Patriot Roofing & Construction

Utah: General
11/30/2021

12884 S Frontrunner Blvd Ste 140

Draper, UT 84020

Patriot Roofing is a veteran owned and managed company that focuses on quality and the customer experience. Employees are empowered to make changes or corrections to insure the customers' satisfaction and provide a hassle-free quality experience. The owner of Patriot Roofing worked for 20 years with the largest roofing contractor in North America, but when the corporate influence began affecting his clients and employees, he decided it was time to start his own company in which he could better control the experience of both. As an Army Infantry veteran, the owner strives to install the values of honor, discipline and hard work within his team to separate us from the others and provide a reliable service that customers can put their trust in. An individual's home is their castle and, big or small, should be treated as such! It is our goal to turn every one of our clients into a referral. We are not perfect and do make mistakes from time to time, but it is our pledge to: 1) Quickly make things right for the homeowner...and 2) To use those mistakes as a learning tool for the entire team. We only use in-house crews and labor and the Patriot Roofing team is well versed in all types of roofing to include: Shingles, Tile, Shake, Low Slope, Steep Slope, Metal, TPO, PVC, EPDM, Roof Repairs, Roof Replacements, Roof Recovers, Roof Inspection Reports, Real Estate Related Roof Projects, Insurance Restoration and Storm Damage. Everyone says they are the best and, unfortunately, the customer never knows for sure until they give some one a try, but if you give Patriot Roofing a try, we can guarantee you won't be disappointed!...

4.2

roofing (12)

06/16/2021

From Alexis' initial call through the end of the project, this business is purely class. My number one criterion with any business I do is customer service. These folks have it down. And, the high quality of the work is second to none. They are the best. Moreover, their selfless nature is extended with their generous donations to Operation Pay It Forward, a veteran non-profit organization, formed ...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Thank for the review, [Member Name Removed] and for trusting us with your project. I'm glad our team met your expectations!

03/12/2021

Patriot Roofing replaced our roof in July of 2020. With the first rain storm that occurred in our area, a waterfall came gushing into our house through an obvious roofing installation error. We contacted them immediately and their response, prior to even viewing the situation or listening to us on the phone, was to instantly blame and assume we have leaking windows(we do not, and this leak was no ...

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], I have told you over and over again that I am not sure where the water is coming in but when the first leak shows 7 months after installation with plenty of rain and snow in between, it leads me to think there may be something out of the ordinary happening. This is why I wanted to water test the area to identify exactly where the water is entering - which you agreed to twice...

12/03/2020

Everything went very well except for a minor misunderstanding about an appointment.

Description of Work
A shingle was replaced that had been blown off by wind

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

Thank you for the review! My apologies on the appt misunderstanding, but I'm glad we could take care of this issue for you!

08/10/2020

They came and looked at the job and never sent a bid.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for this misunderstanding. If you would like to discuss, please contact me at 385-258-4268

06/30/2020

they came out to look at the job, but never sent a quote.

Description of Work
shed reshingled

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

Apologies for the miscommunication. We have recently hired additional estimators to keep with demand! Please let me know if you still need help! - Eric 385-258-4268

02/10/2020

It went great! They did in a timely manner, cleaned up after themselves, and the price was exactly they quoted.

Description of Work
They re roof our house.

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your project!

02/06/2020

Patriot Roofing is a great company and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for roofing services. They were on time, professional, went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the roofing inspection that they gave me and were very reasonably priced on the work that was needed.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

Thanks for the review!

02/06/2020

The work was awesome and very fast. I was impressed with the clean up afterwards. Great job.

Description of Work
complete roof replacement and Swamp cooler removal

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your project, [Member Name Removed]!

02/05/2020

Eric has now taken really good care of 2 clients of mine who’s homes were in desperate need! I would recommend him to anyone. Amber-Equity Real Estate

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Thanks for the review, [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad we could get your clients taken care of!

04/10/2018

Very well! Eric was very attentive to our needs and his crew was great. Re-roofed our house in 1.5 days! It looks wonderful and I'd definitely refer/hire again!

Description of Work
Complete re-shingle

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]!

Patriot Roofing & Construction offers a full range of roofing related services. From inspections and repairs to full roof replacements or recovers, we can do it all. We service and install all types of steep and low slope roofing including asphalt shingles, wood shake, tile, metal, membrane roofing, TPO, PVC & EPDM. We also offer gutter, fascia, soffit and siding services when installed in conjunction with a roofing project.

New build or remodel construction services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing