Anderson Express Cleaners

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1530 East 3300 South Suite 2

Salt Lake City, UT 84106

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We specialize in complete home care that meets your lifestyle needs. Offering Residential and Commercial services, our goal is to maintain long term relationship with you by addressing your needs and expectations with personalized customer service. If you have any special cleaning requests, we can take care of it for you....

house cleaning (64)blind cleaning (3)floor cleaning (3)

07/20/2021

Meghan B.

I always get a fresh, clean home that smells as great as it looks. I'm so appreciative of the service because it allows me to focus on important things without worrying about blocking time out of my day to clean. The ladies that come in are always kind and professional! Thank you!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

02/19/2020

Kate L.

The first couple of visits with our housekeeper Katrina were great. Things looked amazing, smelled amazing and she was really detail oriented. We had services for a total of 4 months. Around the second month things started to get left undone and details were being missed. She constantly left the nozzle to our shower head facing out so when we would get in the shower the next time around our entire bathroom would be soaked. She continually did not vacuum our stairs which we made a high priority as we have three dogs. On one occasion we were out of town (and she was aware) and when she left, she did not lock our doors. I had typed up what laundry was hung and folded and this was a big problem for her. For example, we asked that all white t-shirts and plain white sweaters be folded as they are my work clothes and I put them in drawers. They were always hung up. She had a very difficult time putting dishes away. We have had mixing bowls with the pans, Pans with the pots, coffee cups with the plates, etc. Near the end our kitchen counter wasn't even wiped off. Occasionally the company would send our a survey about your experiences. I filled out three of those surveys about my disappointment, expectations, and what I needed to have changed. I never heard from the company and assumed my concerns were being heard loud and clear. The only reason I gave them a D here is because when I did contact them to fire them they were very apologetic and refunded my last day of services for my troubles.

Description of Work
Weekly Housekeeping

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

I am so sorry this was your experience with us! My heart sank when I read through it. I moved to a new software that was supposed to help with regular surveys and I’m not sure why I wasn’t alerted to your feedback. I have a ticket open with my vendor but one thing is for certain, I’m not going to rely only on these surveys moving forward. I’ll be adding an occasional personal email or text to make sure no one falls into the cracks again. When the needs of a client aren’t being met, we give a couple of choices. First I offer to uptrain the cleaner and personally get involved until service is at the level needed. If we don’t see immediate progress or the client prefers, I then replace the cleaner assigned with someone more suited to the needs. Unfortunately I missed your dissatisfaction until services were terminated. Your last service charge was refunded in part because I wanted you to know how seriously we take our clients satisfaction. I can’t change the breakdown in communication that happened with our system and for that I’m truly sorry. I will however be reaching out to clients with occasional personal emails, separate from our business software to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

02/04/2020

Tracy L.

Such a delight to work with professional cleaners. They did such a wonderful job! We are having them back weekly now!

Description of Work
Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/24/2020

Matthew F.

$200 and they knew the most important things to clean and did a nice job.

Description of Work
Rental Turnover

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 01/23/2020

11/08/2019

Bonnie R.

Excellent! We were so impressed we have them clean weekly now. We love the scent of AEC’s cleaning products (Lemongrass) Yummy!

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

02/09/2017

charlene G.

Second time to clean my home. From now on will be two hours to clean.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

02/09/2017

charlene G.

She comes out every two weeks. So far, I am not disappointed. Always here on time and courteous. They are very nice and accommodation.

Description of Work
House cleaning for $30 an hour.

Work Completed On 01/21/2017

12/03/2016

Kristine T.

Outstanding attention to detail!! Wonderful service! Definitely will hire again!

Description of Work
Bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, and vacuuming.

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

11/05/2016

James G.

Excellent work. This was a 100+ year old apartment building with a very strict list of things the renter was responsible for cleaning. [Requirements that would not be allowed in most states.] Anderson did an outstanding job of turning a bachelor pad into a clean livable space. Two people for five hours and the place was spotless.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning for apartment

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

10/05/2016

A J C.

It went great, I just wish more of the house could have been cleaned. Our cleaner worked by herself and not in a team, which I would like to have been done.

Description of Work
6 hours of cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

11/19/2015

Barton K.

It was fine. The company called me promptly and arrived on time. I asked the cleaner to clean the master bedroom and bath, my son's bedroom and bath, and the kitchen. The bathrooms and kitchen were very clean, and it appeared that she dusted at least part of the master bedroom. But it appeared that she did not vacuum. I assume that is because the 4 hours ran out. If you are looking for attention to detail, this may be a good company to choose. But I imagine that cleaning a whole house would take a long time.

Description of Work
Provided 4 hours of housecleaning.

Work Completed On 10/28/2015

11/10/2015

Lucas B.

They would have cleaned, but I cancelled my appointment because I made a mistake. Writing this so Angie's List quits emailing me everyday asking me to write a review.

Work Completed On 11/10/2015

06/21/2015

Peter and Judith V.

We first hired Anderson Express after a careful study of Angie's List. A team of four, plus Sandra Anderson, the owner of the firm, came on the appointed day (Saturday before Easter) right on time and began 7 hours of deep cleaning of our house, which badly needed it. Sandra divided the team up among the rooms, with two working in our large kitchen (cooking plus family area) that needed the most attention. During the following 5 visits the deep cleaning was completed and we transitioned to a regular maintenance cleaning of 2 hours by a team of two. Each time the team arrived punctually and did the basic cleaning of all parts of the house expeditiously and thoroughly. The highly professional level of cleaning, be it kitchen, bathroom fixtures and tiles, room dusting and wiping, or vacuuming the carpeting in all the rooms, halls, and stairs, was impressive. Our Victorian house is well over a century old and has many awkward nooks and crannies which are easily overlooked by an indifferent eye. In addition, our abundance of books are repositories of dust, of course, requiring special attention. The team is now settling into a regular pattern where things are rarely overlooked. Sandra and the team members ask us each time to draw their attention to anything they might have inadvertently neglected. They always react graciously when we point out omissions or ask for greater attention to specific details. In fact, Sandra has called us several times to ask how satisfied we are with the work of her teams. There is an atmosphere of cheerfulness and close attention to clients' special wishes about Anderson Express that my wife and I would describe as their outstanding trademark. After a bad experience with two preceding cleaning persons, whom we acquired by word of mouth from friends, my wife and I did not know what to expect if we shifted to a professional service. Now, after 5 fully satisfactory appointments we could not be happier to have made the transition. We recommend Anderson Express enthusiastically to the attention of all readers of this review.

Description of Work
Cleaning aintenance every two weeks in a house of 2,000 sq ft (6 rooms, 2 baths).

Work Completed On 06/08/2015

05/21/2015

Carly P.

It went good. She quoted lower than she actually charged. She did a really good job, I might use her again, for a really good deep cleaning.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2014

02/27/2015

Kathleen M.

It went great! She cared about how and what I wanted and even helped me arrange some furniture.

Description of Work
She cleaned the entire house, including kitchen and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, etc. She was thorough and asked for details as to how and what I wanted cleaned.

Work Completed On 02/02/2015

02/06/2015

David E.

Prompt, efficient and thorough. We had them come as a way to see if we liked the quality of work and the attitude. We had Julie come and she was great. We have now hired Anderson/Julie for regular work.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/02/2015

01/10/2015

Sydney H.

They did a great job. They were just super friendly. They worked hard.

Description of Work
I used them for housecleaning.

Work Completed On 12/16/2014

09/07/2014

Brian W.

Anderson Express Cleaners contacted us very punctually to set up a time for the services. They arrived on time and performed the work in a professional manner. We were very satisfied with our experience.

Description of Work
General housekeeping services.

Work Completed On 06/02/2014

08/25/2014

Drew I.

It went great. We had a big 4th of July party and they made a great effort in scheduling us before then even on short notice. They did a great job. I felt the cleaners were efficient, well priced, and our house sparkled. Sandra was an absolute joy to work with and we will absolutely use them again soon. They did miss a few spots on the floor, but considering what a great job they did with everything else I'm more than happy to overlook it. And I don't think any cleaning service would have been able to get it perfect. (It was pretty filthy beforehand)

Description of Work
Deep cleaned bathroom, floor's, kitchen , blinds, doors, basically most of the house.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2014

07/09/2014

Elsa M.

Cleaned up and down in my home, shutters on all windows, base boards, cabinets, mopped floors, dusted and vacuumed. They went beyond the general cleaning and did it all. I am very pleased with the results and would recommended they to my friends, family and anyone interested in a thorough cleaning.

Description of Work
Cleaned my very large home, quickly and efficiently. The young ladies were on time and extremely professional. They brought their own supplies. They were cheerful and pleasant to have around. I would definitely use this service again and again. Thank you Anderson Express and Angie's List for a job well done.

Work Completed On 07/09/2014

06/06/2014

Marla K.

Very responsive, punctual, did a good job. Missed a ceiling fan, called them and they corrected it right away. I recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house before I moved in.

Work Completed On 04/16/2014

06/05/2014

Maria M.

Every step of the process was easy, we called in the work order, gave specific instructions on what we didn't want them to do, and they followed the instructions to the letter.

Description of Work
They cleaned a one bedroom apartment when the tenant moved out.

Work Completed On 06/04/2014