Pinnacle Security LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2007

2.8

Financial Planning

Additional phones - (801) 437-1020, (801) 616-4388, (866) 437-9625, (888) 217-2550, (866) 722-9030. Additional emails - service@pinnaclesecurity.com, sdean@pinnaclesecurity.com, estatements@pinnaclesecurity.com. Additional DBAs - First Pinnacle Alarm, First Pinnacle Alarm Inc, Pinnacle Home Security System, Vigilon Inc. See website for additional service areas. Additional Website - www.pinnsec.com, www.joinpinnacle.com, www.pinnacleclear.com....

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

02/02/2017

It started with the name Pinnacle. It started going downhill maybe when somebody else bought it. My husband picked them. He had a cold call and then he went with it. I think we had another system at that time.

Description of Work
They provided home security system. I had a new panel box put in.

04/10/2014

Their price has always been good. Their pendant is practical but it is so ugly. I wish it looked like jewelry. The alarm is not so loud. Their technicians are very unresponsive. The operators on the other hand are responsive and helpful. The medical alert is not loud enough. You cannot hear it upstairs in bedroom. They are not punctual.

Description of Work
I use Pinnacle Security LLC for alarm services. They put a sensor on the window which is supposed to react to the sound of breaking glass. They put alarms on the front, back and garage doors. They gave me a pendant to wear because I always fall down.

10/16/2013

The alarm service itself is fine, if not the cheapest available. My only complaints are with the contract terms and the company's business policies related to its contracts. First, the company insists that you sign a five-year contract. In 2010, when I purchased my home, I offered to take over the remainder of the prior owner's contract so that I, as the current homeowner, would be the party oblig...

Description of Work
Provided alarm service to the house for three years after purchase of house with existing alarm contract.

06/01/2013

* Constantly tried to up-sell and lock you into another long-term contract * When we replaced the front door (when we moved out and b/f we turned our house over for lease) and requested a new contact for the door it was never received despite multiple requests * As a result, the alarm could not be monitored * When we moved out and requested cancellation, it was never done and we continued to be bi...

Description of Work
Installed & and provided security & fire alarm monitoring

05/20/2013

promisedms made not kept....cheap product..

Description of Work
Put in a cheap system

Category home security systems

Residential & commercial security system.