Phipps Construction Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2006

1272 Sportsplex Dr

Kaysville, UT 84037

Phipps Construction Inc is a family owned and operated company that has provided high quality workmanship to its clients for over 35 years. Our employees are like or are family. All have background checks and are drug tested. We are certified restorers that are licensed & bonded. Phipps Construction Inc is a preferred provider of services for most major insurance companies. Our company specializes in insurance rebuilds repairs caused by water damage, fire, sewage back up and storm damage for both residential and commercial sites. We also do remodels for any part of private residential or business needs....

05/09/2016

Tessa R.

Description of Work
Used through Farmers Insurance for major water damage. Took more than 4 months longer than time frame bid, sloppy work, no communication or project manager checked on progress and billed me for " extras " that were 4 times the original bid. Terrible experience.

Category air duct cleaning

04/22/2014

David G.

Dealt with Marie and then Curtis. They were fantastic to work with. They were clear and up front and did their best to get me the most out of my insurance claim while maintaining honesty and integrity by not defrauding my insurance company. I would give their subcontractors a B+. They did good work but did not communicate when they would arrive. Roofers did a good job cleaning up, but for a butt or two and a few stray nails. Fencing repair was good but he did not even attempt to contact me when he arrived to look at the fence damage despite me being home. He hopped the fence and fortunately for everyone my very large dog was inside. I am planning on getting a quote for other jobs from Phipps. I felt comfortable that the job would be done right.

Description of Work
Reshingled half of roof due to wind damage. Repaired/reinforced/upgraded access door and panels on privacy fence.

Category fencing,roofing,doors,basement remodeling

03/17/2014

Carol R.

We are very pleased with the final results. The contractor employed various subs to do the work. The majority of the subs were excellent however one of the subs arrived to do the work in the evening and many times the other subs were waiting on him to complete his part. Due to this, the project took longer than we had anticipated . As mentioned we are very pleased with the end result and have received many complements from our friends.

Description of Work
Renovated Master Bath and 2nd bath

Category home remodeling,basement remodeling

03/11/2014

Angela S.

Brian Phipps, as a referral from our insurance provider, came out to the house to bid on roof/ceiling/swamp cooler water damage, as well as soffit/faschia/rain gutter repairs. He verbally accepted the estimate that the insurance appraiser had put together, was very friendly, and I was excited to work with the company to get things repaired! However, a couple of weeks passed and I did not receive response. I contacted Phipps Construction, the receptionist indicated that Brian would call me back by week's end. No phone call, so I called again only to find that he was on an extended hunting vacation and again was told that I would hear back as soon as the trip was completed. I never received a phone call, was very frustrated because this delay meant that it was too late in the season (with rain and snow upon us) to have the roof repair done. We've enjoyed a winter of roof leaking into the home and large puddles in the yard since things haven't been fixed. Bummer. We were thinking of using this group to do more extensive remodeling (kitchen and bathrooms, a few moved walls) but Phipps Construction missed out on the opportunity to earn some business from normally very loyal customers willing to pay a premium for a job well done.

Description of Work
Gave us a bid, had roofer and fascia/soffit contractor review what needed fixing, but then nothing...

02/27/2014

Dorothy Carol B.

My main complaint was that a different person kept showing up to do the work. I would have appreciated the same person each time.

Description of Work
Repaired a leak from an ice dam and painted area in home. Then painted floors of upper and lower decks outside.

Category basement remodeling

03/30/2013

George P.

Description of Work
Removed wet /moldy carpet & pad, wet moldy Sheetrock, chair rail, dried wood structure (studs). Replaced Sheetrock, wall paper, chair rail, carpet, pad and window sill.

Category home builders

09/05/2012

Gary S.

Phipps Const. always called to schedule a good repair time. They are always on time and very friendly and also professional. They did a great job for us.

Description of Work
We had flood in our basement. Phipps Const. tore out and repaired Sheetrock, painted, cleaned carpet and replaced the outside door and the door at the bottom of the stairs.

Category fencing,basement remodeling

Work was completed prior to survey being sent

06/08/2006

The work was done quickly and with good quality. We rent out the house so they were very efficient. They cleaned up very well. They are knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
They did some painting for me including a staircase.

Category interior painters

GM Professional Painting

The Flood Co.

Established in 1992, we are the leader in fixing any damage caused by water to your home. Our experienced service professionals are trained in the latest tools to handle any issue to your home or business. We are responsible and treat the job like we are doing it for own own home or business. Call us now!

Patch McAdams

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential & commercial construction.

Bio-hazard clean up.