OnSite Home Inspections

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

Highest rated home inspection company in Utah! High-quality home inspection reports and exceptional customer service. Call us for your next home inspection in Utah county, Salt Lake county, Davis county, and more!...

A Complete Home Inspection Service LLC

For the past 25 years, we have provided PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTIONS and environmental testing for Real Estate Professionals and their clients. We also service Mortgage, Insurance and Relocation Companies. For those who have not made my acquaintence my name is BARRY BURKINSHAW and my company is A COMPLETE HOME INSPECTION SERVICE Inc. Please see my website for my qualifications. Additional phone - (801) 859-7165.

11/04/2020

Mike, our Onsite inspector was awesome. We used him on two houses we were looking at buying. Both times he was extremely detailed in the inspection and was very clear in his explanations as he showed us around the properties. One of them had three outbuildings including a 3900 sq ft barn. He was great to work with and provided an excellent report with pictures and video. I highly recommend Onsite ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for buyer

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a review! I'm happy to hear he was awesome!

09/29/2020

Went very good. I needed a fast turn around and couldn't have been happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

06/21/2020

Very professional and knowledgeable. Easy to work with and quick response time. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for your review!

03/03/2020

Onsite Home Inspections have done more than 5 inspections for us in the past. We appreciate how prompt Jensen is and that we get to work with him on each inspection. They are very thorough and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Onsite Home Inspections For The Win

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for leaving Jensen a review. It's been a pleasure working with you on the inspections you've had us do up to this point and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

02/24/2020

Chris came on time and was very helpful at walking me through some of the major problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect on a duplex I was purchasing

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Chris a review; I'm glad to hear that he was on time and helpful.

Home Inspection, Radon Gas Measurement, Termite Inspection, Meth Testing, Infrared Camera Scan, Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing, Lead-Based Paint Testing, Sewer Camera Inspection.