BRENCHLEY'S CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

My services include the following: * 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed * Free Estimates * Industry Leading Equipment I have a Truck Mounted Steam Extraction Cleaning Unit. The machine heats the water to 230 degrees, and maintains 14 inches of vacuum power lift. I bring my own 125 gallon tank of soft water; everything is self-contained in the van. My Steam Extraction process leaves the carpet softer feeling and almost dry after cleaning. We offer Carpet cleaning, pet stain, spot removal, , tile and grout cleaning. We look forward to serving you...

Five Step Carpet Care

Five Step Carpet Care

Call us at (801) 656-5259 for an owner operator company that uses Green products and offers same day service options. Make sure you get the job done right the first time with Five Step Carpet Cleaning.

12/08/2015

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They shampooed my basement carpet including the stairs and my couch. They concentrated on animal stains and removing the associated smells. They were prompt in their arrival, did a professional job and charged a reasonable price and managed to remove both stain and smell.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

02/25/2014

I will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Brenchley Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning in three rooms.

11/01/2011

Mr. Brenchley was friendly, yet professional, on time, and no waste of time. The price was more than fair. We will definitely call him again when we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Brenchley from Brenchley’s Carpet Cleaning first visits our home to observe our needs to give us a price, in fact a date and he came again, cleaned our carpets thoroughly, then shampooed them, worked very hard and did an excellent job, the beat by far never ever had done.

12/02/2008

They responded quickly to my phone call, gave me a ballpark figure over the phone so that I would have an idea how much it would cost, and once they measured out the house, that number was right on. They arrived on time, were very professional and did a great job. The home was vacant, which brought the price down a bit, I believe. A very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all carpets in house.

Carpet & Rug Cleaners Tile And Grout cleaning