J & D Finishing Touch

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2015

N/A

We do everything from finish carpentry to sheds and decks, cabinets flooring remodeling ect... we take pride in our work and offer affordable pricing. Quick turn arounds, and honest work we are licensed and Insured and do free estimates...

1st We are a company that loves what we do, and Because of that we naturally take pride in what we do. We can help with general repairs, maintenance and upgrade to your home. We provide meticulous, honest and reliable service. The company name comes from all of the old school master trades men that have handed their knowledge to me. I can’t wait to help out with your project

We can take care of all of your handyman needs.

I do all types of small repairs that most services consider too small. Including but not limited to Electrical, Plumbing, drywall, tile work, finish carpentry, decks and all types of household repairs. No project is too small. I also work as a consultant to help you out on home repairs you would like to do or learn to do. For a small fee I can show you how to do repairs and/or projects around the home.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired J & D Finishing Touch? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Finish carpentry, cabinets, kitchen and bathroom remodels, tile,laminate, and hardwood flooring, sheds and decks, stair rails