7 Brothers Moving Co

With Angi since January 2011

4.4

2510 N 1200 W

Lehi, UT 84043

7 Brothers Moving Co. has been moving clients all throughout Utah since 2006. As Utah Movers we know our customers and take pride in serving them. We have twice been selected business of the month and we are one of the highest rated Utah moving companies in the Better Business Bureau of Utah. Give us a call and make the better move! ...

01/24/2015

Joseph J.

The two men who actually moved us were great - professional, very careful with our furniture, speedy, etc. However, I was a little frustrated by the company's communication. Booking the movers seemed to be more complex, with more steps and more people involved than necessary. I've moved a lot, and this is the first time I've ever had a mover call me three days before the scheduled move and ask if they could do a different day! Um?no - I've already gotten the day off work, scheduled an access time with the storage company, etc.

Description of Work
Move items from my storage unit to my home.

06/13/2014

Michael M.

There were just two of them. They showed up and got it done in five hours. They did not damage anything. Everything was wrapped up properly and put in the right place when they came to the other place. Everything was great.

Description of Work
I used the moving services of 7 Brothers for my dad.

06/05/2014

Daniel E.

04/16/2014

Patty C.

They were fabulous. I had tons of breakable things and nothing even got chipped. It arrived in excellent condition. They were professional and very nice. They charge 50% less than another major mover in Salt Lake City, as well.

Description of Work
I used them to move my items.

03/31/2014

Dawnita B.

I e-mailed the company twice with no response. I called once and was told I would be called back, which never happened. When I called back the second time I was told that they would only pay $0.69 per pound of damaged items. He was abrubt and did not address the issue of my floor being damaged or the other problems caused by the poor packing. I chose the company mostly because they were recommended by a local consumer advocate.

Description of Work
I was extremely disappointed with my moving experience with your moving services. The gentlemen were very nice & professional. They were not prepared for the job, and their packing job was terrible. I found a paper bag with light bulbs and some very sharp knifes that were loose in the box. Both my son and I were cut from not knowing they were in there. They damaged my hardwood floor. They did not have enough wardrobe boxes, left items in closets in all of the closets, had to have another employee bring them a dolly. We have had to make about 10 trips back to the condo to get things that were left behind (I wasn't aware of some of the things left behind because my husband went back to the condo for the second load). We tipped them very generously because of how late they worked, I wouldn't had I realized how things were packed. The also damaged vintage board games by taping them together instead of putting them in a box. Loose screws that were in a drawer were put in with the toaster. I was there almost the entire time they were packing in case the had questions. They also damaged vintage board games that cost nearly $1500 to replace. Unfortunately, I was extremely disappointed with my moving experience with your moving services. The gentlemen were very nice & professional. They were not prepared for the job, and their packing job was terrible. I found a paper bag with light bulbs and some very sharp knifes that were loose in the box. Both my son and I were cut from not knowing they were in there. They did not have enough wardrobe boxes, left items in closets in all of the closets. We have had to make about 10 trips back to the condo to get things that were left behind (I wasn't aware of some of the things left behind because my husband went back to the condo for the second load).

09/03/2013

Sanford A S.

First, the two gentlemen arrived early. We signed in on the job and they got to work immediately. All of what they were moving was being given away or donated, and that did not change the care taken to pack and transport. Both men were very cautious of taking care and not damaging my condo or it's contents in any way. I have other long distance movers and crate building people working at the same time, and these two men were helping to guide the whole process. The finished on time and on budget. Wonderful people.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and items from my condo to local charity agencies.

08/05/2013

Barbara W.

The foreman was exceptional. He made sure his workers stayed on task and kept everything moving smoothly. They moved my 1300 sq foot home in just under 3.5 hours. I would recommend this company to anyone and ask for Jason as the foreman. They did everything they said they would.

Description of Work
They moved my belongings from one house to another.

06/10/2013

Terrie S.

They were fabulous. There were two guys. They were wonderful. They came in and took all the heavy stuff out of the basement for me and put it in the garage so I could have a garage sale and they were fabulous.

Description of Work
I had 7 Brothers Moving Co help remove my husband's tools out of the basement.

04/15/2013

Kathleen A.

Fantastic! The move took longer than we anticipated because we had a lot of things to move. Everything went well. The price was very reasonable. They handled our things with great care. We wouldn't hesitate to call them again in the future.

Description of Work
We hired 7 Brothers Moving Company to help us move from our apartment to our first home. They moved our furniture, washer and dryer, and A LOT of boxes for us. They were punctual, professional, hard working, and were wonderful the entire day. We were extremely impressed and would definitely hire them again. We recommend them to everyone!

Ohana Movers

Ohana movers is a local family own moving company servicing the community of Utah one move at a time. Ohanamovers.LLC.com Skilled ✅. On time✅ Insured✅. 24/7 ✅ Respectful✅. Trusting ✅ Drug free✅professional ✅ We offer financing✅ We pride ourself on insuring the customers are treated with 10 star 🌟 service. All moves come with 2 guys. Moving blankets and tools. We got the skill to get any size move done. We are open 24/7. And can do last minute same day moves. We offer a wide range of addons to make moving more enjoyable such as Bouncy houses Cleaning services Eyelash extensions 👸(professionally done)

Green Day Moving

Whether it’s an apartment, residential, storage, or commercial there is no job too big or too small, let our team of professionals deliver the peace of mind you deserve. We are a flat-rate, all inclusive moving company; meaning all blankets, wrap, and trucks included. Give us a call today for a free quote!

Hall-Away-Moving

We are a full service moving company. We are here to help with any and all things related with moving. Such as long distance moving, furniture moving/delivery, local moving, as well as simply packing or unpacking. We work hard to provide you with the best possible service for your money.

Check, MasterCard, Visa
    Not Applicable

Commercial and residential movers.