Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

1878 W 12600 S

Riverton, UT 84065

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment....

roofing (5)gutter repair (2)

08/10/2021

The project went really well, the guys were very kind and nice and very tidy They left the job cleaner then when they started it started it was like they were never there... The roof was done within 10 hours, For a complete tear off and a new roof on a 8 12 pitch Oh I was very impressed to have the complete project done in one day when other companies said it would take 5. So I would strongly recommend these guys for any Roofing project.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Review for Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting - 1878 W 12600 S, Riverton, UT - 39435176

06/05/2021

They did a super job! The crew was very professional and they left my house and yard in very clean condition and were very careful with my yard and landscaping. The materials were top quality at an affordable price and they provided an excellent warranty. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
full roof replacement, complete gutter system

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/04/2021

Great service, very prompt and competitive pricing, would definitely recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
full roof

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/04/2021

The team was great. They came in and did the whole job in a day. We’re completely satisfied.

Description of Work
full shingle replacement

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

06/03/2021

While my wife and I were looking around for a new roof, we talked to about 6 different roofing companies before getting a bid from integrated roofing. Their salesman was by far the most professional and respectful, he was very punctual with the times he told me he would be coming to my home. He answered all my questions thoroughly and even taught me some things I didn’t know, he also gave me some things to search up to have a better understanding about new roofs. My wife and I were expecting it would take a week or two before they would finish but there crew was in and out in a few days. Another worried I had was the clean up since I have my 3 year old daughter and 2 dogs running around but they had my house spotless couldn’t find any trash or nails anywhere in my yard. 10/10 would highly recommend Integrated Roofing to anyone looking for a new roof.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL RESIDENTIAL BUILD-UP ROOF (HOTMOP) WOOD SHAKES/SHINGLES ASPHALT SHINGLES SOLAR SYSTEM INSTALLATION TORCH-DOWN APPLICATIONS METAL ROOF SYSTEMS CLAY & CONCRETE TILE STANDING SEAM RIGID INSULATION BOARD BALLASTED ROOF SEAMLESS, METAL GUTTER SYSTEMS SINGLE-PLY ROOFING (TPO, PVC, EPDM)

Roofing Raingutters Siding Home additions New construction