BRENCHLEY'S CARPET CLEANING

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

1090 E 4875 S

Ogden, UT 84403

My services include the following: * 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed * Free Estimates * Industry Leading Equipment I have a Truck Mounted Steam Extraction Cleaning Unit. The machine heats the water to 230 degrees, and maintains 14 inches of vacuum power lift. I bring my own 125 gallon tank of soft water; everything is self-contained in the van. My Steam Extraction process leaves the carpet softer feeling and almost dry after cleaning. We offer Carpet cleaning, pet stain, spot removal, , tile and grout cleaning. We look forward to serving you...

12/08/2015

Sarah M.

06/18/2014

Kristina R.

Description of Work
They shampooed my basement carpet including the stairs and my couch. They concentrated on animal stains and removing the associated smells. They were prompt in their arrival, did a professional job and charged a reasonable price and managed to remove both stain and smell.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

02/25/2014

Ana R.

I will not use them again.

Description of Work
I used Brenchley Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning in three rooms.

11/01/2011

Victoria (Jan) M.

Mr. Brenchley was friendly, yet professional, on time, and no waste of time. The price was more than fair. We will definitely call him again when we needed.

Description of Work
Mr. Brenchley from Brenchley’s Carpet Cleaning first visits our home to observe our needs to give us a price, in fact a date and he came again, cleaned our carpets thoroughly, then shampooed them, worked very hard and did an excellent job, the beat by far never ever had done.

12/02/2008

Sarah M.

They responded quickly to my phone call, gave me a ballpark figure over the phone so that I would have an idea how much it would cost, and once they measured out the house, that number was right on. They arrived on time, were very professional and did a great job. The home was vacant, which brought the price down a bit, I believe. A very good experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in house.

09/09/2006

MICHELLE V.

The experience was great. The service guy was on time and carpets looked great afterwards. I would use this company again, and I thought the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpet all throughout the house

06/08/2006

GEORGE R R.

I felt that Brenchley did very good work. I would recommend Brenchly services to others. They were very friendly but professional. They will even clean your stairs and furniture if you ask them to.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in three rooms. They also cleaned the hall, stairs and couch.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

06/08/2006

CARSON L.

Overall the experience I had was good. I would recommend the service to friends and family. There were no problems encountered.

Description of Work
Brenchly Carpets cleaned my carpets. They cleaned 2 rooms.

06/06/2006

GEORGE W.

We always hire Brenchley to clean our carpets. He does a great job, and we have never had a problem with his service. He is very reliable with cleaning the carpets and getting all the spots out.

Description of Work
They cleaned carpet.

06/06/2006

I thought that they did a very good job on getting my carpet cleaned. I did not think that some of the stains would ever come out. They got every last one of them out I was very pleased with the end results. I thought that it was excellent service.

Description of Work
I had them come and clean my carpet.