schedule and called me well in ad.ance to let me know. I was very pleased with his bid since he beat everyone else's prices by far. We scheduled the installation that night, which was during the same week while all other companies were weeks out, if not months. He and another employee arrived when they said they would, and completed the rain gutter installation within a few hours. I asked Juan to do an additional area for me which he was happy to accommodate. He also took the time to point out a few places on the edge of my roof that needed attention which potentially saved me from my roof leaking that winter. A few weeks later I needed the length of 2 down spouts he installed shortened. Juan sent right out one of his guys to complete the job within a few days..... No Charge. Juan was pleasant to work with, and Betty who answers the phone and does the billing in the office was just as professional and helpful. I will definitely be having Betty's Rain Gutters install rain gutters on the garage I'm having built this fall.

Description of Work
Installed gutters the full length of my home, front and back with down spouts. Installed the same on my shed.

M & M Gutters LLC

M&M Gutters has been in business since 1992. Our experience includes the installation of thousands of gutter systems throughout Northern Utah including Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Weber and Summit Counties. We are accustomed to working on homes that range from new homes, to remodels, to historical homes, to premier ski resort homes. You name it and we have probably done it. We are skilled and knowledgeable in completing the simple, straightforward job to the most demanding and complex. M&M gutters also specializes in commercial buildings, apartments & government buildings, etc.

Offers by M & M Gutters LLC on Angi
    Capitol Exteriors

Capitol Exteriors and Rain Gutters is a family-owned and operated company that is dedicated to providing you with unsurpassed customer service. We provide residential and commercial clients with Rain Gutters, Siding and Roof Ice Melting Systems. Based in West Jordan, UT, our team of highly trained professionals serves the greater Salt Lake City metro area, including Salt Lake County, Weber-Davis County, Utah County and Park City. At Capitol Exteriors no job is ever too big or too small! We offer sales, installation and repair for: Aluminum Rain Gutters, Copper Rain Gutters, Stainless Steel Rain Gutters, Galvanized Steel Rain Gutters, and Vinyl Rain Gutters. When it comes to gutter-related accessories, we carry Rain Chains, Aluminum Soffits, Chimney Caps, and Collector Boxes, so you can dress up your home's exterior. Also you can call us for Sales, Installation and Repair of: Vinyl, Siding, James Hardie Plank Siding, Wood Shake Siding, Ice Melting Systems, and Zigzag Heating Cable. All of our services and products come with our quality guarantee. We completely stand behind our work with a two-year warranty backed by a 20-year warranty on all materials. For your protection, we are fully licensed and insured, and all of our employees submit to background checks. Rest assured that we only hire qualified professionals to work on your home. Capitol Exteriors and Rain Gutters gets the job done right the first time. We look forward to being your Utah Rain Gutter and Siding Company of choice. Call us for your free estimate today!

AB RICHARDS PROFESSIONALS

A. B. Richards Professionals is a family owned specialty cleaning service company, and masonry service. Focusing on providing top-tier customer service to people along the Wasatch Front area. For over 30 years, our experienced staff has delivered personalized service in a dependable and friendly manner, ensuring your job gets done right the first time around.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal
    $25.00

Free Gutter consultation and estimate, Seamless Gutter Install, Gutter Repair, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Accessories like gutter cover, ice melt cables, chain downspouts etc, Soffit, Fascia

roofing