Cleary Building - Payson

With Angi since June 2006

Intermountain West Contractors

Intermountain West Contractors was established in the fall of 1997, with the VISION to be the leader in the roofing and window business within our marketplace. The goals and values we have committed to reach this goal are based on the core values of integrity, innovation and quality. Integrity: A firm foundation is the key to any lasting relationship whether it is a friendship, marriage or business agreement. At Intermountain West we believe this firm foundation is built on trust, communication and high moral ethics. Quality: Offering superior products along with certified installers equal a final product that fits the wants and needs of our clients. Innovation: Innovation doesn't stop with our products, at Intermountain West we continue innovation within our company by listening to our clients and staff.

Offers by Intermountain West Contractors on Angi

06/08/2006

I was extremely pleased with the quality of work. Not only did they get the job done really fast, but it also looked good in the end. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
They put up a heated out building behind my house to store my classic cars.

Category garage builders