Millburn Lawn and Landscaping

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

1.9

PO Box 665

Draper, UT 84020

Additioanl phones - (801) 674-9318, (801) 259-2459. Additional contact name - Eric Millburn....

05/18/2022

GayeL D.

AWFUL (A W F U L) in every sense. Pattern of work not being done or done poorly, late or ... never. Snow wasn't done. Lawns door poorly. Damage done to existing shrubs. But worst is a mistake (which was acknowledged by them) resulted in over $6000 damage and repair costs. But these people are IMPOSSIBLE to contact (mailboxes always full, do not answer phones or respond to emails--at all!). Located their business address and went to talk to them directly to find an auto repair shop at that location. After 30 years of hiring property care, these are the WORST ever.

Description of Work
Lawn/hoa maintenance property

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, snow removal, property management

04/15/2021

Brian R.

Our HOA hired Millburns for snow removal for this past winter. We agreed that the HOA would contact Millburn when there was at least 2' of snow to have them send a crew out. We also agreed that Millburns would not apply any ice melt but only salt to the roads. We soon found that snow crews were showing up even though we had not requested it. I sent Mike Millburn a text expressing our concern in which he replied that he would talk to the crew. It did not work as we found a few more times where their crews would show up even though we had not requested it. The first time we requested snow removal was on February 14, 2021. We soon discovered that Millburn had billed us $270.00 for salt on December 12, 2020. They also billed us $208.00 for Ice melt on February 14, 2021. On February 16, 2021, a crew from Millburns showed up even though we had not requested it. On February 17, 2021, a request was made to MIllburns to have them remove the snow which was about 5 inches. They never came out but they billed us $165.00 for snow removal and $162.00 for salt on the roads stating that they had come out on February 18, 2021 around noon. In total, Millburns charged us $805.00 for work not requested, work not done, and for product (ice melt). We have spoken with Mike Millburn, sent him 2 emails, and had our property managment company send them a certified letter with our billing disputes. Millburns will not return any of our requests which shows a lack of professionalism and makes them to appear guilty of charging our HOA for services that they knew did not need to be or was not done. Our HOA will not hire MIllburns in the future for any services and we suggest that anyone looking into their company to be care and make sure that everything is is writing down to the most simple item. We would advise anyone currently working with them to carefully go through the billing statements before paying them.

Description of Work
Snow Removal

Category snow removal

09/10/2020

NATALIE K.

I would leave a negative score if it was an option. I am writing this review to forewarn anyone who is considering using this company for their landscaping needs. I discovered Millburn Lawn & Landscaping at a home show in March. I reached out to them to start a discussion about my project. In April, I got a visit to my home to start the planning phase. I was asked for a down payment to get the design phase started, prior to receiving a quote. I was told at that time the work would begin in June. By mid-May, nothing had happened. No plan had been completed, let alone any talk of when the work would begin. Another month went by. By mid-June, I still didn't have the promised landscape design plans or a quote. At the beginning of July, I submitted my first official complaint to the owner and requested to have my money returned. I got an immediate phone call, but not from the owner. After a month of waiting for their decision regarding my request, I emailed a second official complaint. By August I finally heard back that they would not be refunding my money. Their communication was horrible!! They only way I got any updates was if I pestered them. Their response time was equally horrible. The only time I ever got an immediate response was when I was issuing a complaint. I spoke to another landscaper who said there are some landscaping companies that will take your money and then never follow through and know you won't leave, because you're already out a down payment. That describes my experience with Millburn Lawn & Landscaping. I would not recommend this company to anyone due to their poor communication, lack of follow-thru, broken promises, dishonesty, and bad business practices.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

08/18/2020

Megan R.

Millburn is so great! This was our first new build home and they helped us every step of the way with our yard install. Stephanie was great to meet with and talk about our vision for the yard. Then she brought it to life with her design. It had everything we needed and wanted with a beautiful design and functionality. The concrete they installed was done without any shortcuts and I know it will last. I love our sprinkler system they installed and every plant is thriving! Our kids got to know the crew and were even on a first name basis. They are professional and kind. Eric was so great to help us with solutions to problems we inherited from our neighbors. They even came to our rescue when we needed a favor while we were out of town. So thankful we aligned with them and we couldn’t be happier with the end result! Thanks Millburn!

Description of Work
Complete yard and concrete install

Category decks, landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

04/13/2012

EDWIN H.

These folks purchased a half-page spread in a local advertising mailer. I sent an email and left a phone message, asking for an estimate. I missed one call from them but called right back, asking for another contact. It's been a week now......have heard nothing. They might be OK with wasting their advertising dollars but I will not let them waste my time.

Description of Work
No work performed.

Category landscaping

Evergreen Emerald Landscaping

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping and Hardscaping services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Cover Landscaping

We offer quality and affordable landscaping services.

Woodruff Tree Trimming & Removal

Our tree division has four full time employees and three part time employees. We usually subcontract the stump grinding - which we need three business days to complete. Unless other arrangements have been made, payment for tree work completed is due upon completion.

Offers by Woodruff Tree Trimming & Removal on Angi

Landscape Install & Design, Residential & Commercial Lawn & Property Maintenance, Irrigation Install, Irrigation Repair, Irrigaiton Design, Cedar Fencing, Hardscapes & Patios, Tree Removal, Landscape Clean-up, Snow Removal, Demolition, Hauling & Excavation, Holiday Lighting