Sundance Window Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2017

2100 Park Ave

Park City, UT 84060

We’re a professional window cleaning company servicing clients throughout the Wasatch Front and Wasatch Back. Entrust us to clean your windows and we will deliver on our exceptional service promise. We strive to bring reliable solutions to all your property needs. Other services include screen cleaning and mesh repair, basic pressure washing, and gutter cleaning....

07/22/2019

matt V.

Great, they removed 18 lbs of debris. They provided before and after photos.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

05/21/2019

Mary Beth B.

Very good and excellent. They were very efficient, unpredictable, professional and showed up on time.

Description of Work
They did an interior and exterior window cleaning.

Category window cleaning

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for the years to come!

05/21/2019

Rebecca A.

Great! They were professional and cleaned up everything by themselves.

Description of Work
They did a window cleaning, power washing, and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

09/27/2018

Lee T.

Greg responded immediately to my request, came the same day to bid, arrived the next morning on time and did a great job at a very fair price. No question that we will have him back and put on a routine schedule. Cannot say enough positive. We worked with a different contract last year for the same service and were overcharged and underwhelmed by the service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and window washing

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

12/16/2017

Thomas S.

Read description of work.

Description of Work
Re: Gregg Hiller Sundance Window & Solar Cleaning (gutters too) I hired Sundance Window & Solar Cleaning, Gregg Hiller, owner, to clean out some of my gutters. They did a great job at a fair price. Gregg charges $1.00/ft. for 1 story gutters and $2.00/ft for 2nd story gutters. They cleaned about 45 feet of gutter on my 2nd story plus a 30 foot downspout (12ft. of that gutter is over 30 feet above the ground); total cost $100.00. The rest of my gutters are one story about 125 ft. in length. I had already cleaned my lower gutters while I was trying to find someone qualified to clean the hard part. They are way faster than me, so I’ll have them do the whole thing next summer (my gutters have to be cleaned twice a year because my trees are too close to the house and constantly shed everything into the gutters. It will be well worth it for $220.00. More important, Gregg is the only one I found that is insured, both liability and Workman’s Compensation. Yes, there are a lot of people I talked to that would clean my gutters for a lot less – unless they are injured on my property and I have to pay their entire medical bill. My advice, before you hire someone without insurance, talk to your insurance agent about your home insurance and the risk you are assuming. That also goes for a contractor’s license. In Gregg’s case a contractor’s license isn’t required for his type of work. But if you hire someone to do work that requires a contractor’s license, and they are not licensed, you have little recourse. This is why I recommend Gregg Hiller, Sundance Window Cleaning, good price and insured. Tom Spencer Jeremy Ranch, Utah

Category gutter cleaning

09/29/2017

Brian P.

Gregg and his employee were very punctual, clean and attentive to all my needs. The windows have never looked so good!

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of house windows and screens

09/28/2017

Rick H.

The service provided by Sundance Window & Solar Cleaning was nothing less than excellent. Greg, the owner, was outstanding. I was first impressed by the quality of his equipment (safety-driven ladder, window cleaning tools), then I was impressed by the cleanliness measures he implemented (always wiping up drips, wearing protective shoe covers....even outside!). Of course, none of this matters if the windows don't get clean! But, they turned out to be the cleanest we have ever experienced! Not a single streak, drip, or smudge to be seen! Then, I was impressed again.....later I noticed he took the extra step to clean the bathroom mirrors in our house! Wow! Plus, Greg was prompt, courteous, and just plain nice. We will definitely be using Sundance Window & Solar Cleaning in the future!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

aviva B.

Gregg does excellent work. He took care to move items off the deck and then placed them back perfectly. He also asked me to confirm if I was pleased or if I wanted him to go back over any areas. I am pretty picky and I checked over his work and found no defects! I am a happy customer who will be using him again!

Description of Work
He pressure washed my front and back deck and driveway; they look brand new!

Category pressure washing

Maureen S.

Gregg was very friendly and professional. I will use this company all the time now.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out for the entire house

Susan S.

This company did an excellent job! Would not hesitate to recommend Gregg and his people!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out

cass W.

They did an outstanding job cleaning our windows inside and out and all the screens. I was so impressed with their attention to detail and how great all our windows looked when they were done. I absolutely would have them clean our window again and again

Description of Work
We needed our windows cleaned both inside and out.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Randy C.

Gregg and his crew were on time on the date agreed to. He actually suggested to reschedule due to pending weather both times and still fit us into a time/date that worked for us. Each time, personally returning to make certain we were satisfied with their work product.

Description of Work
I've used Gregg and Sundance Window & Solar Cleaning twice this summer/fall. Inside/outside windows & screens earlier this summer and outside windows recently. Over 33 windows and slider doors to tackle!

Michelle F.

Sundance Window and Solar cleaning did an excellent job on cleaning the windows inside and out. They even cleaned the screens!!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Julie T.

Perfect, clean windows!

Description of Work
Sundance is a very professional window washing company. Gregg showed up on time and sincerely appreciated the work. My windows were spotless when he finished.

M & M Gutters LLC

M&M Gutters has been in business since 1992. Our experience includes the installation of thousands of gutter systems throughout Northern Utah including Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Weber and Summit Counties. We are accustomed to working on homes that range from new homes, to remodels, to historical homes, to premier ski resort homes. You name it and we have probably done it. We are skilled and knowledgeable in completing the simple, straightforward job to the most demanding and complex. M&M gutters also specializes in commercial buildings, apartments & government buildings, etc.

Offers by M & M Gutters LLC on Angi
    Capitol Exteriors

Capitol Exteriors and Rain Gutters is a family-owned and operated company that is dedicated to providing you with unsurpassed customer service. We provide residential and commercial clients with Rain Gutters, Siding and Roof Ice Melting Systems. Based in West Jordan, UT, our team of highly trained professionals serves the greater Salt Lake City metro area, including Salt Lake County, Weber-Davis County, Utah County and Park City. At Capitol Exteriors no job is ever too big or too small! We offer sales, installation and repair for: Aluminum Rain Gutters, Copper Rain Gutters, Stainless Steel Rain Gutters, Galvanized Steel Rain Gutters, and Vinyl Rain Gutters. When it comes to gutter-related accessories, we carry Rain Chains, Aluminum Soffits, Chimney Caps, and Collector Boxes, so you can dress up your home's exterior. Also you can call us for Sales, Installation and Repair of: Vinyl, Siding, James Hardie Plank Siding, Wood Shake Siding, Ice Melting Systems, and Zigzag Heating Cable. All of our services and products come with our quality guarantee. We completely stand behind our work with a two-year warranty backed by a 20-year warranty on all materials. For your protection, we are fully licensed and insured, and all of our employees submit to background checks. Rest assured that we only hire qualified professionals to work on your home. Capitol Exteriors and Rain Gutters gets the job done right the first time. We look forward to being your Utah Rain Gutter and Siding Company of choice. Call us for your free estimate today!

Twitchell Window Washing

Immaculate Window Cleaning Many people believe that window cleaning is one of those “simple” tasks. However, soon after they grab the rag and the squeegee, they see it’s not as easy to treat all the glass around the house as they first thought. You can hire Twitchell Window Washing for the professional treatment of all your windows and window screens. I will wash the panes along with the frame, sills, and tracks. Have extraordinary-shaped casements? No problem! I can clean your dryer vent too. If you are in UT, do not delay and call me today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Screen Repair.