Sunroc Building Materials

Founded 1938 • With Angi since June 2006

Sunroc is a family-owned and operated company with 12 locations throughout Utah and Idaho. We carry a wide variety of decking materials for the do-it-yourselfer, including Timbertech and Trex which carry a 25-year warranty with virtually no maintenance needed. Try our deck designer app on our website to help you plan your dream deck, sunrocbuildingmaterials.com/products/decking. Contact us via email at contact@sunroc.com or info@sunroc.com....

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

08/28/2018

It's been great. They are the best lumber yard I've worked with since they came in the area around 2010.

Description of Work
I get my materials from them.

Category decks

06/11/2013

Excellent service. The estimator showed up when he said he would and the installers showed up on time and did not leave any mess. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed insulation in the attic over the house and garage.

04/11/2013

They did a good job. They did try to leave without covering up the furnace room but they did cover that.

Description of Work
They insulation the attic, garage, and furnace room

02/17/2013

Contacted 800 number and got appointment two days later. Daniel arrived on scheduled day, right on time. Got up in attic to look at what was exiting, came down and told me what they could do. Measured square footage of home and gave me four options/estimates. 1 @ R-38, 1@R-49, 1@R-57, and 1 over garage @R-19 which would not be covered by any rebates. Selected R-49 for home and R-19 for garage. Nex...

Description of Work
Add 16.4 inches of insulation to attic and bring my attic up to R-49 value.

12/20/2012

We had attic insulation added by Sunroc. We called to inquire on price and they sent someone out the next day to give us an estimate. They helped us get all the paperwork ready for rebates from the utility companies. And they performed excellent work. They were careful to prevent messes and cleaned up after themselves. All of their representatives were professional and got their work done on sched...

Description of Work
We had Sunroc blow in additional attic insulation to our home.

11/29/2012

All personnel were pleasant. Problem was with scheduling. Met with salesman/estimator on Nov 8th and scope of work and price agreed to. 50%deposit paid. Was advised that work would be performed on Nov 11/12 with a 24 hour advance call. I called salesman on Nov 12 advising no call received. Received a call shortly after from installation supervisor. Apologized and suggested an alternative date which conflicted with our schedule. Settled on Nov 27. Received a call Nov 26 confirming appointment. Crew arrived as scheduled and installed blown insulation. Installation crew cleaned up after themselves in an excellent manner. Would hire again but would insist that I talk directly with installation scheduler.

Description of Work
Install blown insulation in attic.

11/09/2012

Called for a quote/estimate on adding insulation to the attic. Scheduled a time and the salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt. He gave me a verbal quote while there in addition to calculating how much I would receive back in rebates. When he left he said he would email me an official quote including the rebated price for the work to be performed. Not until I called/emailed to follow-up several days later did I receive an answer. We discussed at that point when to schedule and we picked two possible days and the installers would call with 1 days notice. Well the day came and was almost over when I emailed to follow-up. He immediately called and mentioned that they were already on their way to my home, to which he apologized that no one had called to confirm the appointment. I had to excuse myself from work and head home right then. The attic work was done that day and it was determined that we could not do the wall insulation. The salesman came back out that evening to reevaluate what additional work could be done and mentioned that he would then email me a quote with the new work. Again 3-4 days went by with no word from Sunroc - I called to follow-up and to complain that my CC had been charged for the wall-insulation work that had never been done. He had the charges reversed the next day and promised to send me a quote for the new work to be performed. The new quote for work arrived a few days later but no firm date was scheduled for the work to be done. An installation employee showed up to my home 3 days later when I was heading out the door for an appointment, though I wanted the work to be done I couldnt as I didnt know they were coming. A few days later, with no phone call from the Sunroc salesteam to reschedule the work, I noticed my CC had been charged for the work that had not been done, again.

Description of Work
Blow in insulation in the attic crawlspace and potentially blow-in insulation in the walls.

11/06/2012

I called and set an appointment for an estiment which was able to scheduled the very next day. The salesman came to the house was on time and friendly, and explained the rebates in detail to me. When I called back to schedule to service, a couple of weeks later he had not written my account information down on his paperwork and thus had a diffucult time remembering me and my house. He explained they required 50% payment up front, and would collect the rest at time of service. We set the installation date for the following Monday or Tuesday depending on the company availability, and that he would call on Friday to confirm which day. He didn't call on Friday, and Monday came and went with no call from my sales person. I ended up calling him late Monday afternoon confirming a time for Tuesday morning, at this time I asked for him to email me the rebate informtion. The instalation men called to confirm Tuesday morning they would be coming later that morning. Later that morning, the installtion men called to say they were running late and asked if I would cancel a previously scheduled appointment. I declined, and said they would have to come later that day, they were able to do so, and were there at the new set time and installed insulation as agreed, again I asked about the rebate information and again they said would speak to my sales representative. They still did not have rebate information as I had requested, and referred me back to my sales person. I left a message for my salesperson again asking about rebate information. When my salesperson returned my call he acted as if he had no idea why I was calling, and was terse with me on the phone and told me he would forward me the rebate information tomorrow because he was not in the office this day.

Description of Work
Installation of insulation in attic

04/24/2012

They did a fine job. They did exactly what they estimated they would do. They got everything for me for the rebates. I ended up spending very little out of pocket after the rebates. They were good about everything.

Description of Work
They insulated my attic.

08/24/2011

The estimator did a tour of the attic, explained the condition of my current insulation, and then measured the rooms below the attic. He then confirmed the square footage and prepared the estimate, including two options for addressing my previously uninsulated garage ceiling. The estimate showed what the total cost would be and what I should expect to receive back in terms of rebate and tax benefits. My out of pocket cost was approximately 45% of the net total, excluding the insulation for the garage which was not eligible for the rebates or tax benefits. I was thrilled. With costs for the garage included, my out of pocket was 54% of the gross total. I was still very happy with this figure. Once we agreed on the scope of work, he explained the installation process, what products are used, and prepared the documents for installation and rebate submission, and emailed me a receipt for my credit card payment. He scheduled two appointments, one for the next day and one for the day after (just in case either of us had an issue). I received a call later that day confirming a three-hour window for the installers to come the following day. The installers arrived as scheduled and confirmed a few facts before getting to work. They finished in under an hour and a half (as I was told they would) and cleaned up before they left. The installer who worked in the attic asked if he could go in th house to check a bathroom fan he stepped on during the installation. He wanted to make sure he didn't damage the fan or the drywall that held it in place. (We both checked and everything was fine, but I appreciated him being honest and proactive.) The installers then presented me with the certificate of completion that is needed for the rebates and also a short survey to evaluate their performance. After making my decison to use SUNROC, I spoke with the inspector who helped me evaluate this home before purchasing it. I didn't know this until we spoke that he also used SUNROC to increase the insulation in his own home and said it was one of the best insulation jobs he had seen in 30 years of inspecting houses. I believe my experience is equal to his and couldn't be happier with the result.

Description of Work
Estimated the time, cost, and materials and then completed rebate paperwork in advance Scheduled the installation appointment Added 12 inches of blown-in fiberglass insulation to existing cellulose insulation to increase R-value from R-25 to R-55 above living space Installed R-19 value blown-in fiberglass insulation to previously uninsulated garage ceiling

Category insulation contractor

Insulation, lumber, custom wooden and other interior and exterior doors, garage doors, lumber, trusses, decks, sheds & windows.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check