SMEDLEY & ASSOCIATES PLUMBING & HEATING

• Trade License Number
  • 5109289-5501

857 N MARSHALL WY STE D

Layton, UT 84041

3 departments: Residential & Commercial HVAC Service, Residential & Commercial Plumbing Service, Retail Store Sales. Several of our 16 employees are trained licensed plumbers and HVAC technicians. We are a Lennox Premier Independent Dealer and offer all seasonal promotion with maximum benefits to our clients. Financing options are available....

4.4

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (64)plumbers (37)water heaters (13)drain cleaning (7)water softeners (3)appliance repair (1)

10/18/2019

Mike was tremendous. Our Rheem water heater gave out and needed to be replaced. But Mike saw that the water heater was still under warranty by Rheem. Mike made a phone call on our behalf to Rheem, got us a replacement heater for free, then just charged us for installation and warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacmenf

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and the appreciative words about Mike and his service.

06/05/2018

Got the job done at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnaces replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

10/03/2017

Overall a great experience. Pricing was a good value. I would do business with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

08/16/2017

When he arrived, I told him I had changed the filter, sprayed off the outside unit, and checked the vents. All things I found online to check before calling for service. He proceeded to tell me to try those things again and was getting ready to go. I asked if there wasn't anyway he could check anything else. He reluctantly put a camera inside the furnace and showed me that the coils needed to be c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose why air conditioner could were freezing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

07/17/2017

Kyle Smedley was excellent to work with. Everything went as scheduled. My tenants are very happy with the new A/C.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new furnaces and A/C installed in my duplex. I needed tear out and new ducting installed .

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

04/12/2017

I noticed the water in the basement laundry room on a Sunday and since it seemed to be coming up from below, at first thought it was a ground water problem. I spent the day with a lot of towels, a lot of wringing, running the spin cycle and drying of said towels, and a whole lot of sweeping water toward a drain. I called Smedley on Monday morning (still thinking it was ground water) and Mike came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our hot water tank started leaking. It needed replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2017

11/21/2016

The gentleman arrived the same day we called him, he was very professional and nice. He was able to solve our issue quickly, and informed us of his findings. He educated us in ways we can avoid the issue in the future. Great guy, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the toilet snaked, and the bathroom sink snaked.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2016

11/18/2016

I use them every year. They were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a toilet in our basement that was kind of wobbly so he took care of resetting that and then changed out the water line to our refrigerator. It had an older plastic line that was getting brittle so he put in a copper line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2015

09/19/2016

Very professional and job was very well done. One of the sink drains had a small leak after the install, and they came out right away to fix it. Will definitely hire again when I need plumbing work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing installed for a new bathroom and wet bar. New lines run and drains hooked up for toilet, shower , and double sinks. Also installed the lines and drain for a wet bar.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

06/30/2016

Terrible. They ran the line under the carpet in the living room. The water line did break, (it was under carpet in a high traffic area). So no refund, Nothing, no apology, just plain rude. I had set the plumber up, and thought I had everything handled. All my husband had to do was let them in to do the work, and pay them. My husband does have mild dementia, and cannot work. I thought, surely he ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line from the refrigerator connected to the water source in the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2016

Heating and Air Conditioning Service, repair and replacement. Plumbing remodel, repairs and service, Water Heater, water softener, boiler service and replacement. Back-flow assembly testing, certification and replacement. Indoor Air quality testing and products. Preventative and Energy Savings maintenance programs that provide members with discounted service pricing. Duct Cleaning is not offered. We do not service, repair or replace evaporative coolers. Any Questions? Just call. We can Help.

Swamp cooler repair, service or replacement, Household appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines or dryers. Duct Cleaning. Sheetrock repair or painting. Tile or brickwork. We do not do asbestos abatement. We have worked with many reputable contractors and can refer them for your consideration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available