Mint Condition

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

Auto Detailing
Car Washes

since 1999. really good, really fast, really cheap. Most detail shops take all day or days, so if TIME is your most valuable thing, then we are your choice and of coarse the quality is the best. We have invested in our detailing system more than anyone else in the world. We have equipment and process that makes us do what others just cant. We have worked ON our business, not just IN it....

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

Utah Green Cleaning Service

At Utah Green Cleaning Service,LLC we specialize in Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Window Cleaning, and Housecleaning. We hold high standards when it comes to keeping your buildings/homes and properly maintained Our employees are committed to do the best job possible. UGCS is using environmentally safe cleaning products, equipment and methods that do not endanger our environment, employees, or the public. Our company has a minimum of 3 rooms for carpet cleaning, give us a call today!

Offers by Utah Green Cleaning Service on Angi
Esil Service's LLC

Specializing in domestic cleaning or post construction! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Esil Service's LLC on Angi

10/03/2017

Have take many cars to them in the past, but they have taken a horrible turn for the worst in the last months. Have taken three cars to them in the last month. The first one was OK, but they put and extra trunk liner and floor mats in my trunk that I had to take back down to them. The second, the entire interior was so coated everywhere in protectant spray that my hands were coated after driving i...

Description of Work
Auto detail

Category auto detailing

03/07/2017

I won't use them again, the price changed the moment I pulled in with an SUV. I wasn't satisfied with what they told me and had the offer refunded.

Description of Work
I purchased an offer: $89 for Complete Interior, Exterior and Engine Auto Detailing

Category auto detailing

12/23/2016

I went into the building and was greeted by the owner, Shane and he let me know that he was not open that day and was not welcoming at all. Then I asked him about doing a Jeep instead of a car on the coupon and he told me for $50 more. So I told him I would leave it then. That night for a period of about 3 hours, he was either drunk or ? impaired, but he sent me angry text messages, cussing, telli...

Description of Work
I purchased a Groupon to have my vehicle detailed at Mint Condition in Ogden, UT I called a couple of times in a 2 week period to ask some questions and I did not receive a call back. I had surgery and was in a leg boot and on crutches so I had a friend help me go down to the place of business to see if they were open. I saw someone in the building and another girl going in, so we stopped and I went in to talk to them

Category auto detailing,carpet cleaners,car washes,buffing & polishing

12/07/2016

It was good. He did a good job. It seemed kind of pricey. It wasn't that dirty, but he did charge the full amount. I would go again if I needed it. He treated me good because I'm on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Mint Condition. It was a car wash.

Category auto detailing,car washes

08/08/2016

Excellent. Very pleased with the overall condition of the car. Only issue was they were very busy on Friday. Dropped the car off at 10, wasn't ready until after 6 due to workload. But the work was done well.

Description of Work
Car detailed for sale.

Category auto detailing,carpet cleaners

High power carpet extraction deep cleaning, steam, buff polish hand wax, paint sealant, engine detailing, vinyl, leather & plastic restoration.

Vehicles over 6 1/2 tall are extremely extra charge, motor homes, boats. motorcycle. just a wash, just a carpet, just anything. you pick one of our four services $39 $59 $99 or $179

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover