Mint Condition

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

Auto Detailing
Car Washes

since 1999. really good, really fast, really cheap. Most detail shops take all day or days, so if TIME is your most valuable thing, then we are your choice and of coarse the quality is the best. We have invested in our detailing system more than anyone else in the world. We have equipment and process that makes us do what others just cant. We have worked ON our business, not just IN it....

Five Step Carpet Care

Call us at (801) 656-5259 for an owner operator company that uses Green products and offers same day service options. Make sure you get the job done right the first time with Five Step Carpet Cleaning.

SCOTT'S Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

We have been a family owned and operated business since 1988. We guarantee the most OUTSTANDING SERVICE experience & the most thorough cleaning EVER seen, or its free! Our services dry quickly, your carpet stays cleaner longer, we have a 100% money back guarantee, and we use ALL NATURAL & DETERGENT FREE PRODUCTS! OUR VALUES: Education – All of our technicians are IICRC Certified.

Utah Green Cleaning Service

At Utah Green Cleaning Service,LLC we specialize in Carpet Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Window Cleaning, and Housecleaning. We hold high standards when it comes to keeping your buildings/homes and properly maintained Our employees are committed to do the best job possible. UGCS is using environmentally safe cleaning products, equipment and methods that do not endanger our environment, employees, or the public. Our company has a minimum of 3 rooms for carpet cleaning, give us a call today!

Offers by Utah Green Cleaning Service on Angi

10/03/2017

Have take many cars to them in the past, but they have taken a horrible turn for the worst in the last months. Have taken three cars to them in the last month. The first one was OK, but they put and extra trunk liner and floor mats in my trunk that I had to take back down to them. The second, the entire interior was so coated everywhere in protectant spray that my hands were coated after driving i...

Description of Work
Auto detail

03/07/2017

I won't use them again, the price changed the moment I pulled in with an SUV. I wasn't satisfied with what they told me and had the offer refunded.

Description of Work
I purchased an offer: $89 for Complete Interior, Exterior and Engine Auto Detailing

12/23/2016

I went into the building and was greeted by the owner, Shane and he let me know that he was not open that day and was not welcoming at all. Then I asked him about doing a Jeep instead of a car on the coupon and he told me for $50 more. So I told him I would leave it then. That night for a period of about 3 hours, he was either drunk or ? impaired, but he sent me angry text messages, cussing, telli...

Description of Work
I purchased a Groupon to have my vehicle detailed at Mint Condition in Ogden, UT I called a couple of times in a 2 week period to ask some questions and I did not receive a call back. I had surgery and was in a leg boot and on crutches so I had a friend help me go down to the place of business to see if they were open. I saw someone in the building and another girl going in, so we stopped and I went in to talk to them

Category auto detailing,carpet cleaners,car washes,buffing & polishing

12/07/2016

It was good. He did a good job. It seemed kind of pricey. It wasn't that dirty, but he did charge the full amount. I would go again if I needed it. He treated me good because I'm on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Mint Condition. It was a car wash.

Category auto detailing,car washes

08/08/2016

Excellent. Very pleased with the overall condition of the car. Only issue was they were very busy on Friday. Dropped the car off at 10, wasn't ready until after 6 due to workload. But the work was done well.

Description of Work
Car detailed for sale.

Category auto detailing,carpet cleaners

12/16/2015

When I called to make an appointment I discovered the company was located in Ogden, Utah which is about 70 minute drive away from my residence. I cancelled the service and had my money refunded.

Description of Work
I canceled the service

11/16/2015

They never responded back to us even after leaving 5 different messages.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from the company for auto detailing.

11/15/2015

Mint not only did not contact me, when they did, left a VM that was curt and unfriendly. When I returned their call to schedule, a female, who sounded like I woke her up at 9:00 AM, was of no help. She could not schedule my appt., nor could she answer any questions related to the detail. Additionally, no one ever contacted me to clarify what the women could not help with, so that I could schedule ...

Description of Work
Nothing, they are horrible.

10/29/2015

They did a good job on detaling my car.

Description of Work
Auto detaling

10/28/2015

The detailing took about three hours. They did a very good job. It takes about three hours so be prepared to have someone pick you up so you do not have to wait for it to be done. Be prepared for the seats being wet from cleaning when you pick up the vehicle.

Description of Work
Detailed my pickup truck

Category auto detailing

High power carpet extraction deep cleaning, steam, buff polish hand wax, paint sealant, engine detailing, vinyl, leather & plastic restoration.

Vehicles over 6 1/2 tall are extremely extra charge, motor homes, boats. motorcycle. just a wash, just a carpet, just anything. you pick one of our four services $39 $59 $99 or $179

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover