Simplified Landscaping

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2012

4.2

1785 Pacific Ave

Ogden, UT 84404

We install Lifestyles. Let us make your next outdoor space project simple for you. Call us for all your outdoor needs. We are also a certified Belgard Contractor to insure you get the best product, best warranty and even get same as cash financing to finish your dream....

06/02/2016

JamesMacdonald J.

Category landscaping, lawn service, masonry, hardscaping

09/03/2015

Ross B.

I spoke with a nice receptionist over the phone and set up to have an estimate for some work to be done on my personal home and a rental property. Steve showed up on time and gave me seperate (as I asked) but competative estimates for both. I gave him the green light to start work and his guys (2) got to work about 3 days later. They were great! They had the right eqipment for the job and were always working while they were on my properties. They cleared away weeds, pea gravel, rocks, bricks, small boulders, old railroad ties, and junk in general that my father had been accumulating for years and just keeping on the side of our house. Then they laid down some Weed-Barrier-Fabric, planted some decorative low-maintenence plants, and placed some river rock in the front and some crushed gravel around the side of the house (and the rental property). These areas look great now! No more weeding! No more constantly fighting with my tenants to weed! The last thing they did was to replace an old pipe in our sprinkling system that had broken under our sidewalk. All fixed without a hitch.

Description of Work
Changed 3 areas on 2 different properties from weeds and trash to no-maintenece landscape. Also fixed a split sprinkler pipe under my sidewalk.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

08/24/2015

David N.

Complete wast of time contacting them

Description of Work
did not provide quote

06/16/2015

Anne M.

Business must be so good that they can turn it away.

Description of Work
Never bothered to get back to me after 3 attempts to contact.

10/02/2014

Becky C.

Daniel was the most responsive and flexible landscape representative with whom I've worked, and I've contacted several for projects since moving into a 60's era house three years ago. Neither he or I were fully satisfied with the work the crew did so Daniel spent time here the day after the workers had finished to ensure the grade was going to work on our property which is on the slop of a large hill, as well as worked on the roadbase to bring it closer to the outline he had drawn during our consultation. I have hired them for another project (concrete steps) which I hope will be completed before the weather makes it impossible this year. I will post another review when this work is completed.

Description of Work
Graded an area where I had taken out the front lawn and laid some road base for a pathway and parking spot.

04/09/2014

Michelle D.

They seemed very nice. I couldn't afford the bid at the time and since I have different things in my yard, I might give them a call. He bid a little bit different from the second guy that came out. There was nothing much I didn't like about him at all. He looked at everything and measured. He didn't get one of those wheels to measure, it was more of an estimation and he estimated how long it would take too, which is kind of weird. He did respond to the call quickly. He did call me a couple of times when he was on his way. He informed me where he was and that he had to do a couple other stops before he came here, that is okay with me because I am retired but if I were working and waiting, I don't know if it would have been as okay as it was.

Description of Work
I got a bid from Simplified Landscaping to build a retaining wall and for some topsoil.

08/02/2013

Jody C.

I haven't heard any complaints. Other them being costly, I had some work done for my rental property and I haven't heard anything negative from the tenants, so I guess they did it okay. I thought about it, but it was just the attitude of I'll get back to you, you know, ever, and they just would just show up at the person's home without calling first.

Description of Work
Simplified Landscaping repaired a sprinkler head for me.

Category irrigation systems

05/09/2013

LYNDA T.

I have contacted them and I am going to have them do my work but nothing has been started yet. I have already changed my mind on what I would like to get done so the estimate is going to change. I liked the estimate based on what the owner told me what he wanted to do. I had questions about what kind of stuff they were going to use so they met me and my daughter a week later and showed me stuff that they have done in other places. Their estimate was reasonable based on a couple of other bids that I had got and they had much more of a feel of what I wanted to get done. I started this work I had no idea how expensive landscaping would be. I was very pleased with them. It is going to be extensive work but they may have subcontractors that they might use; it is always going to be in their scope and they are going to be overseeing it. I decided to go with them because of their vision of what they wanted to do. When they were in the backyard with me looking at what there is right now which is just got the embankment and it's just a straight line across they suggested that it would look much nicer if there were a few little curves in there. Their suggestions for the patio showed that they had a vision of what they wanted to do whereas the two other people that gave me bids would have done the work but did not have any ideas like them. They were very nice when I went to meet him with my daughter. They took their time and were very helpful.

Description of Work
Simplified Landscaping gave me an estimate for landscaping and update the sprinkler system. The estimate also included the costs for getting a deck built and having a patio put in. I have a slopping area in the back yard that I am going to have a terrace so it's going to be two separate level; they are going to put a rock wall in and bring rocks in and remove trees. They are going to aerate the front lawn and over seed it because it is going to get messed up with the work that is going to be done.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service

12/14/2012

J C.

We got several bids to landscape our backyard. The owner Leif came out and provided a bid that 50% lower then the most outragious bid but a little higher then some others. Leif was flexible on some work we were going to do ourselves to save costs and we had seen previous work his crews did and decided to go with him. We were a little nervouse as we were going to be out of town while the work was done but Leif kept us informed with texts and photos of the work to ensure we were happy with what he was doing. In the end the back yard turned out beautifully and and all of the work is high quality. A list of things Simplified Landscaping did great without prompting: Proper gravel under the cement pads. Zoned the sprinkler system properly. Tied the cement pads to the foundation with rebar to prevent settling. Tied the curbing into the frontyard so it flowed. We couldn't be happier and come spring we have a little bit more work to send their way.

Description of Work
Landscaped our backyard to include rock retaining walls, 2 large cement pads, sprinklers, sod, 60 yards of top soil and fill and trees.

Foketi Construction LLC

Foketi LLC we licening n insure in Utah, we do all except of concrete eg. Driveway, RVbad, footing n foundation, we do mono slap, concrete leveling floor, returning wall,pavers, very honest and reliable and very reasonable prices we been in business for awhile let us meet n show how we do it

PaveRite Asphalt Services LLC

We specialize in paving Driveways, parking lots, roads, sidewalks & more since 1995.

Dr. Squeegees

Residential and commercial landscape and hardscape, lawn care, irrigation, fertilization, water features, masonry, stone work, fencing, retaining Walls, fencing, landscape lighting, snow & ice removal.